This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rderoch
    Hello all. I am posting a general plea for anyone who got pictures of the "3 brief salute" or other "brief" antics at the dessert party. I admit, I am the one behind the salute. Unfortunately, since I was busy doing it, I wasn't able to take any pictures.

You can contact me directly at [email protected]

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
    Check your email.....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Anyone know when we can expect to see the Photo-Op pics posted on the Creation site? Didn’t they say at the convention that they would be posted within 10 days after the Con?

Think there is any chance they would send me a high-resolution jpeg as opposed to a photo?
      "Fighting a war that appears unwinnable does not make one's cause less noble."
      - Master Bra'tac

Comment

Seems like they're been pretty hammered after the con, Adam and I corresponded a few times and he said they were busier than ever. I figured it'd take more than the 10 days....bunch of us watching out for it.
        btw- nice meeting you at the con, I sat next to Chris in his autograph line.
        Harry...
        Harry "Stargazer03"
        www.sg-command.net
        http://photobucket.com/albums/a43/StarGazer03_05/ - photos from cons, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Dan

Think there is any chance they would send me a high-resolution jpeg as opposed to a photo?
          I asked Ed and they are reluctant to begin sending such at this time. I wanted to use my pix with the boyz as wall paper on desktop and as avatar.
          The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

No reason why you couldn't do a hi-res scan and make one yourself, from the pictures they send out...
            Harry "Stargazer03"
            www.sg-command.net

Comment

Originally posted by StarGazer03
              No reason why you couldn't do a hi-res scan and make one yourself, from the pictures they send out...
              Well lookee who showed up! LOL! Welcome Harry!

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

Well howdy there...."mom"....
                Harry "Stargazer03"
                www.sg-command.net

Comment

Right. But the photographer was using a digital camera, so the photos are already in jpeg (or some other) file format. Having access to the original file would no doubt yield a better quality picture, rather than scanning a printed photo.

Creation only offers a single photo for the photo-op, so since they don’t seem interested in capitalizing from selling multiple photographs, I really don’t see why there would be an issue with making the jpeg available to those that want it. (It would actually save them money spent on physical photographs.)

‘Twas good to meet you as well, Harry!
                  "Fighting a war that appears unwinnable does not make one's cause less noble."
                  - Master Bra'tac

Comment

...nice meeting you at the con, I sat next to Chris in his autograph line.
                    Harry...
                    I know you weren't addressing this to me, but I met you too, then. And a pleasure it was.
                    ~bri~

Comment

Why thank ya! I met so many folks I'm sure I'll "meet up" with them here or elsewhere!
                      Looking forward to next years cons.
                      Harry "Stargazer03"
                      www.sg-command.net

Comment

Where O Where are my Photo ops..... O where O where can they be????

*Has fingers crossed for today being THE day*

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

not yet...
                          Harry "Stargazer03"
                          www.sg-command.net

Comment

PHOTO OPS ARE UP!!

WOO-HOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                              PHOTO OPS ARE UP!!

WOO-HOOO!

what the URL???
                              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                                what the URL???
                                Front page of Creationent.com

or

http://www.creationent.com/SG06/index.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X