GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune View Post
    Haven't you worn that Muffin the Mule tape out yet?

It was not Muffin the Mule this time; it was ....I can't tell it's confidential.

Originally posted by Rune
    Yeah, Kliggy just sits in the corner wearing her bunny ears and doing her macrame whilst looking at us through her pince nez in that disapproving way of hers, its scary but you learn to live with it
    Macrame and pince nez? Where the heck do you get this stuff?

Originally posted by Rune
    At the Ren no one can hear you scream
    Is that because Bev still can't find her room?
    sigpic

Comment

Dear All,
      the G4 are pleased to announce that Registration will open for AT3 on Tuesday 14th August at 5pm Local UK Time which is currently BST- British Summer time. This makes it a reasonable time for most of the world. Please find a world clock and check what time it will be in your region.

Barring any last minute technical difficulties , at this time, the link for the registration system will appear on the registration page. You will need to have a form of payment ready ( credit or Debit card) or have made arrangements with us for a direct bank Transfer or UK Cheque to be sent.

All the details of what is included in the ticket prices can be found on the new website, but if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There is a contact us link on the site.

We look forward to welcoming you to London in May next year for our third event with Amanda in the UK.

Best Wishes
      Becky, Kay, Julia & John,
      The G4
      GABIT EVENTS Ltd.

Comment

Yay! Thanks Becky

Comment

Yippee!!! Thank you Becky.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
            Some of us nymphs are of course much more wayward than others (yes, yes, no need to clamour, I know who you all are)

Anyway Feli, forget the words, just of draw us the picture, I'm sure Kliggy will lend you her wax crayons or fingerpaints if you need them (they're the non toxic variety of course, we've had too many incidents with what she thought were 'banana pudding' flavoured yellow ones in the past)
            *claps hands excitedly*

Ohhh, I get to make a mess with fingerpaints. Yippiehh!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
              I'm still traumatised from meeting them, so be afraid......be very afraid!
              You were traumatised? Just imagine how I felt when I was introduced to the three of you all at once...

Comment

OK, I just want to say I can't wait to meet all of you, your all wacko!! I *love* it and Thanks Becky I'm excited now

Ooh and have you guys/gals thought about what your all going to put on your eh, I don't know what its called lol the badge thing with your name on it, do folks write their GW "screen names" or their "own names"?? Just wondering b/c last year I'd only just started to post on GW

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                  OK, I just want to say I can't wait to meet all of you, your all wacko!! I *love* it and Thanks Becky I'm excited now

Ooh and have you guys/gals thought about what your all going to put on your eh, I don't know what its called lol the badge thing with your name on it, do folks write their GW "screen names" or their "own names"?? Just wondering b/c last year I'd only just started to post on GW

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  LOL, that reminds me of Toronto, when I was supposed to meet up with scarimor, I was waiting in the lobby and all of a sudden I hear MANDY! being yelled out, (thank goodness I didn't have a name like....minigeek )
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                    LOL, that reminds me of Toronto, when I was supposed to meet up with scarimor, I was waiting in the lobby and all of a sudden I hear MANDY! being yelled out, (thank goodness I didn't have a name like....minigeek )
                    LOL, Mandy! I was running round AT2 calling minigeek "The Geek" the whole time. We got some very funny looks on the bus!
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
                      You were traumatised? Just imagine how I felt when I was introduced to the three of you all at once...
                      You felt special, didn't you?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay! Tickets. Tickets. Tickets.

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                        Hmm.. ponders over the wisdom of writing PengYn on her badge. It makes me a bit of a target.. Although, really, since I'm kinda small folks will probably just be looking over my head... except for Mandy.

*runs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Hmm.. ponders over the wisdom of writing PengYn on her badge. It makes me a bit of a target.. Although, really, since I'm kinda small folks will probably just be looking over my head... except for Mandy.

*runs*
                          You'll have to wear 6 inch heels for that

*oops now you've gone and tripped in those heels*
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Kelspook View Post
                            Hehe... We'll have to compare notes- I see MANY things when I'm prowling about in my official capacity at the events- not all of it is covered by medical confidentiality! (for the stuff outside of that I'm open to bribery. I like chocolate.)
                            Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Hmm.. ponders over the wisdom of writing PengYn on her badge. It makes me a bit of a target..

*runs*
                            **points out PengYn to Kel and makes note to pack lots of chocolate**
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                              **points out PengYn to Kel and makes note to pack lots of chocolate**

::can't decide if it would be better to pack chocolate or just buy it there. Weight limits and all that. 10 days..Oy.

ETA: :::Realizes scifithinker will kill suse if she packs chocolate::

suse
                              sigpic
                              Mourning Sanctuary.
                              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

280 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

**Gets in before Kliggins this morning. Ouch this place is a mess! Wonders if the others have been having a wild party, to celibrate the "tickets on sale date" announcment. All without inviting me! cleans up and leaves cookies and milk for Kliggins**

Comment

Working...
                                X