GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
    Yes, that's the one. Be proud of your leash; it goes so well with your gray hair and RDA's silver. *smiles sweetly*
    Oi! Pleeeeease don't go putting ideas in my head there are enough in there as it is

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
      Oi! Pleeeeease don't go putting ideas in my head there are enough in there as it is
      Don't I know it. *snickers* I am still waiting for you to talk in your sleep.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
        Don't I know it. *snickers* I am still waiting for you to talk in your sleep.
        Ack, hush, thank goodness I haven't talked in my sleep lately
        *cringes* not going there, waay too revealing as hubs knows (and nothing about gate malfunctions either)

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k View Post
          I just finished writing my (10 page!!) convention report lol

if anyone wants to read it, you can find it here:

http://www.glass-prison.com/home/sta...ns/gabit06.php

let me know what you think!
          I've just read your report! WOW! So well done. I enjoyed reading last years con report as well.

You've summed up my feelings about Amanda as well. Thank you.

(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
            I just finished writing my (10 page!!) convention report lol

if anyone wants to read it, you can find it here:

http://www.glass-prison.com/home/sta...ns/gabit06.php

let me know what you think!
            Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
            I've just read your report! WOW! So well done. I enjoyed reading last years con report as well.

You've summed up my feelings about Amanda as well. Thank you.

(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))
            I agree with Mal, it's a great report Simon. I love the kiss with Amanda!
            sigpic

Comment

ya know someone doesnt like me up there i am sure!!! I cant go to the AT3 as i will be in vancouver in the middle of my course!!! GGRRRRR quite annoyed now!! lol

Live for today, for one day there will not be a tomorrow

Help me get to film school

One Year, £8000 to raise. Just what will i do to raise it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo View Post
                ya know someone doesnt like me up there i am sure!!! I cant go to the AT3 as i will be in vancouver in the middle of my course!!! GGRRRRR quite annoyed now!! lol
                Really? You never know what couldn official date is announced before I make definite plans, but I totally understand where you're coming from.

Comment

I think GABIT needs a North American chapter... you know, so that Julia & co. can get on with their maniacal plans for world domination?

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                    I think GABIT needs a North American chapter... you know, so that Julia & co. can get on with their maniacal plans for world domination?

mg
                    x 1000.

Comment

mg
                      w00t from the States. minigeek, you take the Eastern provinces of Canada and we'll set up the SE U.S. chapter in Tennessee.

As for the rest of this...seriously. Way, way cool. I will find a way to go to G3...I'll even make it my reward to myself for getting better and being completely healthy (which I should be by then).

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                        w00t from the States. minigeek, you take the Eastern provinces of Canada and we'll set up the SE U.S. chapter in Tennessee.

As for the rest of this...seriously. Way, way cool. I will find a way to go to G3...I'll even make it my reward to myself for getting better and being completely healthy (which I should be by then).
                        You get yourself better Ooober. We'll make sure you get to AT3! One way or another, everyone who wants to go and has the time is gonna be able to make it. Even if we have to pass that bucket around again. You listening up there, AD?!

Comment

And I want a Karaoke COMPETITION at AT3 ..! Especially if we're all drinking that night. That would be SO MUCH fodder for blackmail fun! We could host... GABIT IDOL 2008 LOL!

Comment

And I want a Karaoke COMPETITION at AT3 ..! Especially if we're all drinking that night. That would be SO MUCH fodder for blackmail fun! We could host... GABIT IDOL 2008 LOL!
                            I tell you what. I had my karaoke CDs with me this year just in case anyone wanted impromptue karaoke in the lobby. I would ADORE that so much. Maybe as part of one of the discos?
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

We could try for the Guiness Book of World Records... Most inebriated con-goers singing (somewhat) along to Aqua's "I'm a Barbie Girl" at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                                We could try for the Guiness Book of World Records... Most inebriated con-goers singing (somewhat) along to Aqua's "I'm a Barbie Girl" at one time.
                                I have a feeling that could be easily beaten. I think it would have to be something slightly more obscure like "Most number of inebriated con goers singing Aqua's Barbie Girl whilst wearing Chopstick Hats signed by a celebrity".
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X