No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't remember where I read it, but I think the Ren charges 10pounds per day.

But I might be wrong.
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Adding my hugs for Mocha and Bubba.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Me too *Hugs Mocha & Bubba*
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Me three *Hugs Mocha & Bubba*
          sigpic

Comment

thanks for the hugs. they were much needed today. what a horrible day this was. hope my next birthday is better.

Comment

10 days til AT6 Ripples!!
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I started packing today...its not fun. I'm almost done but I've already hit the 17kg mark & I've yet to pack my dress, gifts for the kids in Germany, and I haven't a coat coz I'm getting one in London as our stores seem to be all out of pretty coats and full of pretty summer dresses instead. And I'm not impressed with the "delightful" news stories of snow in Europe...already??? Damn. I'm conflicted...much like the weather.
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I am officially on holiday now! Yay!
                  ...guess it would be an excellent time to start packing, eh?
                  So much to do, so little time... but on the upside - holidays! Yay!
                  ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                  ames on facebook
                  ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Packing! You people are already packing?? I leave next week on Tuesday - and I'll start packing maybe on Sunday evening! Although I did get my English £'s already! But that has to be done in advance. I'm still looking for the blue jello that got boxed when I moved. Wonder where I put it? Still many boxes unopened! Oh and the stamps for Mumsey!
                    Last edited by llp; 29 October 2012, 10:28 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL I leave in the wee hours of Thurs am ... so yes, need to find all the items that require packing! Heading to the bank in a few hours to see if I can't manage to get the currency situation squared away... (the only IBAN my branch still had on file was my most recent transfer - which went to Mumsey for my ticket and while I'm sure she'd appreciate the unexpected wire transfer, that wouldn't really help me much upon arrival in England!)
                      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                      ames on facebook
                      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

My plane departs Melbourne at 3pm on Thursday so I have to start packing now as tomorrow I'll be getting my hair done, picking up my rail passes and my dress then on Wednesday I have to go to work for an inservice...and I have to pack for 5 weeks abroad...gotta start now...I already forgot to pack some essentials.
                        We just had our neighbours over as they will be looking after our house and my precious fish...but after a few Canadians, I'm giving up on the packing tonight.
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                          LOL I leave in the wee hours of Thurs am ... so yes, need to find all the items that require packing! Heading to the bank in a few hours to see if I can't manage to get the currency situation squared away... (the only IBAN my branch still had on file was my most recent transfer - which went to Mumsey for my ticket and while I'm sure she'd appreciate the unexpected wire transfer, that wouldn't really help me much upon arrival in England!)
                          I got my travel cards last week...so my currency is sorted-ish.
                          Still hoping the email from Mumsey comes before I leave...I'm not sure how I will print it out after I leave.
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            I got my travel cards last week...so my currency is sorted-ish.
                            Still hoping the email from Mumsey comes before I leave...I'm not sure how I will print it out after I leave.
                            Sorry this is my fault, I got an ear infection then a computer virus so my puter was sick all yesterday. I am trying to get them sending out today. Mumsey will post when the deed is done. If anyone can't print make sure you have your AT6 number and ID.

Best Becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                              Sorry this is my fault, I got an ear infection then a computer virus so my puter was sick all yesterday. I am trying to get them sending out today. Mumsey will post when the deed is done. If anyone can't print make sure you have your AT6 number and ID.
                              Best Becks
                              Thanks Becky - no need to rush...hope you're feeling better soon. xo
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I find it strange to be sitting here at 10.20pm with the windows open, in shorts & t shirt while a big a$$ storm is pummeling the east coast of The States and it's snowing in Europe...Mother Nature sure is a fickle lady...I hope she's in a better mood soon.
                                I also hope everyone on the east coast of the US is staying safe. xo
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X