No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no ticket yet! I keep looking and looking! I know it will come eventually!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
      Random! I got a terms and conditions and etiquette email but not my eticket. Hummm.
      Same! Have emailed.
      Originally posted by llp View Post
      Still no ticket yet! I keep looking and looking! I know it will come eventually!
      Don't worry! Becky will be sleeping. It will arrive.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
        I believe the words I would like to use to describe my thoughts on the blocked e-mails would cause too many blushes ( beside my mother is here!) so I will just say that I dislike very much "smart" technology.

If you didn't get an e-ticket or T & C please e-mail registration and I will re-send them. I am now quite interested to find out just how many got through before they were blocked.

Please don't panic if you don't get a reply tonight. I am eating chocolate and going to bed.

Nite
        Becks
        Seeing as my mobile apparently ate my email response that I sent *hours* ago and I'm just now sitting down at the computer again... I share your frustration with "smart" technology. Didn't we have 'misidentified as spammers' issue last time too? Hmmmmm... ah well, email is sent to reg once again. Hopefully this time it doesn't get lost in the ether as well!

Enjoy the chocolate! Which reminds me, must go to the choc store on Wed ... assuming it hasn't flooded. *fingers X'd*
        Speaking of flooding - hopes and prayers for those currently getting bombarded by Sandy!
        We're starting to get our finger of it - southern Ontario is getting "the outskirts" followed by "the remnants" which seems to translate into several days of wicked high winds, lots of rainfall, and expected extensive power outages. Two of which get really exciting when you live on the 16th floor on the top of a hill. Let's just say power outages are only my friend in the sense of the free core and leg workouts climbing the stairs up from the underground parking garage. *blinks* That being said, I know we're not getting it anywhere near as bad as many of our friends in the fandom, so I am definitely not complaining!! (Although I am really happy I booked the direct flight instead of the stopover via JFK ... now to hope those in the know are correct in saying that travel should be cleared before Thurs!)
        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
        ames on facebook
        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Checking the posts, looks like I am close to the lovely SamJackShipLover.
          Yay! And Antoa is too nice .. hehe.
          sigpic

Comment

Finally got my ticket - just about to go to bed and there is was! Thanks Gabit and Becky!
            sigpic

Comment

got mine this am. please can somebody who is not computer impaired put me on the seating chart, D 01. thank you

Comment

Nothing for me yet. I sent a reply still haven't heard

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
                  Nothing for me yet. I sent a reply still haven't heard
                  just tried again.

becks

Comment

Thank you Becks the computer gods have obviously been appeased.

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
                      Thank you Becks the computer gods have obviously been appeased.
                      Wonders what has to be sacrificed to appease the computer gods (hopes it is not a luddite )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Wonders what has to be sacrificed to appease the computer gods (hopes it is not a luddite )
                        I heard that it is in fact the luddite that has to be sacrificed... and if she's wearing stripper shoes THE BETTER!

sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          I heard that it is in fact the luddite that has to be sacrificed... and if she's wearing stripper shoes THE BETTER!

Shhhhhhh - or she'll never put them on, regardless of whether it's for charity or not!
                          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                          ames on facebook
                          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                            Shhhhhhh - or she'll never put them on, regardless of whether it's for charity or not!
                            Of course I was joking...

sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

Originally posted by ames View Post

Hey, wait a minute......now I see where this has been going all along...luddites wearing stripper shoes, run for your lives! Oh, I guess that's just me. Time to fight bacK.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Luddites are the technology equivalent of virgins. Looks like it's onto the pyre you go! We'll be gentle.
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X