No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys who already have hoodies, what is the sizing like?
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

There are garment measurements in the shop descriptions.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
        It sure did!

Mumsey

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          That's quite enough of that!
          Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
          Huh.

That actually took longer than I thought it would to be fair
          It sure did!

Mumsey
          I was considering whether it would do any good!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
          There are garment measurements in the shop descriptions.
          Having the measurements is a great idea. However, since I am going to AT6, I decided to wait and get my hoodie at AT6 so I can try them on. Thought it would also save S4K a wee bit of money on the mailing. Will make sure I get to the store early for best selection.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I'm in the US size 14, extra large shirts (cause I don't like stuff tight) and I got an extra large hoodie and it's comfortably roomy. Might have been able to get by with a large but I like stuff roomy and comfy.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I got mine today - I ordered an XL but it is a little bit too big but not hideously big - got room for a few extra layers to wear underneath...but it's sooooo pretty!!!
              I think I could comfortably wear a L but I like a little room to hide bumps. Tho I might try an L on in London and maybe get one there.

HUGE thank you again to the GABIT folk for the safe arrival of the best hoodie ever!! I love the zip.

And a HUGE thank you & hug to Amy - I came home from work to find 2 parcels waiting - one being the hoodie and the other a box of chocolates and 2 of the best & biggest asprins I've ever seen - such a great start to my week...compared to last weeks dismal start.
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                I got mine today - I ordered an XL but it is a little bit too big but not hideously big - got room for a few extra layers to wear underneath...but it's sooooo pretty!!!
                I think I could comfortably wear a L but I like a little room to hide bumps. Tho I might try an L on in London and maybe get one there.

HUGE thank you again to the GABIT folk for the safe arrival of the best hoodie ever!! I love the zip.

And a HUGE thank you & hug to Amy - I came home from work to find 2 parcels waiting - one being the hoodie and the other a box of chocolates and 2 of the best & biggest asprins I've ever seen - such a great start to my week...compared to last weeks dismal start.
                Hehehe - glad they arrived in one piece! Always happy when I can make your week better
                The G4 can attest to the power of the aspirins *nods solemnly* ... although I thought Amanda might steal Julia's last year I know Jules tried to ... and Elaine ... hmmm LOL
                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                ames on facebook
                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post

Glad it arrived safely. Had me a bit worried there. I wonder where it got to for those few days? I posted them together in the same batch.

Mumsey
                  For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

I am just concerned that since the hoodies are unisex sizing that even the small might not be small enough. I never thought I would say that! I like things fitted, especially my zip hoodies.

I kind of want to wait for AT6 to buy my shirt (and possible hoodie) because I would have a definite idea of the sizing, but I am paranoid about missing out on the correct size. I also hope to be a different size then than I am now.

I supposed I can get a L fitted shirt now and if it doesn't fit me like I like it by November, I can buy a M at AT6.

Comment

There is a list of the actual measurements of the garments on the site. I physically measured each size armhole base to armhole base, in inches and cms.

Mumsey
                      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Mumsey - service above and beyond the call of duty. bless your heart, and all your other vital organs.

Comment

Glad it arrived safely. Had me a bit worried there. I wonder where it got to for those few days? I posted them together in the same batch.
                          Mumsey
                          Sorry it had you worried - ruddy postal service here has been really fickle - some things are getting here fast while others are taking longer.

227 days til AT6 Ripples!!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

There is a list of the actual measurements of the garments on the site. I physically measured each size armhole base to armhole base, in inches and cms.

Mumsey
                            OOoh, thanks for that explanation of what you measured! Will grab something that fits well and measure it
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                              Hehehe - glad they arrived in one piece! Always happy when I can make your week better
                              The G4 can attest to the power of the aspirins *nods solemnly* ... although I thought Amanda might steal Julia's last year I know Jules tried to ... and Elaine ... hmmm LOL
                              Rather concerned about the proliferation of drugs. would not have thought that was the Gabit way.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

i couldn't agree more EH-T. besides, who needs drugs when there is a Starbucks right there in the lobby.

Comment

Working...
                                X