GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    Hahaha...I still got your email. I actually made 2 seperate payments. One for just my family...as in hubby & kids...and the other for the rest of the family...as in the abnormals who come to visit my Sanctuary every now & then...brothers, sisters in law, mum in law, nieces & nephews...and also for family who have since left us for higher plains.
    Oops! Sorry! The perils of copy and paste. We may have a whole house. *fingers crossed*
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

If you need more bricks & blocks...give me a tingle...I'll buy a few more. Just give me 24 hours.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

If you need more bricks & blocks...give me a tingle...I'll buy a few more. Just give me 24 hours.
        Cool. I'll drop you a note in the morning/afternoon my time!
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I'm donating soon, just as soon as I put money in my visa.

How much does 1 brick cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
            $20. Every brick makes a difference.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post

Rocky, if you want to join our campaign feel free to DM me.
              sigpic

Comment

MoB - I didn't get an email yesterday. I checked all my accounts and the spam filters.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                  MoB - I didn't get an email yesterday. I checked all my accounts and the spam filters.
                  Maybe I got yours....I kept getting duplicate emails and notes half the day!
                  sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*
                    Sent my two bricks
                    ...and now, back off to work with ames!
                    *bounces out*
                    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                    ames on facebook
                    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

I didn't receive any email either, but thankfully checked here. Totally forgot today was the last day. I'll be sending my bricks off when I get home from work.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                        I didn't receive any email either, but thankfully checked here. Totally forgot today was the last day. I'll be sending my bricks off when I get home from work.
                        I only emailed the people who emailed me back letting me know they'd be participating. Yay for more bricks!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          I only emailed the people who emailed me back letting me know they'd be participating. Yay for more bricks!
                          So how many bricks did we end up with???? We must have built at least one house right???
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll post the initial tally later today. Waiting on an official total
                            sigpic

Comment

Made my donation--and told them the name "Fangirl" House was not my idea.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Made my donation too

Comment

Working...
                                X