• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
    I've started saving pennies in a jar.

[I]starts throwing quarters in jar[/I]
    Now we're talkin'

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

You could become a trollop-in-training apprentice to Eh-T.

I was thinking more on the lines of pics of EH-T

*wonders if she's nervous about where I might get them*
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

*waving at SnT*
        Thanks for serenading us

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
        My abnormal costume is shaping up, but it has been put on hold until after I've moved house now, I am trying to hold onto the last vestiges of sanity that I have.

Anyone else got any good costumes?
        Comfy, cute and something functional is definately in the works...
        Good luck with that whole moving thing... that's the worst part of getting a new place....
        Can't believe that we're under 100 days.... well actually I can since time this year seems to be moving at warp speed.....
        sigpic
        awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Are you roomies?
          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
          Anon

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
            Not as much as I used to. When I just lived with my sister, the first thing I did whenever I got home was change into boxer shorts. Now I'm in a house full of people I tend to spend a lot more time clothed.

What happened to the donation box idea? 2 boxes, one for Neep's pants staying on, one for Neep's pants coming off. Whichever raises the most money for hearing dogs (or whatevs) wins. Should that be the decider for any streaking that may or may not occur on Sunday? Remember, I will just be coming out of winter, so my legs may blind!
            Sounds like a great plan! Hehe! I wonder how much money we'd raise?
            Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
            *nervously stops singing*

Singing is extra??? Oooops!

Yes. Let "The Weirdness" Continue!

Have a great weekend all!

(please try and behave in my absence...or failing that somebody twitter me on what's going on...)

S'n'T
            Hey S'n'T if you want to, PM me your Twitter name and I'll add you.

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Neep - can I just say that as the Gabit fundraiser - you go girl! ....just remember the British laws on indecency and you'll be fine.

On the subject of fundraising I have some splendid news that might be of interest to you .

Those of you that have been to a Gabit event before will be well aware that our own dear Julia Hague, the Chairman of Gabit, has quite a way with words.

Her new book, called You is for Unique, has just been published by Grosvenor House and gives a fascinating insight into the thoughts and feelings of women about their own body image, self-esteem issues and perspective on being female.

Julia interviewed women throughout the world via the Internet, by telephone, and in face-to-face conversations to enable her to give voice to those feelings. The resulting pieces, written from different women’s perspectives, are a delightful mixture … some funny, some poignant, some heart-warming but all thought-provoking. Julia challenges you to look at yourself and those around you through fresh eyes.

A proportion of the sale proceeds of every book will be going to support Amanda Tapping’s new charity initiative, and as Amanda has always given her full support to Julia writing this book, a limited number of copies will be available to buy at our next event AT4 in November. Each book will cost £8.99.

If you want to avoid postal charges and the hassle of ordering on line I can arrange to reserve you a copy to collect at AT4. If you are interested please email me with your request at [email protected] and I will ensure one is put aside for you behind the Charity Table. Julia has promised me that she will sign my copy (and I expect anyone else’s if they want it!)

If you are not able to be with us at AT4 and want to support Amanda’s charity initiative or if you are impatient and do not want to wait till November then you can order the book now via your local Amazon store.

Sue
              (the one with the imaginary gavel!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                Neep - can I just say that as the Gabit fundraiser - you go girl! ....just remember the British laws on indecency and you'll be fine.
                Oh, I am totally in!

I have emailed about the book too. Can't wait to get my paws on a copy.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Shhhh...its a secret remember!!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Are you roomies?
                    No...but I am EH-T's roomie...but I am up for any challenge!!!
                    On the subject of fundraising I have some splendid news that might be of interest to you .
                    Those of you that have been to a Gabit event before will be well aware that our own dear Julia Hague, the Chairman of Gabit, has quite a way with words.
                    Her new book, called You is for Unique, has just been published by Grosvenor House and gives a fascinating insight into the thoughts and feelings of women about their own body image, self-esteem issues and perspective on being female.
                    Julia interviewed women throughout the world via the Internet, by telephone, and in face-to-face conversations to enable her to give voice to those feelings. The resulting pieces, written from different women’s perspectives, are a delightful mixture … some funny, some poignant, some heart-warming but all thought-provoking. Julia challenges you to look at yourself and those around you through fresh eyes.
                    A proportion of the sale proceeds of every book will be going to support Amanda Tapping’s new charity initiative, and as Amanda has always given her full support to Julia writing this book, a limited number of copies will be available to buy at our next event AT4 in November. Each book will cost £8.99.
                    If you want to avoid postal charges and the hassle of ordering on line I can arrange to reserve you a copy to collect at AT4. If you are interested please email me with your request at [email protected] and I will ensure one is put aside for you behind the Charity Table. Julia has promised me that she will sign my copy (and I expect anyone else’s if they want it!)
                    If you are not able to be with us at AT4 and want to support Amanda’s charity initiative or if you are impatient and do not want to wait till November then you can order the book now via your local Amazon store.
                    Sue
                    Awesome stuff...I am going to send that email before I hit the hay tonight!!
                    Can't wait to read it.
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Master Bray Tack View Post
                      Any chance of A Few Balloon'S when You Reach 99 .
                      Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                      Depends. If we're doing an English countdown, they need to be red. However, if we switch to German, we can have multicoloured ones and pretend to be Captain Kirk.
                      You Promised Me Balloons . What the Hey ! !
                      I'll collect them in London , Thanks ...

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
                      *nervously stops singing*

Singing is extra??? Oooops!

S'n'T
                      I am Singing and you should too . How often do you get the Chance to Sing about Amanda . Yahh EH-T 's going to charge you but, IT'S AMANDA ... Put her name in the song and she may give you a special Rate ... However I may be charged Double for bringing up the topic ,.,.just to balance her Numbers .,., but I have been saving for this singins spree for awhile .
                      CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                      Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                      Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                      Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                      Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                      Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Sue
                        You is for Unique is a wonderful book! I bought it a couple of months ago, it was a fantastic read! Seriously guys if you get a chance to buy this go for it!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Sue
                          Thanks great. Big congrats to Julia. Thanks for letting us know.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          Shhhh...its a secret remember!!!
                          Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          No...but I am EH-T's roomie...but I am up for any challenge!!!
                          Is now very nervous.

Originally posted by Master Bray Tack;10484364
                          [B
                          I am Singing and you should too . How often do you get the Chance to Sing about Amanda . Yahh EH-T 's going to charge you but, IT'S AMANDA ... Put her name in the song and she may give you a special Rate ... However I may be charged Double for bringing up the topic ,.,.just to balance her Numbers .,., but I have been saving for this singins spree for awhile . [/B]
                          Actually, I meant that having me sing would be extra. However, I could charge others for singing as well, thanks for the suggestion. At this rate I'll have oodles of $ for SE and MTM.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Are you roomies?
                            Well if we don't scare EhT off in the 356 days.....Mandy, Ann and I will testing to see if the rumor AT is spreading of EhT being well behaved is true

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                              Well if we don't scare EhT off in the 356 days.....Mandy, Ann and I will testing to see if the rumor AT is spreading of EhT being well behaved is true
                              I'm sure that rumour could be put to rest in less than 100 days!
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

96 DAYS to go until AT4!!!!!

Days to go until The Sanctuary Experience!!!!!!!

Days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X