It's the quiet ones you have to watch!!

Mumsey
      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

THAT'S QUITE ENOUGH OF THAT!
        Look, she whipped it out again!

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
        wow! i could make enough money from ebay by selling boxes of lucky charms to pay for AT6. seriously, if anyone is desperate for them, i could buy and ship if you want to send me a check or money order. yes, i'll do it at cost. don't want to take advantage of any fellow gabiteers. let me know. i think they cost about $3.00 a box(us dollars). Fruit Loops and Count Chocula are pretty good too.
        Hehe, thanks! I already have a box (or 3 *bats eyelashes*) coming my way, but glad to hear you wouldn't be charging $20

I have to find a way to recharge it. Perhaps I could plug the pin into the wall socket?
        Just don't do it in NZ... our voltage is a lot higher. Yup.

I had to flash both EH-T and Mumsey my badge at AT5... it said "score one for the concubine!" So I know that they can both be naughty
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

Hehe, thanks! I already have a box (or 3 *bats eyelashes*) coming my way, but glad to hear you wouldn't be charging $20
          Or more?

Comment

[QUOTE=THAT'S QUITE ENOUGH OF THAT![/QUOTE]

I yelled that at my male cat yesterday when he started bugging the little female! He actually stopped!

Comment

The question some people wanted me to ask at AT5... maybe that's the answer

(The question: "sometimes my little boy dog tries to mount my elderly cat. What does Helen do to avoid inappropriate abby mating?")
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

(The question: "sometimes my little boy dog tries to mount my elderly cat. What does Helen do to avoid inappropriate abby mating?")
                I sense a badging coming on...
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*giggles quietly*
                  Ahhhhhhhh, how I miss all y'all!!!!
                  *shuts down window with a grin, and heads to bed*

PS: I got in on the badge flashing too - mine asked if you'd brought me jello
                  (I think I audibly squee'd when I saw it in the basket A badge fit for a queen! LOL )
                  ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                  ames on facebook
                  ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                    I've almost run out of chocolate too. Hehe!

And I've never been shown THE badge! See I'm a good girl!

*Looks up to see Mumsey being 'naughty'* Yesssssss! Nice one Mumsey! *giggle*

*runs away quick* before EH-T sees.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    You just haven't been caught
                    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                      You just haven't been caught
                      Yet!

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                        What does ASBO mean?
                        If you're in the states, think of it like a restraining order, except tailored to the particular person's bad behavior. If I understand it correctly, that is. It started out as a way to curb the behavior of juvenile delinquents, but like all badly-behaved teenagers, they just started parading them around as proof of how tough they were and they became sort of badges of honor. Unless I'm just a confused American who got it all wrong, in which case ignore everything I just said. (I blame my understanding on a line in a Doctor Who episode that I then had to have explained to me.)

As for the Lucky Charms... I had no idea they were so exportable... Hey Mocha! I'll go in with you on an export business... you get the Costco membership, I'll run the website stuff, we split the profits to finance AT6 tickets. And of course we'd ship at cost to any Gabiteers. Maybe we should add in blue jello. Whaddaya say?

Comment

i've got the costco membership already. you can definitely have the computer part. if we add blue jello, we might make enough for TSE2 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                            I've almost run out of chocolate too. Hehe!

And I've never been shown THE badge! See I'm a good girl!

*Looks up to see Mumsey being 'naughty'* Yesssssss! Nice one Mumsey! *giggle*

*runs away quick* before EH-T sees.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            Well, there's a first time for everything:

That's quite enough of that!

Just don't do it in NZ... our voltage is a lot higher. Yup.

I had to flash both EH-T and Mumsey my badge at AT5... it said "score one for the concubine!" So I know that they can both be naughty

I have no memory of this.

I have two badges now (Starflight kindly bought me one in case I had forgotten the original) and guess what? You get both!

OT:

While most were watching the Academy Awards on Sunday, I was watching the Canadian womens' curling championship. Awesome. BTW, was back at my regular curling gig on Monday. My friends were very excited to see pics from our curling adventure in Kent and to get pins from the only curling club in England. Score one for the ......... curler.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

OT:

While most were watching the Academy Awards on Sunday, I was watching the Canadian womens' curling championship. Awesome. BTW, was back at my regular curling gig on Monday. My friends were very excited to see pics from our curling adventure in Kent and to get pins from the only curling club in England. Score one for the ......... curler.
                              Heh. Awesome. If I'm going to become Canadian, do I have to learn how to curl? Or is loving hockey sufficient?
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

OT:

I caught some of the games too. Unfortunately, not the final. All I could see of that game was the line score. What great athletes!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X