No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My abnormality was that I was feeling kinda sick you I couldn't be bothered putting my costume on.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
      I hope there is too. I've been trying to work out how I can safely pack my Keeper costume.

It's too good not to use multiple times
      DEFINITELY!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Does everyone dress up for the Abnormals Ball?
      I didn't but I was showing my true abnormality. No, won't disclose it here. You have to wait until Vancouver to see it for yourself.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        DEFINITELY!

I didn't but I was showing my true abnormality. No, won't disclose it here. You have to wait until Vancouver to see it for yourself.
        Curiouser and curiouser..........

I was thinking I woodn't need to dress up, I'm about as abnormal as they come

Comment

Plus the added info of who your 'long-lost-twin-separated-at-birth' might be via your 'abnormality'.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
            Plus the added info of who your 'long-lost-twin-separated-at-birth' might be via your 'abnormality'.
            Ya, although I was referring to her as my long lost Mum (pretending to be younger than I actually am )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I could just wear it all the way...I can't forsee that causing any problems at all!
              Besides your running into people and walls with that mask on. Self-preservation!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post

And we loved having you take center stage and doing your thing in your yet to be pimped ride!!
                Ahhhh...the memories!
                Didn't win the big one this weekend but will keep saving, watering, and trying to get to AT5...even though I have no idea when that will be....YET!
                Hehe! It was fun.
                Yeah! Julia has moves!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Some people just have a head start on the abnormality front

Also, thank you

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                  Besides your running into people and walls with that mask on. Self-preservation!
                  I can kinda see what's directly in front of me...it'll be fine.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

I was riding my unicycle in the staff room at work today. I fell off and because I was in a narrow spot between the sink and fridge my legs couldn't clear the pedals- I ended up flat my back and my shoe flew in a graceful arc across the room. It. Was. Awesome.

Ow.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

poor neep

feel better
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                        I was riding my unicycle in the staff room at work today. I fell off and because I was in a narrow spot between the sink and fridge my legs couldn't clear the pedals- I ended up flat my back and my shoe flew in a graceful arc across the room. It. Was. Awesome.

Ow.
                        she says that like riding a unicycle at work is normal... the question is did the shoe hit anyone?

Becks the bemused

Comment

I'm still having a hard time picturing Neep riding a unicycle...boggles the mind it does!!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            I'm still having a hard time picturing Neep riding a unicycle...boggles the mind it does!!
                            I'm actually improving I have some bruises on my elbows now- finally some I can show off! Showing of bruised inner thighs and backsides at family lunches tends to be frowned upon...
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                              I'm actually improving I have some bruises on my elbows now- finally some I can show off! Showing of bruised inner thighs and backsides at family lunches tends to be frowned upon...
                              Even if you wait until after the entree?
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

I'm beginning to think that Neep and Robin Dunne have a lot in common..scary!!!!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X