GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
    I'm sure you made this post before seeing that Neep is ready to put Amanda in a window

YES! Consider yourselves belatedly badged!

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
    To paraphrase Jack to Ba'al...of course we mock you. But we mock with love.

Well, OK...as long as it's done with love.

On the topic of badges, I was a bit disappointed the Cheeky Monkey badges were gone so fast but since I only buy myself one badge as a souvenir it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Had way more fun with the "quite enough of that" badge!

Safe journey home to Neep.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

h
      u
      g

CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
      Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
      Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
      Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
      Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
      Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Originally posted by Master Bray Tack View Post

h
        u
        g

Backatcha!!

Mumsey
        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Hehe, thanks guys! Hanging with Chelle. Just a 3 hour flight from home now, will be heading back tomorrow morning.

Chelle is raising a family of geeks! Watching Sanctuary over breakfast. Arguing about how much was the parasite and how much was Helen... over crunchy nut cornflakes.

"That's not what friends do to each other!"
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Neep...of course that's what friends do to each other...we eat breaky with an episode of Sanctuary...what are friends for!!!!

Am still saving for AT5...both Neep and I are hoping to make it but as yet we have to wait for dates and see how the finances are...still watering that seed in hubby's head...although this week there's been a bit of a drought with him and I missing each other between work and other commitments so I will have to give a little more TLC to that seed...never say never though...that is what Julia said!!

(((Gabiteers)))
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              Neep...of course that's what friends do to each other...we eat breaky with an episode of Sanctuary...what are friends for!!!!

Am still saving for AT5...both Neep and I are hoping to make it but as yet we have to wait for dates and see how the finances are...still watering that seed in hubby's head...although this week there's been a bit of a drought with him and I missing each other between work and other commitments so I will have to give a little more TLC to that seed...never say never though...that is what Julia said!!

(((Gabiteers)))
              @ the bolded part: Where there's a will there's a way. *nods*
              And yes keep working your charm on that man of yours

And another YES for HUGS ALL AROUND!!!!!

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Long time no post, Sorry I haven't been posting, as some of you already know I've been in a panto we have 4 more performances left to do. Every time I'm about to go on stage I think of the wonderful weekend(s) I've had with 'the GABIT family' the confidence that I've gained from all of the experiences, the love from every attendee, stewards and staff who for once in my life help me feel excepted, to the wonderful Amanda Tapping and fabulous G4 who show me time and time again that we can reach our dreams even if they seem unreachable!

So its thanks to the GABIT family that I step out on stage tonight I would never have done it without you.

*HUGS* I miss you all.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                  Hey Everyone,

Long time no post, Sorry I haven't been posting, as some of you already know I've been in a panto we have 4 more performances left to do. Every time I'm about to go on stage I think of the wonderful weekend(s) I've had with 'the GABIT family' the confidence that I've gained from all of the experiences, the love from every attendee, stewards and staff who for once in my life help me feel excepted, to the wonderful Amanda Tapping and fabulous G4 who show me time and time again that we can reach our dreams even if they seem unreachable!

So its thanks to the GABIT family that I step out on stage tonight I would never have done it without you.

*HUGS* I miss you all.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  Needed a bit of a break from the stress of work. Came here to find group hugging going on and this fabulous post from Julia. What a lovely uplifting break! Very proud of you Julia.

Hugs,
                  Aunty EH-T

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                    Hey Everyone,

*HUGS* I miss you all.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    Miss you too Julia. We're proud of you.

Huggles

Mumsey

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                      Miss you too Julia. We're proud of you.

Huggles

Mumsey
                      Hey, if I'm Aunty EH-T and you're Mumsey, does that make us sisters?

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Hey, if I'm Aunty EH-T and you're Mumsey, does that make us sisters?
                        That's just so not fair Everyone else gets to be sisters, mums and aunties, yet I'm generally referred to as everybody's Granny I woodn't mind, but I'm actually not quite old enough to be everybody's Granny

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          That's just so not fair Everyone else gets to be sisters, mums and aunties, yet I'm generally referred to as everybody's Granny I woodn't mind, but I'm actually not quite old enough to be everybody's Granny
                          I like to think we're all sisters...well us girls anyways!! I'm not old enough to be a grandmother and I have two kids of mine and 7 nieces so I need some sisters as I grew up with 2 brothers who totally corrupted me!! Besides...being sisters puts us all on the same playing field...no age barriers!!
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            I like to think we're all sisters...well us girls anyways!! I'm not old enough to be a grandmother and I have two kids of mine and 7 nieces so I need some sisters as I grew up with 2 brothers who totally corrupted me!! Besides...being sisters puts us all on the same playing field...no age barriers!!
                            Aw that's a nice way to look at it Not that I think there are any age barriers around here.

Actually, it's my own fault. I just happened to say to Jann one day that I'm old enough to be her granny, and it just sort of snowballed from there and I suddenly found myself with a lot of extra GW grandchildren

So is nobody doing the countdown any more?

Comment

Whereas I am old enough to be granny to a lot of you, I don't see real grandchildren in my future I have two kids, one's a career-woman and the other refuses to leave home! (Made him too comfortable!)

Never mind. As I said not so long ago in a posting. I have 'kids' all over the world - that'll do me.

Mumsey

Comment

So is nobody doing the countdown any more?
                                I would do it but it only makes me sad knowing i can't be there for the next event...need to wait for the countdown to AT5!!! Watered the AT5 seed this morning...the sprouts are wilting but I'm not giving up...YET!!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X