GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
    Have just uploaded the AT4 Schedule onto the website as promised.
    (www.gabitevents.co.uk).

Enjoy planning!

Julia
    G4
    *Bounces excitedly*
    Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
    LOL! You cant get rid of me that easily! I've got free wifi here (which is nice because the mobile phone reception is pathetic!) so i'll be on every day .

11 days to go until AT4!!!!!

269 days to go until the Sanctuary experience!!!!!

278 days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!
    LOL, I'm so glad about that! *hugs*

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      and guys, this is why we were saying you don't have to bring enough candy for all. Seriously, each of you doesn't need to bring a pound of chocolate a piece. Just bring enough for SOME.
      there'll be plenty to go around
      I think I will get Lies to help me out on that side of things...I think together we can decide how much of the Tim Tams and caramel Koalas we can eat before AT4!

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
      I don't know, but I'm thinking of giving up on bingo andplaying battleships instead. Better chance of winning.
      Huh!!! I was thinkng the same thing...it's more like Battleship than Bingo! Too great minds eh!!!
      Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      OK guys! Chocolate party announcement!
      The party will be held Saturday 3.00 to 4.00 pm in the Hotel bar.
      The reason we need a list of attendees is to help the G4 organise your photo sessions around the party. I will be collecting names tomorrow evening and will put the list here so you can make sure you're on it. I'm collecting names from this thread, my PMs and profile visitors.
      There has been some concern about the amount of chocolate there will probably be leftover. We always knew there would be lots left over and I'm making plans for that chocolate. I know everyone wants to share their chocolate (really, I do! I can't wait to introduce you guys to chocolate fish!) so it's easy to go a bit overboard. Please don't worry about what others are bringing, leave that to me. I don't want anyone's enthusiasm crushed, this is fun!
      Can you please add my name to the list of attendees...or have you already done that? Ta muchly Neep!
      Originally posted by antoa View Post
      Well, the hotel we are staying at has satellite TV, so hopefully that will include ITV4 so we can watch Sanctuary
      Oh I do hope so...I have been watching the news here all in German...and last night my uncle and I watched "Das Boot" (The Boat)...cool war movie...but I do so miss my fix of scifi!

See you all soon!!! WooHoo!!
      I'm not nervous...yet!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Neep...sory chooky but I won't be able to do the Sound of Music tour...not enought time. See you in London next week!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Cool Countdown Clock!!!!

I presume the Daleks and the Countdown clock will be back in action for AT4? *Twas hilarious last year!!!*

Planning in full swing.

Trying to decide between Cary Grant Suave Suit Look or Cheeky Chappy College Look...(for the photo that is)

Talk soon all

S'n'T
          "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
          Sara O' Neill's father;
          COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
            I think I will get Lies to help me out on that side of things...I think together we can decide how much of the Tim Tams and caramel Koalas we can eat before AT4!
            You're assuming there's anything left See you tomorrow!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shirt'n'Tie View Post
              Cool Countdown Clock!!!!

I presume the Daleks and the Countdown clock will be back in action for AT4? *Twas hilarious last year!!!*

Planning in full swing.
              Oh trust me, we have a lot of hilarity planned, and yes the countdown clock will be well and truly back in action!!!!

Julia
              G4
              To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Oh trust me, we have a lot of hilarity planned, and yes the countdown clock will be well and truly back in action!!!!

Julia
                G4
                Yay!! The countdown clock! That was so much fun at AT3!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

You know, the older you get, the more you have to write things down.

Someone mentioned also wanting to go to the Remembrance Day service at the war memorial. Can't recall who that was so can you let me know. Also, someone kindly posted the info on where the ceremony will be and I didn't print it out. Could you repost that? Thanks muchly.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                    Join the club! As usual when I plan a vacation, all the jobs I was supposed to be able to have finished by now are still in the works! My clients are very slow at getting the last minute details to me AND I signed up for a craft fair this weekend so, of course, I haven't got all the cards finished (Holiday cards) so wish me luck!

Somehow I believe we will all make it but it does make life really "interesting" for the next few days. I've hardly had time to sign in here.

donamac (who isn't quite frantic yet...
                    Dona, look forward to seeing you! LOL. Sounds like everyone is scrambling to get themselves to London. I have to drive 300 miles next week to Philadelphia to catch my direct flight on British Air. Praying for good weather and better check the oil in my car, eh?

See everyone soon.

BTW, my seating assignment is E13 for whoever is keeping track

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                      Neep...sory chooky but I won't be able to do the Sound of Music tour...not enought time. See you in London next week!
                      Woot! Chelle, are you E12?! I'm sitting next to you! Fantastic - hope we are also seat mates for the cocktail party too, luv!

Neep and G4 photo planners, COUNT ME IN FOR THE WILLY WONKA CHOCOLATE PARTY ON SATURDAY TOO!

Comment

Julia
                        G4
                        The countdown clock was brilliant! Can't wait to see what you devious minds have been up to for this time around.

Good luck with final planning and logistics!

Comment

Julia
                          G4
                          So, can we beg and plead and cry and say pretty please with sugar on top to get dvd's this year?

I'm already sad about missing everything and it hasn't even started yet!
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

10 days to go until AT4!!!!!

268 days to go until the Sanctuary experience!!!!!

277 days to go until Meet the Man!!!!!

Comment

*runs in*

*squees*

I got my e-ticket while I was away and in case anyone wants to know who I am (or wants to put me on their plan) I'm going to be in C06

I also saw there's going to be a 'on your own at AT4' thing, but I don't think I'll have arrived in time... D'Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                You know, the older you get, the more you have to write things down.

Someone mentioned also wanting to go to the Remembrance Day service at the war memorial. Can't recall who that was so can you let me know. Also, someone kindly posted the info on where the ceremony will be and I didn't print it out. Could you repost that? Thanks muchly.
                                I would be interested in attending this too.

Comment

Working...
                                X