GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Oh this I have to see! But pictures are allowed for private collections???
    As long as the tip is substantial! All in the name of charity you know.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Eh-T - left you an important message online.....please read!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
        Exactly. And it sure beats our last idea of a bikini-clad EH-T doing the zumba in a kiddie pool full of blue jello.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Well, you do have a point that it is much better than other suggestions made in the past.

Can we keep in mind that I am a middle aged woman and am quite likely to break a hip in such shoes? And I may have my sweet, innocent nephew with me! BUT, if someone finds the shoes (not sure what size I take in stripper shoes--7.5 or 8) and if Gabit has no objection I might just be persuaded to wear them while on duty as a volunteer (while fully clothed-which clothes will stay on the entire time) and anyone who wishes to contribute a tip or two may do so. No pictures of which will be allowed on the internet!
        But if I send money I can get a copy of the pictures, right?!
        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
        Anon

Comment

Eh-T - left you an important message online.....please read!
          Read it. You are on provided Gabit gives its blessing to the shoe scheme--would not want to do anything that was not the Gabit way!

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post

But if I send money I can get a copy of the pictures, right?!
            For a very substantial fee!

Comment

Can we keep in mind that I am a middle aged woman and am quite likely to break a hip in such shoes? And I may have my sweet, innocent nephew with me! BUT, if someone finds the shoes (not sure what size I take in stripper shoes--7.5 or 8) and if Gabit has no objection I might just be persuaded to wear them while on duty as a volunteer (while fully clothed-which clothes will stay on the entire time) and anyone who wishes to contribute a tip or two may do so. No pictures of which will be allowed on the internet!
              Er... and if I know someone who could loan you a pair of very similar shoes, would that make things easier?

Although there's no coin slot in my, er, friend's pair so if you must have one, this site can oblige: http://www.pinkstilettoshop.com/wome...ittertips.aspx

sigpic

Comment

omg go away for a bit and come back to see the world changing...EH-T, love the new you

Just remember, I paid for Robin to semi-strip...all for charity of cause, so will gladly donate some money to see EH-T in stripper shoes ...getting the giggles now...
                sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Er... and if I know someone who could loan you a pair of very similar shoes, would that make things easier?

Although there's no coin slot in my, er, friend's pair so if you must have one, this site can oblige: http://www.pinkstilettoshop.com/wome...ittertips.aspx

Got to wonder how do you bet the money out!?????
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

A "friend's" shoes, eh?

I think the pay slot is required. I have the feeling that "stripper shoes" and "tip jar shoes" are big trends on google today as Gabiteers everywhere start checking out shoes. I googled "tip jar shoes" and the first listing was "www.discountstrippers.com" LOL

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                    omg go away for a bit and come back to see the world changing...EH-T, love the new you

Just remember, I paid for Robin to semi-strip...all for charity of cause, so will gladly donate some money to see EH-T in stripper shoes ...getting the giggles now...
                    Hmmm.... I somehow think you will pay way less to see me in the shoes compared to having Robin remove his (I'm assuming) pants.

Got to wonder how do you bet the money out!?????
                    That will be Julia's problem! Or Mayo's. Always give the tough jobs to the probie.

Comment

Do we at least get to see a little leg with the shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                        Do we at least get to see a little leg with the shoes?
                        You will get to see the toes which are way more interesting that the legs (and if you don't know what I'm talking about....you will just have to wait and see).

Comment

I don't do feet

Robin Dunne stripping didn't go for much. I'm actually starting to think I might be the only person who'd like him to keep his clothes on...

Comment

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
                            I don't do feet

Robin Dunne stripping didn't go for much. I'm actually starting to think I might be the only person who'd like him to keep his clothes on...
                            I can assure you you're not.

I don't do feet either. Hideous things. I'd rather don Doc Martens than peep toe heels.

I think your right EH-T; the coin slot for tips is a bit of a must. I'm just imagining how heavy they will get by the time you've done the rounds.
                            sigpic

Comment

You will get to see the toes which are way more interesting that the legs (and if you don't know what I'm talking about....you will just have to wait and see).
                              I know you do a lot of walking so thought those calves of yours have to awesomely toned. Gotta love some hot legs.

Sparkly toe nails, perhaps? Heh, so unlike the lawyer image I have of you.

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
                              I don't do feet

Nope. Not the only person. I just do the eye roll thing when I see or read about it now.

But. If someone out there will still pay to see him drop to his skivvy's then who am I to say anything?

Not that I'm into it, but would be hilarious if he did the ol' pant drop and sported and nice sparkly thong instead. Women would be falling out of their seats.

Comment

Yay, I win! Make it happen people!
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X