GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    Ok Tittamiire...I love my Tim Tams...and apparently so does Amanda ...but what the heck is a Tim Tam Slam?
    You bite off a little bit of each end of the Tim Tam and then drink hot chocolate/tea/coffee or the hot chocolate of your choice through it. It's messy and fun

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
    Becky can eat Macadamias - in fact she loves them!

Mumsey
    (Skiving off for a bit.)

sigpic
    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Thanks EH-T for the info. Although, if you all agree, I'll probably crash with you all... English pub... Haha, sounds too good to be true.
      I had a dream last night. It included train delays, me being late, chocolate (pralines, bunnies and skeletons; don't ask, a talk on the Gabit board xD)... 37 days apart and I am already anxious about the day xD .

I'm sure we'll be having a blast. I can't wait to meet you all =D

Comment

Alright, I've been out and about with my gf to the Candy Factory we have here and picked up a few different types of chocolates to contribute. I tried to stay away from anything with nuts in it so as to avoid anyone mistakenly eating what they shouldn't due to allergies. Makes things easy. I probably bought too much as usual though, but oh well. I also picked up some cool jelly army men that are awesome, which of course I'll be bringing as well. I'm more of a gummi bear person than chocolate anyways.

I'll also be bringing what jello I've bought already. If it's overkill than anyone is welcome to take it home. I certainly don't need it when it's so readily available here.

Anyways, I do need to stay low for awhile so I'm not certain when I'll be popping back in here again. See everyone soonish.

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
          You bite off a little bit of each end of the Tim Tam and then drink hot chocolate/tea/coffee or the hot chocolate of your choice through it. It's messy and fun
          Ah, cool cool.
          I was introd to that yummy sensation but with Penguins (as opposed to Tim Tams) and a different name ... which I'm not sure I'm allowed to share on here or not!
          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
          ames on facebook
          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
            Ah, cool cool.
            I was introd to that yummy sensation but with Penguins (as opposed to Tim Tams) and a different name ... which I'm not sure I'm allowed to share on here or not!
            Are you saying that you bite the ends off of penguins? PengYn beware!

BTW, I've received my official e-mail saying I'm confirmed for SE (that Mumsy is working hard in retirement )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              Oh you are just evil....bad, bad, bad!!! Wait til I get my hands on you...why you little......
              I'll probably hug ya but if you start singing that song again...well Neep won't be the only one running around without her pants!
              Therrrrres Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow. There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow Jim.

Yeah... threats don't work on me, did I not mention that? They only make me worse

tee hee.

Oh and Neep, PM on the way.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                Therrrrres Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow. There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow Jim.

Yeah... threats don't work on me, did I not mention that? They only make me worse

tee hee.

Oh and Neep, PM on the way.
                Am I the only one who has no clue what you are "singing" about? (other than it relates to Star Trek)

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Am I the only one who has no clue what you are "singing" about? (other than it relates to Star Trek)
                  Don't worry - you shall be thoroughly indoctrinated before this trip is done!
                  *smiles sweetly*

...we come in peace - shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill ...

ames on facebook

Comment

You obviously didn't attend the disco at AT3. It's one of the con dances that are becoming traditional at convention parties. (See Jenn for instructions).

Mumsey
                    (Going back to work after watching SGU.)
                    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

It's life, Jim, but not as we know it.......

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                        You obviously didn't attend the disco at AT3. It's one of the con dances that are becoming traditional at convention parties. (See Jenn for instructions).

Mumsey
                        (Going back to work after watching SGU.)
                        I did but I got there late (food was more of a priority) and left early as I was still jet-lagged. Gee, I'm sorry I missed that .... or not.

Comment

I did but I got there late (food was more of a priority) and left early as I was still jet-lagged. Gee, I'm sorry I missed that .... or not.
                          Don't worry - I'm sure there were videos made of the phenomenon ...
                          Alternatively, you happen to know a few select individuals who will re-enact it if you ask nicely ... or perhaps not, if you ask even more nicely! *giggles*

ames on facebook

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

As for people allergic to chocolate itself? I know 3 people... and each of them tend to weigh up the pros and cons (nom vs icky tummy) and dig in anyway. At least, occasionally. One of them is this pretty lady...

Chocolate fish for the first person who can name her!

OMG... I need to bring chocolate FISH!
                            That is Simone Lahbib!!

I know of her because I am addicted to Wire In The Blood and she plays DI Alex Fielding and she ROCKS!

But I am guessing that picture is from Bad Girls which is from a few years back

I am allergic to NOT eating chocolate

Ohhhhhhhhh no to the Star Trek dance.....

The French troupe are the best teachers in the land of that dance and know it well so no doubt I will make sure it appears somewhere

Comment

I don't either LOL. And I'm afraid we'll be taught those by the end of the event ^^" ... (I dislike dancing xD)

Hehe, Jenn, I said the name before you did *fist bump* although, I know the character helen stewart more than the actress *hides*

The French troupe??? Why do I get the feeling that those girls are so famous everywhere? LOL They warned me, though xD

Comment

Originally posted by Azeleen View Post
                                (I dislike dancing xD)
                                I don't know if you can exactly call this dancing... don't worry . We will have you joining in.

Originally posted by Azeleen View Post
                                Hehe, Jenn, I said the name before you did *fist bump* although, I know the character helen stewart more than the actress *hides*
                                Helen Stewart, the love of my 12 year old life. Helen and Nikki for yay!

Both of you, find me at the chocolate party to collect your chocolate fish!
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X