6 months today!!!!
      WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        6 months today!!!!
        WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        O M G !!

slow down.. stop counting so fast.. lol..

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
          6 months today!!!!
          WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Cool!!

I got my passport today, so I'm almost all set.
          Please don't let the movie conflict with the event.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Are you sure you have the days right Mal?? I'm kinda scared at how close that is!! Wow...time sure does fly when you're having fun...or not!!!!

My tickerfactory thing says 5 months and 4 weeks til AT4 and 5 months and 1 day til Armageddon...holy cow!!!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                  Are you sure you have the days right Mal?? I'm kinda scared at how close that is!! Wow...time sure does fly when you're having fun...or not!!!!

My tickerfactory thing says 5 months and 4 weeks til AT4 and 5 months and 1 day til Armageddon...holy cow!!!
                  I hope I have them right!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hang on a minute!!! I just told hubby it was 182 days...I lost 2 days!!! Crap!!
                        Ok...so I have a question to ask...has everyone who is going to the cocktail party, already got an idea who they want to be seated with? Coz you see, CG and I are hoping to be on the same table and if possible we'd like as many other Samandans to join us...where possible. So anyone remotely interested?? Of course this is open to all who visit the Gabit thread here too!! My apologies if I'm overstepping any bounds here.
                        Thank you!!
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                            Hang on a minute!!! I just told hubby it was 182 days...I lost 2 days!!! Crap!!
                            Ok...so I have a question to ask...has everyone who is going to the cocktail party, already got an idea who they want to be seated with? Coz you see, CG and I are hoping to be on the same table and if possible we'd like as many other Samandans to join us...where possible. So anyone remotely interested?? Of course this is open to all who visit the Gabit thread here too!! My apologies if I'm overstepping any bounds here.
                            Thank you!!
                            The seating is arranged by the G4. I'm sure they will try to accommodate people where possible but keep in mind they have a large number of people to deal with and each table has limited space. I mentioned before that I advised in my e-mail response that they could put me anywhere. I appreciate that many people will feel most comfortable at a table where, if they haven't yet met the people, they at least know them from GW. I am perfectly comfortable anywhere. As SamJackShipLover, Antoa and PengYn will attest, I am pretty good at talking to strangers. Besides, we are sharing a room and you can probably only take so much of me. (As Antoa can also attest)

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              The seating is arranged by the G4. I'm sure they will try to accommodate people where possible but keep in mind they have a large number of people to deal with and each table has limited space. I mentioned before that I advised in my e-mail response that they could put me anywhere. I appreciate that many people will feel most comfortable at a table where, if they haven't yet met the people, they at least know them from GW. I am perfectly comfortable anywhere. As SamJackShipLover, Antoa and PengYn will attest, I am pretty good at talking to strangers. Besides, we are sharing a room and you can probably only take so much of me. (As Antoa can also attest)
                              Becky makes a huge effort to accommodate people's requests for party seating. Even if you are sat with a table full of complete strangers, the charms that you will find at your place will be tailored to you. If you haven't heard from her yet (and I believe you should have) Becky sends an email asking a few relevant questions to get an idea of hobbies and interests or jobs and matches charms to each one. Conversation soon strikes up as each person explains their charm. (The easiest subject to talk about is yourself.) It also unlocks tongue-tied people when Amanda gets there. She usually works her way around the table to ask about them.

As we always say - you may arrive on your own, but you don't stay that way for long.

Kay G4
                              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                                Becky makes a huge effort to accommodate people's requests for party seating. Even if you are sat with a table full of complete strangers, the charms that you will find at your place will be tailored to you. If you haven't heard from her yet (and I believe you should have) Becky sends an email asking a few relevant questions to get an idea of hobbies and interests or jobs and matches charms to each one. Conversation soon strikes up as each person explains their charm. (The easiest subject to talk about is yourself.) It also unlocks tongue-tied people when Amanda gets there. She usually works her way around the table to ask about them.

As we always say - you may arrive on your own, but you don't stay that way for long.

Kay G4

That ..... and a few cocktails.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X