GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ames View Post
    Mumsey, have we told you lately how much you rock? *grin* Bc you very, very much do! *hugs*
    Thankee! I also found some little tin baking trays in my local supermarket, today, that will hold eight of the little jelly moulds. They were a ridiculous price and a bought several to stack in the fridges. By the time the event comes around, I'll put together a great Blue Jello Kit!

Mumsey
    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
      What I have are little plastic 'glasses' that would hold 4 cls. (That's what it says on the label.) They are 2inches tall, the base is 1 inch and the top is 1 3/4 inches in diameter. Ideal, I would think, for the alcoholic shots

I will also bring the cups that you had last time, and some little jelly mould containers from some desserts we had that I saved. You'll have lots of options to choose from for the non-alcoholic tasters.

Mumsey
      The ones I use are about 1/2 that size. The same size as a regular shot glass. That way you can wrap your lips around the cup, tip back your head, and down the shot.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

Thankee! I also found some little tin baking trays in my local supermarket, today, that will hold eight of the little jelly moulds. They were a ridiculous price and a bought several to stack in the fridges. By the time the event comes around, I'll put together a great Blue Jello Kit!

Mumsey
        Totally rock!

I'll be avoiding the alcoholed jello because I'm a control freak, but it certainly looks like we'll have the most organised jello party ever! That jello won't know what hit it.
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Mumsey
          (((Mumsey))) I can't wait!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Hello guys!

I need someone to share a room the night from Sunday to Monday during AT4 (15th - 16th November).

About me: I'm crazy, I laugh a lot, I don't snore, I take max 30 minutes in the bathroom AND I have BELGIAN chocolate!

Please PM me if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
              Agreed. Mine met the criteria of being cheap and dark-colored so it wasnt hard to decide if I should buy it or not. I've used it like twice now, and it's stood up to the test thus far so I'm satisfied.
              I've been using the same suitcase/bag since I was 14. Since then I've gone around the world twice and have travelled by car, plane, bus, boat and train. The thing is still intact.
              Best thing? Got if for free. So, you see, cheap is good!

Comment

Days to go until AT4!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                  I've been using the same suitcase/bag since I was 14. Since then I've gone around the world twice and have travelled by car, plane, bus, boat and train. The thing is still intact.
                  Best thing? Got if for free. So, you see, cheap is good!
                  Ahh but things made nowadays always seem to have a shorter shelf life

Comment

we need to name Mumsy the Jello Queen

i'd suggest you make her a crown, but that'd be messy
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

and if it was red jello, it'd be scary too

sigpic

Comment

Mumsey
                          Seriously Mumsey - you are so very rocking the rock rock *nods enthusiastically* So ... I just need to bring copious amounts of the actual bluey goodness, yes?

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                          Totally rock!

I'll be avoiding the alcoholed jello because I'm a control freak, but it certainly looks like we'll have the most organised jello party ever! That jello won't know what hit it.
                          Ack - what violence!!! What did the jello ever do to us? LOL
                          Although I do have to say, we're going to be much more organised this time around! Do we know if we're aiming for one specific time, or just having jello avail throughout the weekend?

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

Does this mean I get to be a princess? *grins*
                          ...and you do realise that I'm now picturing said crown ... and potential ways to make this happen, right? *grin gets even bigger*
                          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                          ames on facebook
                          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

rotflolol

ponders the evils i can come up with using photoshop

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X