GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
    Well...there's this thing called RL and when I'm busy having fun posting in GW, I run out of time to do much else as the kids and the hubby need my attention every now and then...and then on top of that, I'm totally addicted to ff and so I read a few stories every night before bed...and then there's the Sanctuary forum I visit...and friends online that I chat with on the odd occasion...and then I work as well...oh....and I have to share my computer with the whole family as we haven't got the wireless set up yet...ogh and yeah...did I mention I have kids???
    I shall see you in there Mousie!!! ...not today though as I've just got back from taking the dog for a huge huge walk after having spent 2 hours this morning cleaning the house, stripping the beds and doing three loads of washing...and while I'm posting here I'm helping son to bake a cake and then I have to go organize dinner...I'm pooped just posting this!!
    *blinks* SuperMom!Chelle!
    Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by idefix44 View Post
      -a still eagerly cheering the Dutch on after their magnificent win over France at Euro 2008, Flow.
      Originally posted by sofie View Post
      I'm doing the same, since Belgium isn't even good enough to play lol.. Our group is pretty pathetic, srr to say...
      I'm sure if my father in law was still with us today, he'd be a happy little camper!! I'm not really sports orientated so I haven't been following the soccer...besides, we have the footy on at the moment that consumes most of our sports coverage here...but three cheers to the Dutchies!!!
      You know when Australia made it to the World Cup last year, even though we stood a very very insignificant chance at going very far in the finals, I cheered on the SocceRoos because that's my country...it just seemed like the patriotic thing to do...mind you, when Germany makes it, we get up in the wee hours of the morning to watch them play...and my dad puts up the German flag!!
      Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
      *blinks* SuperMom!Chelle!
      Uhm...nah...I don't think so...I know other mum's that make me look sloppy and lazy...I have to admire Amanda for how she's juggled her career and motherhood...now there's a super mum for you!!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Methinks you and AT are more alike than you might think.
        Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
          How on earth have you missed the Gabit forums!
          Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          I dunno, seems easy. I've missed them too.
          *feels slightly less left out now!*
          Nice to know it wasn't just me
          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
          ames on facebook
          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Okay, apparently I'm in the same boat as some of y'all - I already had an account, just hadn't actually posted anything with it yet! *hangs head*

So where on there do y'all hang out to chat then?

ames on facebook

Comment

*blushes*...I could never see and Amanda being in anyway alike..other than the few things we have in common like our star sign for example...we used to have the same colour hair but now that's gone...but nope...I'm no super mum...thank you anyway lilferret!
              Originally posted by ames View Post
              Okay, apparently I'm in the same boat as some of y'all - I already had an account, just hadn't actually posted anything with it yet! *hangs head*
              I still haven't ventured in there yet even though I fully intended to do so this weekend...it's been a bit more NUTS than normal today so...maybe later I'll go look for you!!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

...but three cheers to the Dutchies!!!
                Thanks chelle!

You know when Australia made it to the World Cup last year, even though we stood a very very insignificant chance at going very far in the finals, I cheered on the SocceRoos because that's my country...it just seemed like the patriotic thing to do...
                Oh yeah, I remember how the better part of the Dutchies were cheering for the SocceRoos totally also because in 2006 at the WC tournament they were still coached by Dutch Guus Hiddink! As well as didn't play the Dutch team themselves... LOL

~Flow~
                Last edited by idefix44; 19 June 2008, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Uhm...nah...I don't think so...I know other mum's that make me look sloppy and lazy...I have to admire Amanda for how she's juggled her career and motherhood...now there's a super mum for you!!!
                  *Nods* I think so too

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

*blushes*...I could never see and Amanda being in anyway alike..other than the few things we have in common like our star sign for example...we used to have the same colour hair but now that's gone...but nope...I'm no super mum...thank you anyway lilferret!
                    Let's see...Super!Wife, Super!Mom, Humble...

*whistles*

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                    *Nods* I think so too

See? HEH
                    Jenni

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                      *Nods* I think so too
                      Julia(samcarterrules)
                      I'll throw my lot in with them. Give yourself some credit, Chelle.

*imagines Chelle*
                      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Well...there's this thing called RL and when I'm busy having fun posting in GW, I run out of time to do much else as the kids and the hubby need my attention every now and then...and then on top of that, I'm totally addicted to ff and so I read a few stories every night before bed...and then there's the Sanctuary forum I visit...and friends online that I chat with on the odd occasion...and then I work as well...oh....and I have to share my computer with the whole family as we haven't got the wireless set up yet...ogh and yeah...did I mention I have kids???
                        I shall see you in there Mousie!!! ...not today though as I've just got back from taking the dog for a huge huge walk after having spent 2 hours this morning cleaning the house, stripping the beds and doing three loads of washing...and while I'm posting here I'm helping son to bake a cake and then I have to go organize dinner...I'm pooped just posting this!!
                        So, got a few bits to be getting on with then!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post

Here! It's mostly the General chat section and the current Event thread that's busy on Gabit but genereally most people chat here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Let's see...Super!Wife, Super!Mom, Humble...
                            *whistles*
                            See? HEH
                            Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                            I'll throw my lot in with them. Give yourself some credit, Chelle.
                            *imagines Chelle*
                            Oh FCOL!! Ok...if I humbly accept your kind words and praise etc...would you guys please stop!!! I is so blushing!!!!
                            Thank you guys...I would however like to say thank you to all of you who have kept me sane and inspired to be the person I am today...I haven't always been the happy go lucky working mum...but...I've had inspiration to help me get me where I am today...thank you!
                            Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                            Here! It's mostly the General chat section and the current Event thread that's busy on Gabit but genereally most people chat here.
                            Oh cool...so you guys mainly come here to chat?? That's great...but seeings how I've joined up at the Gabit forums, I think I'll divide myself between here and there...just to be sure!!!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Oh FCOL!! Ok...if I humbly accept your kind words and praise etc...would you guys please stop!!! I is so blushing!!!!
                              Thank you guys...I would however like to say thank you to all of you who have kept me sane and inspired to be the person I am today...I haven't always been the happy go lucky working mum...but...I've had inspiration to help me get me where I am today...thank you!

Oh cool...so you guys mainly come here to chat?? That's great...but seeings how I've joined up at the Gabit forums, I think I'll divide myself between here and there...just to be sure!!!
                              I'm throwing in my two cents with them as well
                              (You're a great hugger too, right? LOL!)

And yeah - just what I was thinking (about the GABIT forums ... fora ... yeah, fora. I think. Wait. We had this discussion on the sulky thread ... was it forae ... no, I'm going with fora. *nods to self* ... What??? I'm sleeeeeepy! This is just one example of how my mind works while sleeeeeeeeeepy...) - as I was saying, I agree!

ames on facebook

Comment

So ...... was reading in the news section about a convention (Fedcon) in Texas that got cancelled one day in. Feel very sorry for the attendees and even more thankful for the fabulous G4.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X