GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
    Ask the rest of the Gabit team about my looks - apparently they've got numbers (I never knew I had more than one look!) - not sure what number we're up to now, but I'm sure I can dig up a special one for misbehaving Samandans in the audience - and remember I *know* where you're all sitting and I'll have a good view of all of you from where I'll be.....hee hee.

Julia
    G4
    Oh, I think we're well into the hundreds now Julia!

Tracy

Comment

All this talk of misbehaving! Tsk tsk. If you're not all careful I shall subject you to one of my "looks". Perfected over years of being the Headmistress' PA and throwing warning and disparaging looks at people who DARE to attempt to enter her office without checking with me first. LOL!

<note: I'm a pussycat really but it doesn't hurt to have a glare like a lion! >

Ask the rest of the Gabit team about my looks - apparently they've got numbers (I never knew I had more than one look!) - not sure what number we're up to now, but I'm sure I can dig up a special one for misbehaving Samandans in the audience - and remember I *know* where you're all sitting and I'll have a good view of all of you from where I'll be.....hee hee.

Hey Mumsey, laminate the seating chart for me will you and make it pocket sized.......?

Becks, can we have a chat about revising the rules and regs for the main hall please......
      <evil grin>

Julia
      G4
      *considers buying paper hand fans with Amanda's face on it to distribute to Samandans to throw Julia's seating chart plan off*

Hmmm.... or could get a bunch of those that say "I'm a fan of Julia" for us to hold up to our faces... think it would work???!

*smiles sweetly* LOL!

(((((Julia))))))
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

All this talk of misbehaving! Tsk tsk. If you're not all careful I shall subject you to one of my "looks". Perfected over years of being the Headmistress' PA and throwing warning and disparaging looks at people who DARE to attempt to enter her office without checking with me first. LOL!

<note: I'm a pussycat really but it doesn't hurt to have a glare like a lion! >

Hey Mumsey, laminate the seating chart for me will you and make it pocket sized.......?

Becks, can we have a chat about revising the rules and regs for the main hall please......
        <evil grin>

Julia
        G4
        *adjusts halo* I'm a good little Samadan
        Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
        *considers buying paper hand fans with Amanda's face on it to distribute to Samandans to throw Julia's seating chart plan off*

Hmmm.... or could get a bunch of those that say "I'm a fan of Julia" for us to hold up to our faces... think it would work???!

*smiles sweetly* LOL!

(((((Julia))))))
        *Sneaks duct tape from SS and hides it under my wheelchair cousin* Julia will never suspect me

Oh hi Julia!

*whistles innocently*

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
          Scifithinker, you have another member of middle school staff backing you up from this end. I'm sure Amy will back you up as well.... if she makes it.
          Tracy, Ames and sft, a force to be reckoned with.

*shows rderoch the jumbo-sized roll of duct tape hidden behind back and nods imperceptibly toward all the middle school teachers*
          Duct tape? Is that the best you can do?
          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
            Warning: This request contains a technical sewing description...

Mumsey and I are seeking a couple of volenteers...

We are in the process of finishing off the Quilt of Many Hugs quilt which will be presented to Amanda At AT3. We are completeling it in a "quilt-as-you-go" method which involves rather a lot of hand sewing on the back. We need to put a hanging sleeve on the top back so it can be displayed, but we have to get it done and off to the cleaners for the fluffing washing toot sweet. I was going to sew the sleeve into the top boarder attachement seam and the binding but it gives a better finish and the quilt will be under less stress if the sleeve is attached seperately.

Could we bother a couple of people (must be competant hand sewers) to stitch the sleeve on. It's a rather eerrmm large quilt... ( hence having to take to cleaners for washing ) so there is a significnat bit of sewing to do, about 24-36 foot. It's not that difficult if you can sew/ embroider as it's done with a blind hemming/ invisible applique type stitch.

Work needs to be done on thursday at the hotel. needles, pins and thread provided.

any takers???

Becks & Mumsey
            QOMH Project
            Would love to help but a) I won't be there Thursday and b) I couldn't spin, weave or dye (or sew) if my life depended on it.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Would love to help but a) I won't be there Thursday and b) I couldn't spin, weave or dye (or sew) if my life depended on it.
              Same here actually Hell I can't even stich my own dress, I just brough my coctaildress to a sewer to make it a bit shorter for me so there goes

Comment

For my 400th post I'd just thought I'd say I woke up this morning and thought in two weeks I'd be waking up in London at AT3.

Comment

Does anyone have contact with Donamac??? We're roomies at AT3, and I've send her an e-mail a while back, and a PM yesterday. To work out some details about out room. And she isn't responding. I'm starting to get worried, about her, and about our room too.

Dona, where are you???
                  sigpic

Comment

For my 400th post I'd just thought I'd say I woke up this morning and thought in two weeks I'd be waking up in London at AT3.
                    Congrats on 400!

*\o/*

Yayz!

Got all my shopping done. Mostly. I think there are still a few things that will be needed.

Comment

Oooh! I did that this morning too Congrats on 400 posts too

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                        Oooh! I did that this morning too Congrats on 400 posts too

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        Such a nice thought, eh? Thanks for the congrats Julia and Antoa.

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                          Sky, you should be skeered. Vawee, vawee skeered....
                          Unless you don't plan on misbehaving, in which case you have nowt to worry about!

I'm a mod, i don't scare easily...nor do i misbehave....

much

Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

*smiles sweetly* LOL!

(((((Julia))))))
                            I like this plan!

Now we just need a fake laminated seating chart to switch with the real one.
                            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                            Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                              My Trio is in E12, E13 and E14. One row closer this time.
                              I'm in E 17--wonder who's between us.

donamac

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                                I like this plan!

Now we just need a fake laminated seating chart to switch with the real one.
                                *note to self, have badge made up with rderoch's name on it*
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X