Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
      All night long who parties all night long - looks for spazzie
      *hides for a quick cat nap*

Comment

*coughs*

We wonder who.............

Might she be related to the Energizer Bunny?
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

I came down the next morning, and there tsax and spazzy were, laying about on a couple of hotel lobby chairs! lol Naturally it was too late (early?) to go to bed, so we had brekkie instead. And discussed world affairs. That was awesome.

Except that later, I think poor spaz missed a few minutes of one of AT's Q&A sessions due to passing out on her bed the prior intermission! She sleeps like a log, I tell you. One night I recall I had a five minute *conversation* with her (during which she responded articulately I swear!) and then the next morning she couldn't remember any of it! Ha... that'll teach me to wake her up at night to chat... lol

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Well, Amber sleeptalks. And can hold a pretty decent conversation in her sleep. Maybe we should pair the two of them up?
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
              I came down the next morning, and there tsax and spazzy were, laying about on a couple of hotel lobby chairs! lol Naturally it was too late (early?) to go to bed, so we had brekkie instead. And discussed world affairs. That was awesome.
              Ha! Yes, politics before dawn. I should be surprised, but somehow, I'm not.

Except that later, I think poor spaz missed a few minutes of one of AT's Q&A sessions due to passing out on her bed the prior intermission! She sleeps like a log, I tell you. One night I recall I had a five minute *conversation* with her (during which she responded articulately I swear!) and then the next morning she couldn't remember any of it! Ha... that'll teach me to wake her up at night to chat... lol
              I've never moved so fast in my life!

As for the log bits... Yeah, I should have had some sort of warning for you like, "In case of fire, SAVE YOURSELF!" However, knowing how you are, I don't think you would've listened anyway.

Comment

Happy Birthday Spaz!

sigpic

Comment

The days fly by. I have to wonder
                  If it is time, my bank to plunder
                  Many pounds and pence I hope there be
                  So I can go to AT3!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                    The days fly by. I have to wonder
                    If it is time, my bank to plunder
                    Many pounds and pence I hope there be
                    So I can go to AT3!

LOL! If you have some pounds you can spare, I'll take some. I had to put petrol in my car today so I am broke.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay! And surely by AT3 I'll be non-contagious! Talking of AT3... I had the strangest dreams about pregnant women at AT3. Very odd indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                        Yay! And surely by AT3 I'll be non-contagious! Talking of AT3... I had the strangest dreams about pregnant women at AT3. Very odd indeed.
                        Just take more of your meds TJ, and it'll all be okay. *slinks away from TJ*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                          Just take more of your meds TJ, and it'll all be okay. *slinks away from TJ*
                          Did I mention they were three very heavily pregnant women?

Comment

Are you trying to tell Bev something?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                              LOL! If you have some pounds you can spare, I'll take some. I had to put petrol in my car today so I am broke.
                              *chucks thrupence ha' penny at Kliggy*

*Reference from the days when we used real money!*
                              sigpic

Comment

We'd better warn the G4 to have plenty of boiling water ready for AT3.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X