GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
    Amanda has chosen the four new GABIT sponsored Hearing Dogs from AT2 and their details and photographs are now on the Gabit website (Charity page).

Julia
    G4
    Thanks Julia. It's great to see the pictures of all the dogs and to read up about them.
    sigpic

Comment

I love Comet! Those ears are amazing!
      sigpic

Comment

Oooooh, Mia looks like a gorgeous little thing! Thanks for telling us, Julia!
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

That is absolutely fantastic. I'm so proud! Look at those gorgeous puppy faces - you just know they're going to bring a lot of laughter and love into their new families' lives.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Thanks for the update Julia. It is great to read up on the dogs.
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Could they be any cuter?
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

Thanks Julia, they're so cute

Julia(samcarterrules)
                sigpic
                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Gipsy is planning a get together on the 13th of March: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=39255

Anyone intrested??

Comment

Thanks for the heads -up ,Mal. *Sends hugs*
                    I've just been reading that thread,and would love to go ,but it'll depend on whether I and C can get a house/kid sitter for that night.

*gets out the mobile*
                    Right....wish me luck,Mal.This may take a fair bit of bargaining/whining and pleading on my part !
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                      Thanks for the heads -up ,Mal. *Sends hugs*
                      I've just been reading that thread,and would love to go ,but it'll depend on whether I and C can get a house/kid sitter for that night.

*gets out the mobile*
                      Right....wish me luck,Mal.This may take a fair bit of bargaining/whining and pleading on my part !

good luck!

Comment

Thanks !
                        So far ,I've had two "no's" and a rather tentative "yes",to looking after my Gatelets through that Tuesday night/Wed am.The snag is getting cover during a term week.

Will post on the thread (the Meet one),once I know for sure ,as then Gipsy can sort out her lists .

Back on topic : Love the new Hearing Dogs.
                        *Applauds Gabit 4,Amanda,and all the Amanda fans from AT1 and 2 who were so generous (and fun)*

Still planning to go to AT3,and probably bringing my Ingrate teens Gatelets this time around ...money and exact dates permitting.
                        They're both old enough to STHU and behave during the panels and queues,and love Amanda and her work as much as I and C do, so I promise all Gabiteers that there won't be any unseemly behaviour from my two.

( Hark at me ..I don't even have the date yet,but already they know they're on a bond of good behaviour ! )
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                          Thanks !
                          So far ,I've had two "no's" and a rather tentative "yes",to looking after my Gatelets through that Tuesday night/Wed am.The snag is getting cover during a term week.

Will post on the thread (the Meet one),once I know for sure ,as then Gipsy can sort out her lists .

Back on topic : Love the new Hearing Dogs.
                          *Applauds Gabit 4,Amanda,and all the Amanda fans from AT1 and 2 who were so generous (and fun)*

Still planning to go to AT3,and probably bringing my Ingrate teens Gatelets this time around ...money and exact dates permitting.
                          They're both old enough to STHU and behave during the panels and queues,and love Amanda and her work as much as I and C do, so I promise all Gabiteers that there won't be any unseemly behaviour from my two.

( Hark at me ..I don't even have the date yet,but already they know they're on a bond of good behaviour ! )
                          Hope they can go to Gabit3!!

Comment

Are you from North America and considering going to AT3? If so, please go here.

What do you think?

Even if you don't fit the above description, feel free to express an opinion. The more, the merrier.
                            Last edited by scifithinker; 23 February 2007, 05:52 PM.
                            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

I'm very excited about AT3, seeing I had so much fun at AT1 and AT2. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you again next year.
                              I'm really happy that GABIT is in the UK, if it was in the US or Canada, I wouldn't be able to go, since I live in Belgium, and I'm only 16 years old
                              My parents would never let me go (+ It would cost way to much)

Comment

Long time, no post! Sorry to not have been around. And now I'm back only to do a spam and run!

We've got a venue. If you want to watch the final episode with other stargate fans, or like me you've been struck by the curse of Virgin Media and just want to be able to actually see the episode at all, come along to the Savoy Tup. Details are in my sig.

Feel free to let others know too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X