X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    Nice, and the 'tache suits you, but you forgot the spurs

*digs about in her closet*

There, that's bet-ter, Sherrif Kliggy rides swaggers into town ...
    Grrrrr. I didn't forget the spurs, I just didn't want to wear them. *whines* I trip over them all the time.
    Last edited by Kliggins; 22 July 2006, 12:38 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Grrrrr. I didn't forget the spurs, I just didn't want to wear them. *whines* I trip over them all the time.
      Ah, true. Last time I saw you you were all over the place in everyday shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
        Ah, true. Last time I saw you you were all over the place in everyday shoes!
        See, that is why I go barefoot whenever I can.
        sigpic

Comment

116 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

115 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Whoooooohooooo!!!!!!

Comment

114 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yippee!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

113 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

112 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hiya Folks,

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
                        AT2 / THANK YOU CARD Reminder!

If you wish for your personal message and signature to appear on the
                        Amanda Tapping THANK YOU poster presentation to Amanda at AT2 (you
                        don't have to be attending to have your message on the card!), please
                        visit the following Gateworld post for more information. IT'S EASY!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=43421

Cheers & Hugs,
                        minigeek

Or see below....

CALL FOR SIGNATURES!

!!! TIME IS RUNNING OUT !!!

A THANK YOU CARD

Hiya Ladies and Gents,

A FRIENDLY REMINDER...

For those of you who don't (already) know, the project is essentially a "Thank You" card to Amanda, for ten years of Sam Carter - from Amanda Fans everywhere!

...THE PLAN...

To professionally print a poster-sized comic-book (esque) sketch ILLUSTRATION (which I have drawn) of Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter, decked out in full SG-1 gear - around which will be a whole bunch of signatures, accompanied by a small note of affection and/or encouragement for Amanda from her fans.

Amanda always signs autographs for her fans, I thought it'd be super cool to give her something signed by all of us for a change. This is something we hope Amanda might want to keep, and something that would remind her of how much we've all loved watching her play Sam Carter for the past decade.
                        The poster will be presented to Amanda during the AT2 GABIT event.

So... how will all the fan signatures end up on the actual poster, you may ask??

Good question!

...WHAT DO YOU DO?...

Signatures will appear exactly as they were written.

1. Choose your message.

2. Write it down on a WHITE PIECE OF PAPER.

3. SCAN your paper into the computer as an image at the highest resolution you can (bigger is better).

4. Save it (JPG/TIF/BMP)

5. If you do not have a scanner or don't know how to get your message scanned, send the text only in an email to ([email protected]), and I'll use a special "handwriting" font to make it look written. No one will be left out. But scanning is a more personal touch, if you can manage it.

You've got as much space as indicated in the example image below. 50 words or less.

Note: this image is about 1/3 the "actual size"
                        that YOUR image should look like after it
                        is scanned in.

When you're done please EMAIL THE IMAGE to:

FanSigsForAT @ gmail.com
                        Use the subject header "SIGNATURE FOR AT"

That's it!

...THEN WHAT?...

<-- The DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 1, 2006 -->

All goes well, we should have a really great original kind of "Thank You" card for Amanda. Something with a personal touch from as many of her online fans as wish to participate.

Thanks guys so much for all your help in advance... spread the word if you can. Wherever you know there are fans of Amanda.

Love and hugs to you all !!

Cheers,
                        minigeek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

111 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

110 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just curious, but last year I remember that I really had no clue where everyone's rooms where and the room placing was rather confusing which made it very easy to get lost if you weren't good with directions. I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in seeing about having our rooms placed near each other so it would be easier to hang out and meet each another after the day's events.

I don't mind calling Marriott and asking if it's possible, but I may need to get the booking numbers or the real names of everyone who would want to be placed in the same vicinity as a group. If you'd feel more comfortable, you could send me the information via PM's instead of posting it here. Perhaps everyone who would be interested could post and then I can call Marriot with a room count and see what we need in order to have our rooms put near one another.

Just a thought,
                              Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                Just curious, but last year I remember that I really had no clue where everyone's rooms where and the room placing was rather confusing which made it very easy to get lost if you weren't good with directions. I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in seeing about having our rooms placed near each other so it would be easier to hang out and meet each another after the day's events.

I don't mind calling Marriott and asking if it's possible, but I may need to get the booking numbers or the real names of everyone who would want to be placed in the same vicinity as a group. If you'd feel more comfortable, you could send me the information via PM's instead of posting it here. Perhaps everyone who would be interested could post and then I can call Marriot with a room count and see what we need in order to have our rooms put near one another.

Just a thought,
                                Kat
                                I'm PM'ing you

109 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X