• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    I am prepared for Gabit this time...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ompasscopy.jpg
    Ohhhh, very neat, Bev.

I'm going for the hazel twigs diving/dowsing rods to get me back to my room.. of course there is a danger they'll lead me full circle back to the bar but what's life without a little risk?

Perhaps it would be wiser to follow the trail of discarded carrot tops instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      Ohhhh, very neat, Bev.

I'm going for the hazel twigs diving/dowsing rods to get me back to my room.. of course there is a danger they'll lead me full circle back to the bar but what's life without a little risk?

Perhaps it would be wiser to follow the trail of discarded carrot tops instead.
      Are you trying to imply I need to leave a trail of discarded carrot tops to get back to my room? *looks suspiciously at Rune*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Are you trying to imply I need to leave a trail of discarded carrot tops to get back to my room? *looks suspiciously at Rune*
        Who says I was trying? I meant every word

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          OK, after reading back through the many posts, I'm officially LOST.....maybe my going to GABIT is not such a great idea.....I feel like a plate of lemon chicken being placed in front of Rodney.
          If you are talking about Kliggins, Rune and Tracy Jane's bantering...don't worry I believe they have many of us confused most of the time.

I wouldn't let it worry you too much. I can't speak for Tracy Jane as I haven't had the chance to meet her yet, but I can honestly say Kliggins and Rune are quite harmless. Well, maybe not harmless, but they are rather amusing in person.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            If you are talking about Kliggins, Rune and Tracy Jane's bantering...don't worry I believe they have many of us confused most of the time.

I wouldn't let it worry you too much. I can't speak for Tracy Jane as I haven't had the chance to meet her yet, but I can honestly say Kliggins and Rune are quite harmless. Well, maybe not harmless, but they are rather amusing in person.
            See Lida? quite harmless really. Well relatively, compared to playing with asps or putting your tongue on an electric fence *grin*
            (((((((Kat))))))) it was great sitting next to you at the dinner last year

Comment

Hmmmmm, quite harmless, will have to work on that.

Who says I was trying? I meant every word
              Of course you did. *narrows eyes and crosses _________ off bring to Gabit list*
              Last edited by Kliggins; 04 April 2006, 02:36 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

OMG, you guys are the greatest. I'm SOOOO looking forward to meeting you all at GABIT!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Wow! I got included in the programme.... Kliggins, Rune and Tracy Jane! Whoot! On a more serious note, nope, none of you have met me yet, and come November, you'll probably wish it had stayed that way!
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Yes indeed, sacrifices above & beyond the call of duty, I think you deserve a medal Mumsey, and no, no just a flattened out milk cap either

Dreamwatch? Okay, I'm on it, going into town later today so will annoy people in WH Smiths by browsing through the magazine racks and blocking up the aisle in the process
                    Why doesn't this surprise me?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      Wow! I got included in the programme.... Kliggins, Rune and Tracy Jane! Whoot! On a more serious note, nope, none of you have met me yet, and come November, you'll probably wish it had stayed that way!
                      You mean we have to wait till November?

Sorry, couldn't resist, it's a side -effect from meeting Kliggs last year *shivers* I'll go back to my cell now.

Comment

*waves to Mumsey* couldn't find a Dreamwatch today, going to try again Thursday when I'm back in town.

Comment

You mean we have to wait till November?

Sorry, couldn't resist, it's a side -effect from meeting Kliggs last year *shivers* I'll go back to my cell now.
                          Ooooooh. Note to self: Stay away from Kliggins to avoid severe mental complications.

Hi Mumsey!
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I had nothing to do with it, you were that way before I met you. *remembers cat shoes and furry boots and a certain orange headdress all acquired prior to Gabit*
                            sigpic

Comment

225 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                I had nothing to do with it, you were that way before I met you. *remembers cat shoes and furry boots and a certain orange headdress all acquired prior to Gabit*
                                *flaunts the cat shoes & purrs*

Comment

Working...
                                X