GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    MUUUUMMMMMMSSSSEEEEEEYYYYYYY! Don't go back to lurkdom! You're better than the Rune and Kliggs show anyday!
    Why, Thankyou my dear! Flattery will get you everywhere!

Mumsey
    Here for a little while.
    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG
      Somebody get Lida a GPS gizmo! Sheesh! She's lost before she gets here. How's she going to find her way back to her room at the Ren?

Mumsey
      (Putting balls of string on her 'to buy' list.)
      LOL! She can always ask Bev with her keen directional room sense.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        LOL! She can always ask Bev with her keen directional room sense.
        I am prepared for Gabit this time...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          I am prepared for Gabit this time...

Thank goodness; I really don't want to wander around the entire hotel this year. What no bread crumbs?
          sigpic

Comment

Thank goodness; I really don't want to wander around the entire hotel this year. What no bread crumbs?
            Now I'm equipped with my compass and, hopefully, balls of coloured string, I may actually find my room this year, and not have to camp out in the corridor.
            sigpic

Comment

maybe folks can put post its on the walls, with little arrows pointing the right directions
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                maybe folks can put post its on the walls, with little arrows pointing the right directions
                LOL.

Now I'm equipped with my compass and, hopefully, balls of coloured string, I may actually find my room this year, and not have to camp out in the corridor.
                That's a relief, now there won't be any people complaining about tripping over you as you sleep in the hallways.
                sigpic

Comment

LOL! I'm sure the hotel will love this idea.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's a relief, now there won't be any people complaining about tripping over you as you sleep in the hallways.
                    I also got hoovered up by the cleaning staff a couple of times.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL! I'm sure the hotel will love this idea.
                      hey posties are non-harmful.

and considering the alternative is to have poor lost souls waundering around helplessly...i think they'd e all for it

sigpic

Comment

I also got hoovered up by the cleaning staff a couple of times.
                        How would you know that since you don't know what a hoover is? Did somebody tell you?
                        sigpic

Comment

isn't it a dam????

sigpic

Comment

isn't it a dam????
                            LOL! In the U.S. it is. In England and Scotland it is a vacuum cleaner.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG
                              I did indeed, thanks. One was after a loooooong meeting at the Gabitry which is located, literally, on the other side of London. a round trip of 120 odd miles! It was nearly daylight when I finally settled down after *that* one! See the sacrifices we make for you kids?

If you get the opportunity, look in the Dreamwatch that came out this week, (opposite page 28 I think).

Mumsey
                              Back to lurkdom.
                              Yes indeed, sacrifices above & beyond the call of duty, I think you deserve a medal Mumsey, and no, no just a flattened out milk cap either

Dreamwatch? Okay, I'm on it, going into town later today so will annoy people in WH Smiths by browsing through the magazine racks and blocking up the aisle in the process

Comment

226 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X