• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feli
    Well, there are in Europe...
    You guys are so advanced over there.
    sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JuliaR!!!!!!

Ok you guys. I'm off to GateGipsys in the morning . I'll be back on Monday. So be good

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY JuliaR!!!!!!

Ok you guys. I'm off to GateGipsys in the morning . I'll be back on Monday. So be good
        Have a good time Mal!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz As to her age - sshh! We won't tell
          We're just so glad that we can say
          Julia - have a Happy Birthday![/B
          [/COLOR][/center]
          Thank you all for your lovely wishes and cakes and e-cards! I don't mind people knowing my age - it's my last year of the forties so next year I hit the half century. So believe me I'm making the most of this year.

Had a lovely evening out with hubby at a very nice restaurant. Out tomorrow night at friends and then the rest of the G4 descend to celebrate with me on Sunday. Gabitry rapidly expanding with lovely Amanda goodies for AT2 (already).

Love to you all,
          Julia
          G4
          To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR
            Thank you all for your lovely wishes and cakes and e-cards! I don't mind people knowing my age - it's my last year of the forties so next year I hit the half century. So believe me I'm making the most of this year.

Had a lovely evening out with hubby at a very nice restaurant. Out tomorrow night at friends and then the rest of the G4 descend to celebrate with me on Sunday. Gabitry rapidly expanding with lovely Amanda goodies for AT2 (already).

Love to you all,
            Julia
            G4

Oooooooh!

You can never have too many goodies, that's what I always say.

The more goodies the merrier.

Let's hear it for the goodies!

Goodies, goodies, goodies, goodies...

GOODIES!

Comment

It seems like Kliggins (who promised to do the countdowns!) has let us down, so I feel it is my duty to step into the breach....

250 Days to go!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Just a quick question, as I have never attended a GABIT before....or anything like it. Do you think Amanda would accept a gift for her daughter? It is a very special piece of jewelry, and I would love Olivia to have it. However, I do not want to do anything to place Amanda in a "funny" position, so all comments would be welcome.

Thank you.
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  It seems like Kliggins (who promised to do the countdowns!) has let us down, so I feel it is my duty to step into the breach....

250 Days to go!!!!
                  Thank you, I lost my power.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                    Just a quick question, as I have never attended a GABIT before....or anything like it. Do you think Amanda would accept a gift for her daughter? It is a very special piece of jewelry, and I would love Olivia to have it. However, I do not want to do anything to place Amanda in a "funny" position, so all comments would be welcome.

Thank you.
                    Hi Lida,

All gifts for Amanda have to be handed in to the Gabit Staff prior to you actually handing them to her. We check each gift to make sure that it is not inappropriate, and certain items are not allowed such as any food, drink, medicines etc. Our full gift policy will be posted on the site shortly.
                    For AT2 we are only allowing gifts to be handed to Amanda at the autograph session and not at the Cocktail party. This is for reasons of timings at the Cocktail Party. It is unlikely that Amanda will have time to open gifts when you hand them to her but do be assured that she opens them back in her hotel room. Could you elaborate on the piece of jewelry for Olivia perhaps on pm to me? It's difficult to tell you whether it would be deemed appropriate without knowing more about it.

Julia
                    G4
                    To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR
                      Hi Lida,

All gifts for Amanda have to be handed in to the Gabit Staff prior to you actually handing them to her. We check each gift to make sure that it is not inappropriate, and certain items are not allowed such as any food, drink, medicines etc. Our full gift policy will be posted on the site shortly.
                      For AT2 we are only allowing gifts to be handed to Amanda at the autograph session and not at the Cocktail party. This is for reasons of timings at the Cocktail Party. It is unlikely that Amanda will have time to open gifts when you hand them to her but do be assured that she opens them back in her hotel room. Could you elaborate on the piece of jewelry for Olivia perhaps on pm to me? It's difficult to tell you whether it would be deemed appropriate without knowing more about it.

Julia
                      G4
                      Thank you very much for your prompt and very complete answer. It is a "guardian angel" necklace, modern in design. I own one myself and thought it would be nice to give one to Olivia. I tried to PM you, to thank you for your kinds words about my Mother, but your box was full, so thank you.....you and the many others who have been so kind to me, are the reason I belong to GW and why I am so anxious to attend G2. I so want to meet all of you.
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Thank you, I lost my power.
                        Not your superpowers, I hope?
                        sigpic

Comment

Not your superpowers, I hope?
                          Of course not! My superpowers will always remain in effect.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            Of course not! My superpowers will always remain in effect.
                            Phew! You had me worried there for a minute.

Here's a little something to help you the next time your power goes out. (sorry I don't have a spare naquadah reactor)
                            sigpic

Comment

Phew! You had me worried there for a minute.

Here's a little something to help you the next time your power goes out. (sorry I don't have a spare naquadah reactor)
                              LOL! Thank you. I need all the help I can get, but you knew that, didn't you?
                              sigpic

Comment

249 Days to Go!
                                Last edited by Kliggins; 11 March 2006, 11:15 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X