Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    And yet you fail to mention your nose
    I was hoping nobody would notice that. My nose is still very small and delicate. Now my ears are a whole different story.

Yep, you guessed it, Dumbo and I are related.
    Last edited by Kliggins; 09 March 2006, 05:11 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      I was hoping nobody would notice that. My nose is still very small and delicate. Now my ears are a whole different story.
      Ah, but you need them to stop your hat from falling down over your eyes
      sigpic

Comment

Ah, but you need them to stop your hat from falling down over your eyes
        My hat? I have been wearing a hat? I don't remember a hat, not even an orange one.

Have to try and stay sort of on topic.
        sigpic

Comment

My hat? I have been wearing a hat? I don't remember a hat, not even an orange one.

Have to try and stay sort of on topic.
          There's a topic????

Is it November yet?
          sigpic

Comment

There's a topic????

Is it November yet?
            Shhhh, don't tell, but there is supposed to be.

No, it is not November yet.
            sigpic

Comment

Shhhh, don't tell, but there is supposed to be.

No, it is not November yet.

There's a topic?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                There's a topic?
                ROFL! You were on topic talking about your trip in to England in November which is for Gabit. I was off topic, although Bev started it by insulting my nose.
                sigpic

Comment

the rail companies inthe UK are regional but it is possible to buy tickets using more than one service or company.

As for the brit rail passes you need to check which services it will cover. there are notable exceptions on certain services for examle. if i bought a normal ticket from harlow to heathrow, I wold be expected to use the overland train into london switch to the underground and take that out to heathrow. If I wanted to use the specal heathrow express overland train, i would need a seperate more expensive ticket.

Some of the scotrail services ( like the sleeper services) may not be included in a britrail pass.

Do check with your loacl travel agent. Us brits over here can't normally get these passes so they don't tell us where and how they can be used.

Becks
                  ps 4.5 to 5 hours on a train doesn't include the missed transferes late arrivails departures and overrunning engineeering works. try not to travel on sundays when the whole network is disrupted by engineering works all day.

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                    the rail companies inthe UK are regional but it is possible to buy tickets using more than one service or company.

As for the brit rail passes you need to check which services it will cover. there are notable exceptions on certain services for examle. if i bought a normal ticket from harlow to heathrow, I wold be expected to use the overland train into london switch to the underground and take that out to heathrow. If I wanted to use the specal heathrow express overland train, i would need a seperate more expensive ticket.

Some of the scotrail services ( like the sleeper services) may not be included in a britrail pass.

Do check with your loacl travel agent. Us brits over here can't normally get these passes so they don't tell us where and how they can be used.

Becks
                    ps 4.5 to 5 hours on a train doesn't include the missed transferes late arrivails departures and overrunning engineeering works. try not to travel on sundays when the whole network is disrupted by engineering works all day.
                    Thanks, I'll definitely be giving the company a call before I make any online purchases. I have a few weeks to make a decision as the passes are only good for 6mos so I can't even by one for November yet.

Comment

Happy Birthday Julia!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome Back Feli.

There are 24 hours in a day?
                        Yep there are 24 hrs in a day. You should try my work schedual! 12 rs on, 12 hrs off. And the 12 hrs off involves: traveling to and from work, sleep etc.

Yep 24 hrs in a day and

251 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                          You forgot to mention leaves on the line.
                          sigpic

Comment

There are 24 hours in a day?
                            Well, there are in Europe...

Comment

You forgot to mention leaves on the line.
                              And the wrong kind of leaves . Theres leaves and the wrong kind of leaves

Comment

She's looking good, she's doing so well
                                As to her age - sshh! We won't tell
                                We're just so glad that we can say
                                Julia - have a Happy Birthday!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X