GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    I can't put into words what it was like meeting her, except it was something like this.......
    .......... ..........

Does that help?

ROFL... yeah I think that second one sort of sums up my experience meeting Amanda too.

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
      poor me also has mini con crud...

Becks
      This is one little devil of a bug! It's got all but three of us that were there. (Still waiting for news of them). It's laid us out good and proper!

Thanks for the virtual care packages. Much appreciated.

Mumsey
      Taking myself off to bed early again tonight.
      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG
        This is one little devil of a bug! It's got all but three of us that were there. (Still waiting for news of them). It's laid us out good and proper!

Thanks for the virtual care packages. Much appreciated.

Mumsey
        Taking myself off to bed early again tonight.

Me too, off to bed early. Have packed sick hubby there already - he's a day behind me with this The cold part is now really coming out, streaming in fact and the cough.......don't remind me...ugh...as one of our number said..mini-con = mega-con crud. Unbelieveable! Thanks for the lovely virtual Ribena and other medicinal drinks, very welcome...

Julia
        x
        To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR
          Me too, off to bed early. Have packed sick hubby there already - he's a day behind me with this The cold part is now really coming out, streaming in fact and the cough.......don't remind me...ugh...as one of our number said..mini-con = mega-con crud. Unbelieveable! Thanks for the lovely virtual Ribena and other medicinal drinks, very welcome...

Julia
          x

I went to the cupboard for the ribena and found an open bottle that was off... no problem found a fresh one... well fresh as in unopened. It was seven months out of date but hey I tried....

Not a good plan... even with taste buds off it wasn't good... had to our the whole lot down the sink and revert back to diet coke... Not quite the same Vitimin C content...

Becks
          Think I'll be okay by Monday I have that interview...

Comment

I see that Amanda has taken her HazMat suit out of storage in preparation for her next meeting with the G4.

sigpic

Comment

Well, my stomach does something whilst reading this thread, but I think it's a side affect of reading Kliggy's posts!
              Ooooooooo, I have an effect on your stomach. Cool!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                Nice! Thank you Just got back from the going to the hospital. Was out at 7am this morning!

I'll do the cd in the morning. (((((((((kliggins)))))))))
                My pleasure Mal. The master is back. Hope everything went well.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey! What about me? Remember, I'm the one that's been off work all month with my sore knee . I need some soup too.......and some tea.......and some chocolate.......and perhaps some Jack! (for purely medicinal purposes! )
                  *deep heavy sigh* It is always the whiners, always *interrupts work, again, to make tea, soup and cookies and run them over to Bev*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    *deep heavy sigh* It is always the whiners, always *interrupts work, again, to make tea, soup and cookies and run them over to Bev*
                    *slurp* *munch* Thanks, but...um...*cough*...you forgot something!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                      ... that was just an observation, not sarcasm, don't squirt me !
                      It was sarcasm, don't believe her. *smiles sweetly*

[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS] [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]No! Your unused zats have expired. You couldn't really do it anyway could ya? Look how innocuous I am!!!
                      Innocuous my six. My zats have not expired; Baggie said so. *sticks out tongue*

I did not deserve it and *huff* I'm sure I don't know what you mean by something else either, unless you're referring to your credit card bill. Speaking of which, stop slacking off, how will you get to Gabit if you don't get your job done?
                      You did deserve it and I would get back to work if some people would quit bugging me.

[COLOR=Black]*sniff* An act? In that case where am I on the list of Oscar Nominations? Surely it's good enough to be in with a chance

And stop starving that poor cat!

*snort* It is not that good of an act and I am not starving my cat; she is on a diet like her mom should be.
                      sigpic

Comment

*slurp* *munch* Thanks, but...um...*cough*...you forgot something!
                        I forgot nothing. He is mine! He is helping me with my work.
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't put into words what it was like meeting her, except it was something like this.......
                          .......... ..........

Does that help?
                          That's how I feel right now and I haven't even been to con before or met AT.

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen

I went to the cupboard for the ribena and found an open bottle that was off... no problem found a fresh one... well fresh as in unopened. It was seven months out of date but hey I tried....

Not a good plan... even with taste buds off it wasn't good... had to our the whole lot down the sink and revert back to diet coke... Not quite the same Vitimin C content...

Becks
                            Think I'll be okay by Monday I have that interview...
                            Hi Becky, I'm the quiet one in the corner and I just wanted to send my virtual (((hugs))) to you too in the hope that you get to feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                              That's how I feel right now and I haven't even been to con before or met AT.
                              Just wait, it gets better.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                My pleasure Mal. The master is back. Hope everything went well.
                                Yep it went well! Everyone who knows me might notice something <intresting and new</b> about me in November! Well thats my hope

286 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Going to book my time off today for the con. i'm going to take a whole week off, because I have another convention the weekend before Gabit2.

Comment

Working...
                                X