GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    I am sure you will need it as Rune can't keep up this sweet and nice act up long and will revert to her true self.

*Has inexplicable fit of coughing*Oh,I think you two are well matched !
    No Higgins, it isn't time to eat yet.
    Poor little Higgie !
    *interrups work one more time to bring sniffling Baggie some chicken soup*
    *Slurps it down*
    Ah ! Much better..and without the icky squishy lumps one finds in tinned soups too.
    (((((((((((Kliggs))))))))))
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Baggie
      Squeaky it is then..but I'm taking the anti-sarc spray anyway.Just in case anyone at all requires it .
      ... that was just an observation, not sarcasm, don't squirt me !

Originally posted by Kliggy-Wiggy
      Careful there, I still owe you a zat from last year and one from this year. Baggie is keeping track; she will back me up.
      No! Your unused zats have expired. You couldn't really do it anyway could ya? Look how innocuous I am!!!

Originally posted by HRH Kliggins
      Good. You deserve it, badmouthing me when I have to work and can't relaliate. I know something else you could have that would sting too.
      I did not deserve it and *huff* I'm sure I don't know what you mean by something else either, unless you're referring to your credit card bill. Speaking of which, stop slacking off, how will you get to Gabit if you don't get your job done?

I am sure you will need it as Rune can't keep up this sweet and nice act up long and will revert to her true self.

No Higgins, it isn't time to eat yet.
      *sniff* An act? In that case where am I on the list of Oscar Nominations? Surely it's good enough to be in with a chance

And stop starving that poor cat!

Originally posted by BAGGIE, BRINGER OF PORK CHOPS
      Righto ! *Grins evilly*
      Okay, that sounds officially ominous.

*sends Baggie a hug & some alphabet soup* no spelling out risque words now please

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        *Has inexplicable fit of coughing*Oh,I think you two are well matched !
        Hah! That told you Kliggs!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
          ... that was just an observation, not sarcasm, don't squirt me !
          Oh all right.I won't do it then..
          As long as I see those cute dancing hamsters again soon.

Okay, that sounds officially ominous.
          *Smirks*
          "Baggie Bringer of Pork Chops" sounds like a fun title.Rather have chicken though.."O Licker Of Saucers".
          *sends Baggie a hug & some alphabet soup* no spelling out risque words now please
          *Sends hugs back*
          Risque words ? I would never do that.

*Spells out "Baggie is always nice to Rune and Kliggs....and anyone who feeds her "*
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Hi folks,

I'm about to create a new section on the Gabit website called "Meet
            Amanda". This will be a section consisting purely of comments from
            people who have actually met her at AT1 (or elsewhere) to project to others what she's like offscreen and how she made you feel when you met her. So, can I have two to three sentences maximum each from everyone who wants to contribute to this section please. They need to be short to the point pieces. I also need your name and country of origin for the posts. It should end up as a nice section reflecting the lady herself.

Thanks. Send them to my personal addy [email protected]

If anyone isn't on this thread and is over on the Samandan thread instead that you know of who has met her, they're welcome to send me their comments as well.

Thanks.

Julia
            G4
            To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Masterfully done!
              It brings a tear to my eye.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                *sigh*
                Am I the only one who gets hunger pangs reading this thread ?
                Well, my stomach does something whilst reading this thread, but I think it's a side affect of reading Kliggy's posts!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                  poor me also has mini con crud...

Becks
                  *hands tissues over* Get well soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

287 DAYS UNTIL GABIT 2!!!!!

I think its hyperclappingguy
                    Nice! Thank you Just got back from the going to the hospital. Was out at 7am this morning!

I'll do the cd in the morning. (((((((((kliggins)))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Well, my stomach does something whilst reading this thread, but I think it's a side affect of reading Kliggy's posts!
                      I say again, masterfully done

Comment

*interrups work one more time to bring sniffling Baggie some chicken soup*
                        Hey! What about me? Remember, I'm the one that's been off work all month with my sore knee . I need some soup too.......and some tea.......and some chocolate.......and perhaps some Jack! (for purely medicinal purposes! )
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR
                          Hi folks,

I'm about to create a new section on the Gabit website called "Meet
                          Amanda". This will be a section consisting purely of comments from
                          people who have actually met her at AT1 (or elsewhere) to project to others what she's like offscreen and how she made you feel when you met her. So, can I have two to three sentences maximum each from everyone who wants to contribute to this section please. They need to be short to the point pieces. I also need your name and country of origin for the posts. It should end up as a nice section reflecting the lady herself.

Thanks. Send them to my personal addy [email protected]

If anyone isn't on this thread and is over on the Samandan thread instead that you know of who has met her, they're welcome to send me their comments as well.

Thanks.

Julia
                          G4
                          I can't put into words what it was like meeting her, except it was something like this.......
                          .......... ..........

Does that help?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            I can't put into words what it was like meeting her, except it was something like this.......
                            .......... ..........

Does that help?
                            Not really!!!!! Too visual! I need it in just a couple of sentences - you know, when you met her what impression she gave you as a person, or what your impression was of her, seeing her at the convention. It's to give people who haven't met her an idea of what Amanda is like.

Julia
                            (hoping Amanda's fans, especially the Gabiteers, can get typing quickly!)
                            To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR
                              Not really!!!!! Too visual! I need it in just a couple of sentences - you know, when you met her what impression she gave you as a person, or what your impression was of her, seeing her at the convention. It's to give people who haven't met her an idea of what Amanda is like.

Julia
                              (hoping Amanda's fans, especially the Gabiteers, can get typing quickly!)
                              Roger that, Julia. *runs away to type*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                                poor me also has mini con crud...

Becks
                                Awww, hope you are all feeling better soon!

Drink lots of warm tea and take a few zinc drops if you have them.
                                I find that echinacea root juice always picks me up when I'm not feeling well also.
                                Last edited by ForeverSg1; 02 February 2006, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X