No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mocha, I can bring a couple of packets... what do you have to swap? A baby hat or two for Nepal?

http://shop.countdown.co.nz/Shop/Pro...ssic-dark-choc
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
      Reporting for Fazer Mints duty, ma'am!

I'll do my best to get my hands on some. How much of this Finnish chocolate deliciousness do you require?
      3 boxes if you can but, honestly, I will take anything! You are AWESOME.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        Mocha, I can bring a couple of packets... what do you have to swap? A baby hat or two for Nepal?

http://shop.countdown.co.nz/Shop/Pro...ssic-dark-choc
        if you have room in your luggage that would be great. 2 is plenty. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
          if you have room in your luggage that would be great. 2 is plenty. thanks.
          Done
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

And thus the newbies learn that the real reason for the on-going success of Gabit events is that they allow for the international trade in chocolate. Not really anything to do with Amanda at all.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              And thus the newbies learn that the real reason for the on-going success of Gabit events is that they allow for the international trade in chocolate. Not really anything to do with Amanda at all.
              D'oh! Busted!!

Mumsey
              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

3 boxes if you can but, honestly, I will take anything! You are AWESOME.
                Consider it done! And you're quite awesome yourself.

Gotta run though, apparently I have some chocolate hunting to do.

Comment

hunt fast- 32days, 22 hours, 43min. 31 sec till AT7

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
                    Consider it done! And you're quite awesome yourself.

Gotta run though, apparently I have some chocolate hunting to do.
                    We should form a club of awesome people.....oh, wait....we already have....they are called Gabiteers.

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                    hunt fast- 32days, 22 hours, 43min. 31 sec till AT7
                    Ooooo...a countdown to chocolate!

Comment

Quick Harry Potter Studio Tour question. Has anyone gone to the tour by bus or train?

Comment

Quick Harry Potter Studio Tour question. Has anyone gone to the tour by bus or train?
                        yes. someone that was at AT6 went, but i can't remember who it was. that was a lot of help wasn't it? ok, on the site they say that there is train service from Euston station in london to Watford Jct. then there is a shuttle bus from there to the studio. it costs £2 round trip and runs about every 15 min. . here is where that info is <http://www.wbstudiotour.co.uk/en/your-visit/getting-here>. there, now that's more helpful.

Comment

I'm putting together my costume for the costume party, and my plastic gun arrived today. I'd been planning to spray it silver but it turns out, it's illegal to paint it to look more real. It's really heavy too. Total waste of money, think I'm either going to have to try and sell it to my brother or send it back.

Anyone got any ideas for a 'gun' for my costume? The character uses a colt commander.
                          Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                          If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

I really wouldn't bother with a costume gun. Remember it's an airport hotel so security doesn't mess around- in the past it has caused trouble.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Thanks for the advice Neep. Empty thigh holster it is.
                              Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                              If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                                I'm putting together my costume for the costume party, and my plastic gun arrived today. I'd been planning to spray it silver but it turns out, it's illegal to paint it to look more real. It's really heavy too. Total waste of money, think I'm either going to have to try and sell it to my brother or send it back.

Anyone got any ideas for a 'gun' for my costume? The character uses a colt commander.
                                Please note that arms of any sort are not permitted at the event. This includes toy guns, knives or swords. This hotel is alongside Heathrow Airport and security is very strict.

Kay G4
                                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X