No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm cool as long as they don't touch the starbucks.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
      i'm cool as long as they don't touch the starbucks.
      Lol... I haven't had Starbucks since we moved to Oz, I just know if I get my ticket that Starbucks will be keeping me going all weekend
      sigpic
      Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

it keeps quite a lot of us going that weekend.

Comment

happy,happy,super happy birthday to you becky preen. Abby wishes you a happy birthday too.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
            happy,happy,super happy birthday to you becky preen. Abby wishes you a happy birthday too.
            Was it yesterday. Happy Belated Birthday Becky!

Don't know if I mentioned this online but my charm from this past AT event was a curling rock. Best.charm.ever. Becky rocks!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Happy Birthday Becky!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                Was it yesterday. Happy Belated Birthday Becky!

Don't know if I mentioned this online but my charm from this past AT event was a curling rock. Best.charm.ever. Becky rocks!
                Technically still today in your time zone
                ...and yes, yes she does. She managed to find me a bassoon - so cool!!! It was even the right colour!

Happy Bday Becks *huge Cdn-bear bday hugs*
                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                ames on facebook
                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Happy birthday Becky!

Comment

Happy birthday Becky. xo
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

The G4 are delighted to welcome Nora Allstedt and Kate Ayrton to the Gabit Staff! These two ladies will bring some much needed skills to our team.

Kay G4
                      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                        Technically still today in your time zone
                        ...and yes, yes she does. She managed to find me a bassoon - so cool!!! It was even the right colour!

Happy Bday Becks *huge Cdn-bear bday hugs*
                        Very cool. She baked my curling rock in her oven--how about that? I have a curing rock charm from Gabit, a drawing of a curling rock on my painting by AT and a (very poor ) drawing of a curling rock by CJ on an autographed picture (courtesy of mocha). Stargate and curling, they just go together.

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                        The G4 are delighted to welcome Nora Allstedt and Kate Ayrton to the Gabit Staff! These two ladies will bring some much needed skills to our team.

Kay G4
                        Awesome! Congratulations ladies! Two very dedicated volunteers who will be a tremendous addition to the staff.

Comment

Please remember that the payment deadline for Pre Reg tickets to AT7 is this coming weekend. Tickets not paid for will be released on the 17th and you will have to re-register

Kay G4
                          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

[QUOTE=EH-T;13692703]Very cool. She baked my curling rock in her oven--how about that? I have a curing rock charm from Gabit, a drawing of a curling rock on my painting by AT and a (very poor ) drawing of a curling rock by CJ on an autographed picture (courtesy of mocha). Stargate and curling, they just go together.

i told you he copied it from my drawing. that goes to show how bad my drawing was. his was actually better. it's the thought that counts.

Comment

[QUOTE=lame moose (mocha);13693419]
                              Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Very cool. She baked my curling rock in her oven--how about that? I have a curing rock charm from Gabit, a drawing of a curling rock on my painting by AT and a (very poor ) drawing of a curling rock by CJ on an autographed picture (courtesy of mocha). Stargate and curling, they just go together.

i told you he copied it from my drawing. that goes to show how bad my drawing was. his was actually better. it's the thought that counts.
                              Absolutely. It was a lovely thought. You both just need to watch more curling.

Comment

no, we need drawing lessons.

Comment

Working...
                                X