No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EH-T how are you going to explain the tape dispenser to anyone in your office Wicked grin....

Comment

my shoe tape dispenser is a ruby slipper ala Dorothy...course, I've got lots of Wizard of Oz stuff...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
        glad you like it. i saw it at the office depot and couldn't resist. it was just so fitting. got one of a dog with a food bowl with a bone in it-also very fitting for me.
        Perfect!

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
        EH-T how are you going to explain the tape dispenser to anyone in your office Wicked grin....
        Ah, that's what the cupboard is for. I've had quite the time explaining the shoes to my friends and family.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        my shoe tape dispenser is a ruby slipper ala Dorothy...course, I've got lots of Wizard of Oz stuff...
        Neat. There was a Hollywood exhibit at the V&A in london that featured the ruby slippers but we never did get there.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I remember the ruby slipper exhibit but I had more fun hanging around at the Ren with Claire and Laurie on that Monday after AT6 in the lobby

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
            I remember the ruby slipper exhibit but I had more fun hanging around at the Ren with Claire and Laurie on that Monday after AT6 in the lobby
            Yeah. I wasn't aware of any Hollywood exhibit but was glad to get to spend at least a little bit of time with you guys. I didn't get much downtime during the con.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone. i am sadly ending the year still dogless. but the search is on. i found 42 dogs i want at one rescue agency. wish i could have them all. hard to pick just one from all those fuzzy faces available. will hopefully have one within a week or so. 2013 will hopefully be a much nicer year for me. hope it's a good one for you all.

Comment

a new year with a new baby will be good. Just make sure that this time it's one that is of a size that you can easily manage. My little Thor (a yorkie) is about as much as I can handle. He went outside this morning in the rain and tracked in mud all over my just-mopped kitchen floor! bad boy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  a new year with a new baby will be good. Just make sure that this time it's one that is of a size that you can easily manage. My little Thor (a yorkie) is about as much as I can handle. He went outside this morning in the rain and tracked in mud all over my just-mopped kitchen floor! bad boy
                  I got Husky paw prints all over my freshly mopped kitchen on Boxing Day, curtesy of Becky's fur baby, Lady. She had lots of fun chasing the neighbourhood cats away. In and out all day! Not complaining though. She's adorable.

Mumsey
                  Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year.
                  For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Happy New Year everyone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooops I missed saying Merry Christmas!!

Oh well happy new year everyone!!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Happy New Year

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Huggles

Mumsey
                          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Happy New Year
                            GABITeers

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! i plan to spend new year's eve going thru my list of 42 dogs that i would like and narrowing the list down by size(want a big one) and age(would absolutely love a puppy, but should get one that is 1-2 yrs old at least). i don't know how else to cut down the list. i don't care about the color or is it's a male or female. when i see the photo and look in their eyes i just fall in love with all of them. i should have been born rich instead of beautiful-then i could get a whole bunch of them. there are 2 pairs of dogs up for adoption in which one is blind and the other cares for that one. i think that is so wonderful, but don't think i'd be the best person to take them since my mobility is limited. and there is one dog who got hit by a car and lost one front leg and his tail. wonder if i could get a mobility scooter that he could use. wouldn't the 3 of us be a sight. mom in her chair and me and the dog in scooters zooming down the street. hey! maybe then we would become famous and people would send us lots of money and then i could save more dogs??!! sounded good for a few minutes. well, better get busy going thru my list. this is gonna be hard. i'll be working on it till next year. wish me luck.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone

AT7 next year

Is it february yet so I can buy a ticket???? and uncoss all these body parts i have crossed hoping i get one?
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Working...
                                X