No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milou is growing so fast! And she's adorable. So glad you posted the pictures.

Donamac XX00

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
      One thing I've noticed from fb I'm getting email that is supposed to be from one of my friends but it isn't really. Some kind of spam but using my friends name. Just to weird for me. Closing out the account if it will let me.
      I get those very often from Stargate friends as well as my music camp and other friends, too. I mark them junk and dump them. Often there is no message and now I know not to bother opening them. Even got them from my bank. I called them and they have had a lot of complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
        HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY AMERICAN 'KIDS'
        Mumsey
        Hi, Mumsey, I may not be a 'kid' but thanks for the wishes anyway. Had a great Thanksgiving Eve with a great group of people and met another Stargate fan! We chatted away and the other folks teased us a bit over our enthusiasm. It was really fun. And as I am still taking pain meds after my knee surgery I never had a drink. Which meant NO HANGOVER!!

Hoping I'll be able to make it to AT7. I missed you all. donamac

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
          those strange characters were there a few days ago then went away but came back yesterday. i sent a message to the web master and hope he can fix it soon. i really miss it.
          The virus is a persistent little blighter! He thought he had it but it went back earlier than the reset and so he has to do it again. He works full time, so his efforts have to be in the evenings. Hang in there!

Mumsey
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

i'm hanging and i know he's doing his best. that hacker is really being a pain in the a##..! i appreciate Tim trying to keep up with him/her. KICK HIS/HER BUM, TIM!!

Comment

When I get the fake FB message it usually contains a link to something. Believe me I do not open them. I've put the email into my "send to thrash box". Bye bye sucker..

Comment

i've received 3 of them in the last 2 days. junk mail-hate it.

gabit forums are up and working again-YEAH- fud and i can play the games we've been playing for well over 2 years now. we actually use it as a private(yeah right) chat room. missed, but the #1 son beat out the hacker.

Comment

My avatar disappeared, so I need to get a new one for the Gabit forum. I noticed the avatar gallery is missing.

Comment

The Gabit forum link on the homepage shows nativespace...

Comment

I just got in using this link http://www.gabitevents.com/forums/ It has been working okay this evening.

Mumsey
                      For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

It won't let me login

edt: fixed

Comment

I just got in using this link http://www.gabitevents.com/forums/ It has been working okay this evening.

Mumsey
                          Hi Mumsey, tell No1Son that forums.gabitevents.com and www.gabitevents.com both show the nativspace site. Still problems with script kiddies perhaps?

Comment

Hey guys, Did any of you bid on the Wii remote in the AT6 auction?
                            I'm looking for the bidders or anyone who would be interested in the Miis that were created by Gillian Horvath for her Wii.
                            If anyone who did not get a chance to bid or missed out is interested let me know.
                            Not looking to sell, just to trade.
                            PM me.

Comment

Mumsey
                              looks like Tim has a war on his hands with that hacker. i tried your link and the 1st time it would not open to post a reply. i opened it here in "firefox" which i use for gateworld. then i tried it in "safari" and it opened with the punctuation marks showing again and would not let me sign in. tried it again and it opened and i was signed in. i could get to where i could post, but the "topic review" was missing again. it's really weird-sometimes i can get in and other times it won't open at all. what a mess. good luck to Tim in getting the upper hand in this. cheering you on Tim!

Comment

I received an email from a friend who's a digital expert and she said that Instagram was hacked. I quit "liking" pics posted by people awhile ago using instagram on fb because something didn't seem right.

Comment

Working...
                                X