No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be at the Ren on Thursday afternoon. My flight lands at noon so depending on how long it takes me to get through customs, get my bag, get my Tep wireless device and then catch a free bus, I might be there by about 2pm.
    Last edited by antoa; 01 November 2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
      I was having that same problem ... chocolate, maple syrup, pumpkin mix, jello - oh, and finally managed to squirm clothes in there too! LOL

Travel safe - see you on Friday!

I'm heading out in half an hour ... here's to hoping I can stay awake long enough to actually board my plane in one piece! (Note to self: not a good idea to book a flight 4-5 hours after your normal bedtime... closer or further - either would have been better!) My cats are not happy campers with me -- I'm sure I'll be in for a frosty reception when I return home

I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have while in Europe, so I hope everyone has excellent (or at least relatively painless) journeys, and I'll see y'all next Fri if not before! *bouncey waves*
      Safe journey.

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
      Safe travels to everyone setting out on their journey's today. I leave a week today!

Julia(samcarterrules)
      Thanks. Safe journey to you and the Ds!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Have fun guys! Today after a trek with the kids one of the volunteer coordinators got us drunk on rice wine. It's like yeasty sake and is served in massive bowls.
      So i'm going to assume "us" did not include the kids.

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
      As some of you are already wending your way to us, I just want to wish you all safe travels, and I'll see you all very soon now.

Mumsey
      Thanks Mumsey. Looking forward to seeing you.

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
      What she said!

And, when are people getting to the Ren-ish?

I am flying out Saturday (provided the next two days at work don't kill me) and will be at another hotel for the first part of the trip but will hit the Ren by Wednesday.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

So i'm going to assume "us" did not include the kids.

I'm badging *YOU* for that comment!

I feel better now knowing 'our kind' will be there before Friday. The hotel creeps me out when it's just full of suit-y type dudes and flight attendants.

Comment

I'm badging *YOU* for that comment!

I feel better now knowing 'our kind' will be there before Friday. The hotel creeps me out when it's just full of suit-y type dudes and flight attendants.
          Do you actually have a badge? I will need to see it please.

You know, when not attending charity events wearing stripper shoes, I'm a suity type dudette. Does that creep you out?

Comment

Do you actually have a badge? I will need to see it please.

You know, when not attending charity events wearing stripper shoes, I'm a suity type dudette. Does that creep you out?
            Nah. A part-time stripper is good enough for me dude

Rebecca's got a badge machine - I reckon I'm covered;-)

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
              Blue Jello Kit retrieved from garage and will be waiting for you from Wednesday.

Mumsey
              Awesome - thanks Mumsey!

What she said!

I'll be arriving sometime on Friday morning

Nah. A part-time stripper is good enough for me dude

Rebecca's got a badge machine - I reckon I'm covered;-)
              Oh the possibilities....

I've arrived safely ... and already have crazy stories, including Airways Transit forgetting to pick me up for the airport run :eep:, and a lovely (CUTE) young man on the tube offering to help me with my luggage and then chatting while we rode together for a few stops ... and after all the stairs I've had to do with my very heavy suitcase, I now remember why I brought smaller suitcases last time!!! At least it'll get more manageable once I've taken out all the presents - maple syrup is heavy - and I'm definitely getting a work out! And now, seeing as I've been up since 10 am yesterday (my time), and I'm supposed to be meeting chelle for bfast in a few hours, it's definitely time for some shut eye!
              ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
              ames on facebook
              ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

What she said!

Due to work commitment I will not be arriving until Friday afternoon this time.
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                  Due to work commitment I will not be arriving until Friday afternoon this time.
                  Well, I can't promise not to drink the beer I buy for you on Thursday before then... ;-)

Nite nite ames x

Comment

I´ll be at the Ren on thursdayafternoon, arriving with Flow and Matt.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll be in at the Ren on Thursday. Right now I'm in Bath; the sun is out and not raining so this is good.

See everyone then.

Comment

I'll be there Wednesday!

And Eileen. And Sam (callmezippy). And Amanda (ATFan)
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

This will be my last post before leaving tomorrow, I actually need to pack tomorrow and will likley be off to see a friend today whose mother is very ill. Lousy timing for the trip unfortunately. Anyway, just wanted to wish everyone a safe trip.

Comment

Heeee! Wednesday, flight gets in 7am.

Papa (Michael) invited us to dinner because he was cooking the kids Western food tonight, it was lovely
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

This will be my last post before leaving tomorrow, I actually need to pack tomorrow and will likley be off to see a friend today whose mother is very ill. Lousy timing for the trip unfortunately. Anyway, just wanted to wish everyone a safe trip.

Safe flight!

And the Dutch x

Comment

i'll be there by noon this saturday. then off again very early sunday am. to edinburgh and then york then back again late afternoon or early eve on wednesday(depending on weather). see you there wednesday. Mayo-the starbucks is on me. can't wait to see you guys again. krystal will be arriving with me. time to go pack now.don't forget dog treats, don't forget dog treats!

Comment

Working...
                                X