Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E 03!!!!
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Got mine too

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
        Random! I got a terms and conditions and etiquette email but not my eticket. Hummm.
        That's all I got so far as well!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Email back that your ticket hasn't arrived, then you'll get it

Comment

Random! I got a terms and conditions and etiquette email but not my eticket. Hummm.
            Same here.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I believe the words I would like to use to describe my thoughts on the blocked e-mails would cause too many blushes ( beside my mother is here!) so I will just say that I dislike very much "smart" technology.

If you didn't get an e-ticket or T & C please e-mail registration and I will re-send them. I am now quite interested to find out just how many got through before they were blocked.

Please don't panic if you don't get a reply tonight. I am eating chocolate and going to bed.

Nite
              Becks

Comment

Well I have been given the word I can go to AT6 from my doctor - very happy - even if there are restrictions. Hate restrictions! So now waiting for my email to arrive to make it official!
                Now I need to find the jello and stamps for Mumsey! Which box! Oy!
                Yay...awesome.
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                  I believe the words I would like to use to describe my thoughts on the blocked e-mails would cause too many blushes ( beside my mother is here!) so I will just say that I dislike very much "smart" technology.
                  If you didn't get an e-ticket or T & C please e-mail registration and I will re-send them. I am now quite interested to find out just how many got through before they were blocked.
                  Please don't panic if you don't get a reply tonight. I am eating chocolate and going to bed.

Nite
                  Becks
                  Done! Thanks Becky - good night.
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

B27...just arrived.
                    Thank you Becky and Gabit!!!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Well I have been given the word I can go to AT6 from my doctor - very happy - even if there are restrictions. Hate restrictions! So now waiting for my email to arrive to make it official!

Now I need to find the jello and stamps for Mumsey! Which box! Oy!
                      Excellent! Very happy for you. Happy to help enforce any restrictions necessary!

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                      <3 aw, it's nice to be missed :-)

I think they may be working on the theory that the further forward I am, the less damage I can do. And the more eyes that can be kept on me???

I've actually not been that well at all this year and I'm slightly worried about my pain and my energy levels during the weekend, luckily though I have a lovely roomy. Because of this I do feel it's only fair for me to pass on my pea-shooting duties to someone who can handle it more effectively. I know that samcarterrules was always itching for the job...
                      Sorry to hear my little PengYn that you have not been well. Sending virtual hugs with the real thing to follow in 10 days.

Aunty EH-T

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
                      Protest all you want Canada. My mental image of you remains intact.

And sparkly;-)
                      I am so sorry you have that horrible image in your brain. How do you sleep at night?

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                      OoooH Thanks for the reminder! Forgot to ask everyone to remember to bring their used stamps (Cut them from the envelope leaving a nice border of paper round them). Hearing dogs sell them on to Dealers for the philatelists.

Mumsey
                      Mine are scattered in various envelopes that need to be complied and trimmed, it's on the (long) to do list.

We can lump North American together but international have to be separate, correct?

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                      *tacklehugs* Oooh! Temping...Must. Resist! Must be good or Tracy might revoc my blue shirt

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      Julia, don't be lead astray by the PengYn.

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                      Gabit tweeted to say email registration if that happens They had tech issues

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      Originally posted by becky_preen View Post

Nite
                      Becks
                      Good to know, I thought maybe it was just me and it was Gabit's subtle way of saying "no wearing stripper shoes"!

I have sent an e-mail.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Seems the caffeine in the chocolate is keeping Becky up. I got my ticket. I am A20. Can some kind non-luddite pencil me in on the seating chart?

*may live to regret that request as some cheeky monkies have been known to add more than just my name*

Comment

From the seating chart, it looks like (at least so far) no one is beyond row K. Doing the math (30 seats per row and 10 rows (no row I)) that would mean 300 seats which seems right

So is it safe to assume that Row K is the back row? The slight OCD in me want to delete the extra rows in the spread sheet

And Eh-T - done. You are on the seating chart.

Comment

Checking the posts, looks like I am close to the lovely SamJackShipLover.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                              From the seating chart, it looks like (at least so far) no one is beyond row K. Doing the math (30 seats per row and 10 rows (no row I)) that would mean 300 seats which seems right

So is it safe to assume that Row K is the back row? The slight OCD in me want to delete the extra rows in the spread sheet

Row K is indeed the back row.

Mumsey
                              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post

And with no cheekiness, thanks. At least someone is still scared of the badge.

Comment

Working...
                                X