Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JennS View Post
    HELLO EVERYONE!

Just thought I'd come gatecrash yer party for a while!

Looking forward to seeing you all at AT6!

Its exciting!!!

J.x.
    #jennkinsinmahgateworld

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post

Another question for the UK folks about trains. I am getting a BritRail pass but only for England. I am only making one excursion into Scotland to Edinburgh. Since I'm going from York to Edinburgh just before reaching Scotland is Berwick upon Tweed. Can I buy a ticket in York for the Berwick to Edinburgh leg of the trip or will I have to get off the train and buy one? It won't be a big deal if I have to there is another train in about an hour and I am not in any big rush.

Can't believe the time is so short before I leave.

good night

Hey!

The only bit of advice I can offer in regards to buying tickets in Scotland on the actual day of travel is the prices go sky high. So if you are able to buy the Berwick-Edinburgh part before hand I would do that. The last time I travelled through that way it was £19 the day before and went up to something ridiculous like £42.

J.x

Comment

Originally posted by jenns View Post
        hello everyone!

Just thought i'd come gatecrash yer party for a while!

Looking forward to seeing you all at at6!

Its exciting!!!

J.x.
        tackle hugs
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

HELLO EVERYONE!
          Its exciting!!!
          J.x.
          Allo stranger!! Good to see you lurking about these parts!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

And so did I. For months. But I guess it doesn't matter. I'm not a member of Gabit. Never mind. I won't ask that ever again.
            I have always enjoyed your videos as have everyone who have viewed them. Please don't take what was said as personal. I'm sure it wasn't meant that way. Please keep posting the way over to them over here so we can watch them. The people of Gabit are really extra nice, just very very tired. Jenn is a sweetheart...so take a deep breath, relax and keep on making those videos. We all love to watch them.
            sigpic

Comment

HELLO EVERYONE!

Its exciting!!!

J.x.
              well look who's here. glad to have you show up here for a bit. welcome. can't wait to see you in november.

Comment

HELLO EVERYONE!

Its exciting!!!

J.x.
                You are always welcome here dear!

Sorry to say, I won't get to see you at AT6.

Miss you!
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  I have always enjoyed your videos as have everyone who have viewed them. Please don't take what was said as personal. I'm sure it wasn't meant that way. Please keep posting the way over to them over here so we can watch them. The people of Gabit are really extra nice, just very very tired. Jenn is a sweetheart...so take a deep breath, relax and keep on making those videos. We all love to watch them.
                  I don't understand the comment about GABIT being very tired?

Comment

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
                    I think it's because you've all been working hard over the weekend making sure we all have a fab time at AT6 (as usual ).
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
                      After the last weekend - that is a joke right?
                      sigpic

Comment

Jenn, thanks for the advice. I'll be in York about a week before going to Edinburgh so I'll figure out how to get one when I get "in country". I wonder if I could buy one at the train station in London?

Mocha:

Do you think your credit card number was passed on from one of the places you booked ahead? Very scary. You are lucky you caught it early. I am making some of those arrangements I think I'll touch bases again with my credit card company and see what can be done to insure that no charges get made that are not authorized.

Comment

no idea how it happened. just glad they were suspicious and checked with me. i just don't understand how the charges went thru when it put me WAY over my credit limit. that reminds me to add calling credit card companies to let them know i will be in the uk so there will not be problems when i use my cards there. add to "to do"list. 63 days till i leave. better start working on that list.

Comment

Just poking my head out of the pile of packing boxes long enough to add my name to the chocolate party list.

My plane leaves on Monday. This time three days from now, I'm going to be officially living in England.

That sentence still doesn't make sense inside my brain. I've never lived anywhere except my home town.

Chocolate party attendees
                            NZNeep (Eileen)
                            Spacegirlnz (Emma)
                            Zippy (Sammy)
                            ATFan (Amanda)
                            ames
                            llp (Laurie) - Maybe
                            Chelle
                            MidwifeOnBoard - MAYBE
                            Annelies - MAYBE
                            Beth (possibility)
                            Lisa (possibility)
                            Trindajae

Comment

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
                              Just poking my head out of the pile of packing boxes long enough to add my name to the chocolate party list.

My plane leaves on Monday. This time three days from now, I'm going to be officially living in England.

That sentence still doesn't make sense inside my brain. I've never lived anywhere except my home town.
                              Have a great time and a great experience living in the UK. It is an opportunity of a lifetime - do us proud!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post

I remember that feeling of surrealism. I think mine finally ended when a fellow at Newcastle helped me move one of my suitcases and asked if I had literally packed the kitchen sink... I explained I was moving here for a year and -- that's when I really started to sink in. I was there. Wow!

When do your classes start? Will you have time to do some exploring about beforehand? *bounces on your behalf*
                                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                                ames on facebook
                                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Working...
                                X