No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a flat and comfy shoes person too. I do no have bunions and would like to keep it that way.

as a take on Robin dropping his pants you could get a pair of pants and sew the bottom of the legs shut and see how full you can get them. Or maybe childs pants since it'd be impossible to fill a pair of adult pants.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      You will get to see the toes which are way more interesting that the legs (and if you don't know what I'm talking about....you will just have to wait and see).
      ....you have webbed toes? *quirks eyebrow*
      B/c that would be so abnormally fitting!

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
      I don't do feet

Robin Dunne stripping didn't go for much. I'm actually starting to think I might be the only person who'd like him to keep his clothes on...
      You're *so* not the only one Mayo, no worries.
      Hmmmm ... perhaps we could start a 'keep your trou ON' fund should there be a TSE2? ....just a thought....

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      I'm a flat and comfy shoes person too. I do no have bunions and would like to keep it that way.

as a take on Robin dropping his pants you could get a pair of pants and sew the bottom of the legs shut and see how full you can get them. Or maybe childs pants since it'd be impossible to fill a pair of adult pants.
      Sky, that sounds like a challenge. You *know* what Gabiteers do with challenges - we blow 'em outta the pond!
      I totally can see us filling a pair of trousers, no probs!
      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
      ames on facebook
      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

as long as EH-T is wearing those shoes and we're using the stripper music, instead of putting the money into the shoes, why not just tuck bills into her waistband like in the girlie bars. and maybe do all this and then auction the shoes off.

Comment

Nah, gotta be in the shoes. I mean, I'm sure we can tuck some notes into her bra too.

Eh, Eh-t?
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

You will get to see the toes which are way more interesting that the legs (and if you don't know what I'm talking about....you will just have to wait and see).
            I have some blue nail poilsh for your toes to match the S4K shirts.
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              I bags painting them! I can use my dotting tools to do polka dots
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/1...5#post13222615

Started posting some more pics of Amanda from Chevron in her Thunk Thread....these were taken by my hubby so if anyone posts them online elsewhere a small acknowledgement to him would be wonderful..

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Ah, now there's an idea. Might take much to fill it, even with it being child size though I think. Definitely something to consider if we want to get adventurous and challenge ourselves!

Originally posted by ames View Post
                  ....you have webbed toes? *quirks eyebrow*
                  B/c that would be so abnormally fitting!
                  I totally forgot about her Aquaman feet!

Who needs toe socks when you can proudly call yourself an abnormal. Much better!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    I can assure you you're not.

I don't do feet either. Hideous things. I'd rather don Doc Martens than peep toe heels.

I think your right EH-T; the coin slot for tips is a bit of a must. I'm just imagining how heavy they will get by the time you've done the rounds.
                    I know. I made need people to carry me by the end.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                    Yay, I win! Make it happen people!
                    I will get you for this.

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                    as long as EH-T is wearing those shoes and we're using the stripper music, instead of putting the money into the shoes, why not just tuck bills into her waistband like in the girlie bars. and maybe do all this and then auction the shoes off.
                    That is definitely not the Gabit way!

Nah, gotta be in the shoes. I mean, I'm sure we can tuck some notes into her bra too.

Eh, Eh-t?
                    Julia? Becky? Mumsey? Someone help me!

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                    This is NOT helping.

I bags painting them! I can use my dotting tools to do polka dots
                    See?

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/1...5#post13222615

Started posting some more pics of Amanda from Chevron in her Thunk Thread....these were taken by my hubby so if anyone posts them online elsewhere a small acknowledgement to him would be wonderful..

Deeds xx
                    Thanks Deeds, both for the pictures and for the much needed distraction from where this thread is going.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I know. I made need people to carry me by the end.

Julia? Becky? Mumsey? Someone help me!

We will have a look for the Charity Bra. It's lovely and already has S4K, GABIT and Hearing dogs logos. It's a little on the larger side so can be tied up at the back leaving plenty of room for stashing the cash in front. Best worn over other clothing of course!

On having our discussions today, there are lots of people doing little fundrasing exercises across the weekend which is absolutly lovely but to be fair to all we can't pull everyone up on stage for presentations so please give the fruits of your labours to Becca who will add it to the pot.

With regard to the ripple of support at the last Talk... We will put in the e-tickets that we request people to wear either thier S4K blue or Black garments or something light blue or black so we have a unified show of support in the hall on sunday for the last talk.

Julia says no stripper music

Becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                        We will have a look for the Charity Bra. It's lovely and already has S4K, GABIT and Hearing dogs logos. It's a little on the larger side so can be tied up at the back leaving plenty of room for stashing the cash in front. Best worn over other clothing of course!
                        OK, this is not exactly what I meant by helping me. No need to find the bra, really.

On having our discussions today, there are lots of people doing little fundrasing exercises across the weekend which is absolutly lovely but to be fair to all we can't pull everyone up on stage for presentations so please give the fruits of your labours to Becca who will add it to the pot.
                        This is helpful. Trust me, I am more than fine with not being pulled up on stage.

With regard to the ripple of support at the last Talk... We will put in the e-tickets that we request people to wear either thier S4K blue or Black garments or something light blue or black so we have a unified show of support in the hall on sunday for the last talk.
                        Excellent.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

OK, this is not exactly what I meant by helping me. No need to find the bra, really.
                          Trust me, I am more than fine with not being pulled up on stage.
                          In defense of Eh-T - I believe the collection bra is something that Neep would be much better at - our poor attorney would be way over embarrassed doing that.....no let her stick with her hooker shoes! Come on Neep - you can vulunteer to wear the oversized bra - besides, you're use to wearing underwear in public especially on the outside! And look how much you raised just wearing boxers.
                          sigpic

Comment

On a weekend where I have felt decidedly crappy, you all have made me smile. Can't wait to see this fun unfold!
                            EH-T - respect for going along with this idea!
                            Neep - nice suggestion!

Comment

Becks
                              maybe ride of the valkyries or the lone ranger theme...something rousing with a big reveal
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Never mind, people can hum it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X