GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
    I'm so glad you copied all that over here - I was contemplating it this morning Lol
    But have I just killed the thread? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by t_2 View Post
      No, it's still alive, just the time of year I would suspect!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Or desperately in need of some other random topic once again.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
          I never got anything about how to contribute. What do you enter in the form?

Wasn't previously familiar with the Grey Cup, but I did have my picture taken with Stanley.
          Cool.

Tweets from our Julia Gabit Chairman regarding S4K house building

I love you all!!! #ATbuildingteam you rocked it big time x @amandatapping fans who are asking me to start a second house..

Let's combine. #ATcommeetsAT6 for @amandatapping website team & AT6 goers team united! Let me know if I should lay the first brick tonite!

The foundation bricks are already laid! Have to shorten name for ease! So let's GO! @amandatapping fans! Unite for nxt house! #AT6com is tag

$2000 dollars! By Christmas! Going to AT6 or member of AT com (or both)? Buy a brick or two. @sanctuary4kids needs us! #AT6com on the form!

I adore fundraising for @sanctuary4kids in this fandom! @amandatapping fans are the most beautiful , generous fans in the universe! xoxo

And there you have it from Gabit, we've got one house from the generosity of many fans, and now we've started on our second house, so all of you going to AT6 who would like to help build our second house for Christmas put #AT6com on the donation form. What a wonderful gift from the Gabiteers and ATcom peeps!
          Awesome work to all those who contributed to that house.

Well, since Gabit events will go on forever, so will this thread. Can't be killed.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            For a lot of us, it's time to study for final exams. For several others, it's gearing up for a holiday season. Personally? I'm stressing over the grad school application I need to submit in two weeks. Anybody want to volunteer to help polish my personal statement after I finish writing it?

Comment

Hey Trin

Love those "personal statements" or as I used to call them "what I want to be when I grow up"

Good luck !

Comment

Stole...err....borrowed this from the Sam Thread (thanks iiradned):

Latest tweet from AT:

Guess who's carrying the Olympic torch?!! Yay @JuliaHague!!! Congrats sweetheart. The world is a better place because of you. Xoxoxo

That is awesome Julia. Big Congrats. BTW, totally agree that the world is a better place because of you. ((Julia))

Comment

Happy Birthday NZNeep!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    Happy Birthday NZNeep!
                    Don't do anything I wouldn't do to celebrate little Neep! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs,

Aunty EH-T

Comment

Happy Birthday NZNeep!
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Happy Birthday to the Neeplet and, of course, her twin!

Huggles

Mumsey
                        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                          Happy Birthday to the Neeplet and, of course, her twin!

Huggles

Mumsey
                          Oops. How could I forget the twin. Happy birthday to the Neeplet twin as well.

Comment

Thanks, Starsong.

And happy birthday, Neep! It's still your birthday here, even if it probably isn't where you are.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Eh-T, how does a quiet family and friends BBQ in the sun and then a walk down to swim at the beach sound to you? Pretty sure that's something you wouldn't do in December

Since I'm from the future, my bday was actually yesterday- but my twin's is today. Born just before and after midnight.
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Love the timing of your births! Awesome.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X