Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Just a few posts up- nuts in brownies.
    Oh right. I thought you meant actual........ er...

Comment

I went to a local shop in Venice to buy pasta for people back home. Was looking at the various options when the shopkeeper came over and said "we also have this". He proceeded to dig in the back of the display for a package wherein the pasta was in the shape of a certain part of the male anatomy. EH-T: "that is not appropriate".

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        I went to a local shop in Venice to buy pasta for people back home. Was looking at the various options when the shopkeeper came over and said "we also have this". He proceeded to dig in the back of the display for a package wherein the pasta was in the shape of a certain part of the male anatomy. EH-T: "that is not appropriate".
        And how many packs did you take home?

Comment

You didn't take your badge, did you?

And I second Jumble's question.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

LOL! I can so hear you saying that -- but did you flash the badge???
            ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
            ames on facebook
            ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Re EH-T's special pasta, is it special because it starts of being hard and with correct use it turns soft?
              sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
                Re EH-T's special pasta, is it special because it starts of being hard and with correct use it turns soft?

0.o
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

*bounces in; waves enthusiastically*
                  Amanda Tapping was named InnerSpace's Star of the Week on the Space Network
                  They talked about her roles on SG1 and Sanctuary, as well as making a plug for S4K - yay!
                  ...This also happens to be my 1000th post, so thought I should spend that amongst friends!
                  *hugs thread; bounces back out*
                  ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                  ames on facebook
                  ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Hey, I have been away. Anything important happen while I was gone?
                    We talked about testicles for a bit.
                    Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    We did? I must have missed that
                    There was mention of chocolate balls on the WooHoo thread.
                    Just a few posts up- nuts in brownies.
                    *gigglesnort* Nearly choked on my cup of tea!!
                    Originally posted by ames View Post
                    LOL! I can so hear you saying that -- but did you flash the badge???
                    And with Claire's comment I was successful in choking on said cup of tea! What thread is this again?
                    EH-T, you need to keep your little badge handy all the time.
                    They talked about her roles on SG1 and Sanctuary, as well as making a plug for S4K - yay!
                    ...This also happens to be my 1000th post, so thought I should spend that amongst friends!
                    Awesome! And congrats on the milestone...you don't chat near as much as you should Amy. xo
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                      *gigglesnort* Nearly choked on my cup of tea!!

And with Claire's comment I was successful in choking on said cup of tea! What thread is this again?
                      EH-T, you need to keep your little badge handy all the time.

Awesome! And congrats on the milestone...you don't chat near as much as you should Amy. xo
                      Got quiet on this thread so I wasn't paying attention and EH-T, looks like you decided to really stir things up! Look what you made Claire say!
                      sigpic

Comment

I bought the penis pasta when in Rome Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
                          I bought the penis pasta when in Rome Lol
                          Great, I'll never be able to look at pasta the same way again!
                          sigpic

Comment

Awesome!! Congrats on your milestone

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Great, I'll never be able to look at pasta the same way again!
                            Me neither

Comment

You didn't take your badge, did you?

And I second Jumble's question.
                              No, I meant to take the badge (I figured it would come in handy with my friends). Definitely would have used it there.

To be clear, it is not my pasta.

Congrats. Given how much you chat in person I can't believe you have only had 1000 posts.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Got quiet on this thread so I wasn't paying attention and EH-T, looks like you decided to really stir things up! Look what you made Claire say!
                              I clearly have no control over Claire.

Oh, and Neep started it.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

No, I meant to take the badge (I figured it would come in handy with my friends). Definitely would have used it there.

To be clear, it is not my pasta.

Congrats. Given how much you chat in person I can't believe you have only had 1000 posts.

I clearly have no control over Claire. Oh, and Neep started it.
                                Now wait a second. Neep is still so young, she looks to you for inspiration. Besides, didn't she run around in her undies at the AT Q&A? You can't put the blame on someone who obviously isn't ready to take a leadership roll like someone as yourself! No, sorry! Obviously, the blame must be yours!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X