GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mocha:

Chicago is coming up soon are you still planning to go on Saturday and see Chris Judge? I had planned the whole weekend but decided to be there only on Saturday; saving money for AT6

Comment

Such a great idea, Julia. I just put in mine

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
        Mocha:

Chicago is coming up soon are you still planning to go on Saturday and see Chris Judge? I had planned the whole weekend but decided to be there only on Saturday; saving money for AT6
        yup, plan on going saturday. he hasn't cancelled has he?

Comment

mocha:

Haven't heard that he has, but you usually only find out just before they are suppose to go on.

Comment

Just donated....great idea...
            sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
              mocha:

Haven't heard that he has, but you usually only find out just before they are suppose to go on.
              i'll go anyways-just to meet up with you. i'll bring the photo books. i'll have to take a look and see what time everything starts.

Comment

just looked, schedule is not out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Well, just sent a bit of money from my birthday fundraiser, seems appropriate I send some for her birthday (even if I am not a twit..terer )

BTW, had a lovely gift waiting for me yesterday all the way from NZ. Many thanks to Neep and Fred (I'm sure Fred was involved ). It was a CD that included a song about where I live. How fabulous is that? Even we don't write songs about where we live. Also, some lovely NZ chocolate. Huge hugs and thanks sweet Neep.
                  Haha, Fred was totally involved. I think I should tell you about the song "Dumb White Girl" because it got some complaints when it was on the radio. Chris is Maori, but doesn't have very dark skin. When she went research her lineage (genealogy is very important to Maori) she wasn't always taken seriously- so the song is about herself. I'm actually heading to her place tonight (she's my sister's flatmate) so I will let her know it arrived
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Mocha:

I'm not sure when registration is but I recall they open up the room/vendors around 11-11:30 and begin around 12-12:30. I will try to be there at least a hour before registration. I'm only getting a day pass and I don't know how many people will be doing the same. Chris hasn't been to a Creation in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
                      Another good idea:

Per @JuliaHague:
                      Mind blowing thought! If all 45,876 @amandatapping Twitter followers donated just $10 in her birthday month to @Sanctuary4kids > $458760 would be raised!
                      If you want to donate to @Sanctuary4kids as a united @amandatapping fandom gesture, just put #ATTwitterFandomUnited on the online donation form.

http://www.sanctuaryforkids.org/inde...tion&Itemid=55
                      Made a donation on behalf of luddites everywhere!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                      Haha, Fred was totally involved. I think I should tell you about the song "Dumb White Girl" because it got some complaints when it was on the radio. Chris is Maori, but doesn't have very dark skin. When she went research her lineage (genealogy is very important to Maori) she wasn't always taken seriously- so the song is about herself. I'm actually heading to her place tonight (she's my sister's flatmate) so I will let her know it arrived
                      You will also have to tell her how wonderful the CD is, she has a lovely voice.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

From twitter:
                        GABITEvents Attention all @amandatapping fans! We will be announcing the date for AT6 on 23rd August! xo

sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          From twitter:
                          GABITEvents Attention all @amandatapping fans! We will be announcing the date for AT6 on 23rd August! xo

Excellent! Thanks for the info.

Anyone remember how long the gap usually is between date announcement and the sale of tickets? Hoping tickets won't be on sale when I'm in Italy.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            Made a donation on behalf of luddites everywhere!
                            Crank up the Victrola, it's time to party! (and I actually have one )
                            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                            Anon

Comment

I got a victrola and an edison too....dunno if they really work though.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

WooHoo")

Comment

Working...
                                X