• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
    Happy belated Birthday, EH-T!
    Thanks.

Originally posted by ames View Post
    I still say Geminis are the best sign by default, because we each count for two votes
    I slowly but steadily continue to collect stamps as well - here's hoping one of these trips I'll even remember to pack them! I've even gotten Mom into the act, so every once in a while she brings a small pile home from work

Happy Bday!!! *hugs from afar*

Very cool idea with the donation box - well done indeed (Although I'd expect nowt less than a classicly simple yet inspirational holiday request from your corner )
    We are going to have to remind you about a lot of things.. where you put your passport, bring your stamps...

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    I did that! Have no idea how much it made because I told my friends and family to go the SFK websites instead of my bday and Christmas. A donation box sounds more satisfying

Happy birthday Eh-T Fred says hi, and when are you coming to visit?
    Good on ya.

Give Fred my love. As for the visit, that may have to wait until I retire. On the positive side, now that i am older, I am closer to retirement.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    Very cool!! Oh and by the way.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    Thanks.

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
    Happy Birthday EH-T!

Glad you had a great time at your party and well done on the donation box for S4K.
    Thanks.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Haha, wouldn't be so sure. My granddad had "retired" 3 times now. He had a couple of meetings lined up in town this week at his old work. He turns 88 next month

When the time comes, look me up. Hopefully I won't be in jail or completely fallen apart.

EDTA: realised how dark that sounded- I'm ok really. Just have multiple injuries/illnesses that are driving me insane and stopping me sleeping. Hypothetically, does anyone know how long a swollen lymph nodes should take to go down?
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Happy Birthday, EH-T!!

Hope it's a grand one!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          Haha, wouldn't be so sure. My granddad had "retired" 3 times now. He had a couple of meetings lined up in town this week at his old work. He turns 88 next month

When the time comes, look me up. Hopefully I won't be in jail or completely fallen apart.

EDTA: realised how dark that sounded- I'm ok really. Just have multiple injuries/illnesses that are driving me insane and stopping me sleeping. Hypothetically, does anyone know how long a swollen lymph nodes should take to go down?
          No idea but shouldn't your doctor be able to tell you? You have been to the doctor, right?

Sorry to hear you are not well and hope everything is better soon. Also hoping that the big virtual hugs I am sending your way will help. ((((Neep))))

Also, will definitely be looking you up when I finally get to NZ. Hope you will not be in jail!

Originally posted by penjab View Post
          Happy Birthday, EH-T!!

Hope it's a grand one!!!
          Thanks. Had a wonderful birthday. Only just finished eating the last of the cake!

Comment

happy belated birthday EH-T

neep- feel better soon.
            hi everybody

i want to thank all the people of my neighborhood to the north(canada) for sending a wonderful 2 day cold front down. wish it could have lasted longer. and sorry for sending the heat back up your way shortly after that. that was not my idea. please send more cold air as soon as possible. i'm ready for winter. so tired of this heat.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post

neep- feel better soon.
              hi everybody

i want to thank all the people of my neighborhood to the north(canada) for sending a wonderful 2 day cold front down. wish it could have lasted longer. and sorry for sending the heat back up your way shortly after that. that was not my idea. please send more cold air as soon as possible. i'm ready for winter. so tired of this heat.
              Bite your tongue! It may be a wee bit toasty right now, but winter is the LAST thing we want.
              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
              Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                Bite your tongue! It may be a wee bit toasty right now, but winter is the LAST thing we want.
                Haha, I have to agree with both you AND Mocha. The forecasted week of 90+ temps with heat indexes rising up to 105F each day is ridiculously a bit much as it's just too uncomfortable outside to really enjoy the summer. Unless you're near water. The couple days we had (last week?) were amazing. Cool enough to enjoy and amazing sleeping weather.

Comment

Haha, I have to agree with both you AND Mocha. The forecasted week of 90+ temps with heat indexes rising up to 105F each day is ridiculously a bit much as it's just too uncomfortable outside to really enjoy the summer. Unless you're near water. The couple days we had (last week?) were amazing. Cool enough to enjoy and amazing sleeping weather.
                  Water? You want water, we've got tons of it falling from the sky. I'd gladly share

Comment

Happy Birthday Eh-T

50 huh? I hear 50 is the new 30, so I'll just call you 30. I'm going on 26 myself on Thursday. I'll have another piece of cake just for you

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                      Happy Birthday Eh-T

50 huh? I hear 50 is the new 30, so I'll just call you 30. I'm going on 26 myself on Thursday. I'll have another piece of cake just for you
                      Happy early birthday to the other uber curler!
                      ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                      ames on facebook
                      ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post

neep- feel better soon.
                        hi everybody

Thanks.

Be happy to send you cold air but sadly the cupboard is empty (global warming and all). Today the local temp will be 37C.

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                        Happy Birthday Eh-T

Thanks. Happy birthday to you!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Thanks.

Be happy to send you cold air but sadly the cupboard is empty (global warming and all). Today the local temp will be 37C.

Guess I can't call it an igloo now!
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

Guess I can't call it an igloo now!
                            Nope, just a big puddle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                              Water? You want water, we've got tons of it falling from the sky. I'd gladly share
                              Drat. Would love some rain. Everything is drying up and getting rather crispy. Myself included since I work pretty much outside.

We have a heat advisory out for tomorrow through Thursday with temps + humidity reaching up to 110F each day. Crud.

Comment

Drat. Would love some rain. Everything is drying up and getting rather crispy. Myself included since I work pretty much outside.

We have a heat advisory out for tomorrow through Thursday with temps + humidity reaching up to 110F each day. Crud.
                                Welcome to Phoenix. I walked to the store at 7:30am, and it was already 90 degrees with some humidity from yesterday's dust storm.

Comment

Working...
                                X