Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Wha...???

At least her table manners are a lot better than yours!(and she knows how to use a fork and knife!)
    You mean I have to learn how to use a knife and fork before Gabit 2 That is expecting a lot! I suppose I can't lap my drink out of the glass either

Originally posted by Dipsofjazz
    Holy Hannah! ....and Kligs wouldn't allow me to sing!!!! *throws rotten tomatoes at Baggie*
    I don't care how bad Baggie sings; you still can't sing!
    Last edited by Kliggins; 08 January 2006, 09:05 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Just a reposting of the list with latest additions:

Gabit Attendees:
      1speed4Sam
      Ambermoon
      Coley
      Dani76
      Dipsofjazz
      Feli
      Flippy
      F.H. Bagpuss
      ForeverSg1
      GateGipsy
      Kliggins
      LadyJeep
      Lida
      Mal
      Mousie
      Minigeek
      Nem2k
      Rune
      Seabee
      Skydiver

Cocktail Party Attendees:
      Dipsofjazz
      Flippy18
      ForeverSg1
      GateGipsy
      Kliggins
      Nem2k
      Rune
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by t_2
        LOL no Simon, Kliggins and Bagpuss aren't me! So you remembered that I was one of the lucky ones

Just delurking like Kel to introduce myself, I'm Tracy I've lurked on these forums for years but as you can see by my post count very rarely post. I remember meeting a few of you at last year's GABIT as I am the attendee liaison and was generally found graffiti-ing the flip chart outside the photo/auto room to keep you guys up to date. (Although I was found at one stage wrapped up in bubblewrap for the Northie Tossing) My role is to help you guys with any problems, queries, questions, in fact anything that's bothering you at the event, if it's solvable and I can't personally do it, I'm sure I'll know someone who can

I see some of you have already started posting at the GABIT forums, so if you have any questions that you want answered in a hurry that's also a very good place to post as all the G4 and GABIT staff read and post there.

I look forward to seeing you guys again and meeting some of you for the first time

Tracy
        Now I understand! There's another Tracy! Hellooooooooooo!
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          You mean I have to learn how to use a knife and fork before Gabit 2 That is expecting a lot!
          yep, however if the G4 offer some sort of spoon feeding service then you're all set
          - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
            yep, however if the G4 offer some sort of spoon feeding service then you're all set
            Honestly, you guys are so picky.
            sigpic

Comment

oh Nem2K we'd never leave you on your own - that is, providing you want to sit with nutters like us at the cocktail party

So far there's only seven of us at the cocktail party, is that right? It seemed like there were more.
              sigpic

Comment

Just a reposting of the list with latest additions:

Gabit Attendees:
                1speed4Sam
                Ambermoon
                Coley
                Dani76
                Dipsofjazz
                Feli
                Flippy
                F.H. Bagpuss
                ForeverSg1
                GateGipsy
                Kliggins
                LadyJeep
                Lida
                Mal
                Mousie
                Minigeek
                Nem2k
                Rune
                Seabee
                Skydiver

Cocktail Party Attendees:
                Dipsofjazz
                Flippy18
                ForeverSg1
                GateGipsy
                Kliggins
                Nem2k
                Rune
                Have I done something to upset you? I've been taken off the list yet again!!!
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                  oh Nem2K we'd never leave you on your own - that is, providing you want to sit with nutters like us at the cocktail party

So far there's only seven of us at the cocktail party, is that right? It seemed like there were more.
                  The only ones I know about are on the list Gipsy. If people are going to the cocktail party and didn't post it, I don't have them down. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone going through the posts. Lys is leaving a note over in SAGC to PM me if they want to be included on the list.
                  sigpic

Comment

The only ones I know about are on the list Gipsy. If people are going to the cocktail party and didn't post it, I don't have them down. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone going through the posts. Lys is leaving a note over in SAGC to PM me if they want to be included on the list.
                    I also leaved a note for the shippers. Beware of a Samandans and penguins invasion in GABIT.

Seriously, I hope you, guys, will have a great time. I'll miss not being with you. Any of you going to Shore Leave ?
                    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

You mean I have to learn how to use a knife and fork before Gabit 2 That is expecting a lot!
                      Don't worry. I'll send you "The Official Gabit Gastronomy for Beginners" pamphlet

I suppose I can't lap my drink out of the glass either
                      Not whilst Amanda's about. We don't want any mess!

I don't care how bad Baggie sings; you still can't sing!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
                        Perhaps we can supply an orange bib.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy

So did I. It's all relative...and I blame magnets!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            I also leaved a note for the shippers. Beware of a Samandans and penguins invasion in GABIT.
                            Plus, there's a lot of thunkers, known as the Gateworld Gutter Gals going too! Beware of spontaneous drooling accidents!
                            sigpic

Comment

That explains why you only used your fingers at the Tea Party LOL
                              And hi back at ya!

And yes Tracy Jane, there is another one

Tracy

Comment

Originally posted by t_2
                                That explains why you only used your fingers at the Tea Party LOL
                                And hi back at ya!

Tracy
                                Shhhh, you are not supposed to give away my bad manners at the tea.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X