• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Glad everyone is home safely.

Is that who I think it is?

Welcome!

Off to find my badge as I am sure it will be needed soon.
    Hehehe.... *continues giggling quietly, as everyone else is currently fast asleep in my household...*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Fron's here! Fron's here! (Just be careful what you lick at GW, okay?)

YES! I am getting a mini-woohoo invasion. You guys are next! In fact I should have video to entice you very soon!

1. Yup.

2. aaaaand YUP.
    Yay for NY!!! I'm very looking forward to it, having never been before
    Oh yeah, and seeing all y'all again, of course!
    *group tackle hugs ... with elbows IN, for safety reasons*

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
    Awesome. PM me on FB or here if you're able and send me your addy so I can snail mail it to you.

Haha! YES!! It'll definitely get good use once again.

Yes, the famous licking of Fron. So many fun memories and pictures I have.

I'm planning the little getaway already and making sure I mention it when I go for my interviews. Heee! Can't wait!
    Me too on the licking Fron memories ... wait ... that didn't come out quite right!
    *ducks incoming badging from Eh-T*
    Good luck on the interviews hon - we're all rooting for ya over here (and not just b/c mom and I want to visit )!!

Am very tired and we think I'm currently fighting a bug so off to sleep with me ... *waves to thread*
    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
    ames on facebook
    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by Fron View Post
      hey there, good luck with the job hunt etc., really hoping you'll find something very quickly. I'm still very interested in the fleece ^^.
      So when are we going to meet up again DDDDDDDDDDDD? I still think meeting up in NY is a very good idea
      Nice to see you here Fron!!

And hubby and myself are definitely interested to meet up in NY!! He would love to see that city and I would love to see it again
      Though it would all depend on timing of course. (and we will find our own place to stay ... haha)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
        Hehehe.... *continues giggling quietly, as everyone else is currently fast asleep in my household...*

Yay for NY!!! I'm very looking forward to it, having never been before
        Oh yeah, and seeing all y'all again, of course!
        *group tackle hugs ... with elbows IN, for safety reasons*

Me too on the licking Fron memories ... wait ... that didn't come out quite right!
        *ducks incoming badging from Eh-T*Good luck on the interviews hon - we're all rooting for ya over here (and not just b/c mom and I want to visit )!!

Am very tired and we think I'm currently fighting a bug so off to sleep with me ... *waves to thread*
        You can't avoid it that easily;

THAT'S QUITE ENOUGH OF THAT!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

^^^^^^ *giggles*

EDIT: Welcome Fron!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Dear G4,

Have a major dilemna and only you can help. The 3 boxes of Fazer mints from 2Shy will just not last until the expected date of AT6. One box never made it out of London. The second has been given away to various friends and family and I have more friends & family still to go. Please advance the date of AT6 in order for me to get more Fazer mints.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Dear G4,

Have a major dilemna and only you can help. The 3 boxes of Fazer mints from 2Shy will just not last until the expected date of AT6. One box never made it out of London. The second has been given away to various friends and family and I have more friends & family still to go. Please advance the date of AT6 in order for me to get more Fazer mints.
              Dear G4

I have every sympathy with EH-T's sad situation regarding her insufficient supply of Fazer mints and wood be very happy to assist her in this by bringing a dozen boxes to her when I cross the pond for TSE2.

I therefore humbly request that you advance the date for TSE2 so that I may come to my fellow WooHoo's aid as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

*hugs*

Jumble

Comment

LOL looks like the G4 are going to be needing their own badges.
                sigpic

Comment

One third of my stroopwafels are gone.

So is one quarter of my timmies coffee.

This is a problem.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Dear G4,

Heh. I'm out of my chocolate already. I might fade away into thin air before AT6...
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

My stroopwafel supply has been seriously depleted tonight. Bought a few pkgs for friends and they've just been given out. Going to seriously savor the few I have left now. Ack.

On the other hand, I do have my tim tams left, some AT5 chocolate and a few odd pieces of chocolate I bought in Ireland. All good.

Hopefully TSE2 will be announced soon before my Timmies runs out. *blinks*

Comment

finally got home about 1+1/2 hours ago. saw lots of neat stuff-old stuff. had lots of fun and am extremely exhausted. plan on spending most of tomorrow in a coma. unpacking will have to wait. dragging myself off to bed now. it's 8pm here, but it's 2am to me from the uk time zone. tomorrow i can finally read all the pages here that i am behind. night.

Comment

Welcome home Mocha. I had wondered when you would get back. How was your adventure

Comment

Weclome home, Mocha. Don't worry about unpacking. I haven't managed it yet and I've been home for what feels like ages already. Of course, I did spend my first weekend in a coma, so I suppose that doesn't count... which means I have no excuse for not unpacking now...

Join me in my slackerness for a day. The jet-lag demands it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
                              Weclome home, Mocha. Don't worry about unpacking. I haven't managed it yet and I've been home for what feels like ages already. Of course, I did spend my first weekend in a coma, so I suppose that doesn't count... which means I have no excuse for not unpacking now...

Join me in my slackerness for a day. The jet-lag demands it.
                              I don't think jet lag has ever lasted for as long as it did this trip. I am finally unpacked but haven't downloaded my pictures yet or put my pictures that I bought in the big fat convention book. In fact I don't really think I've done anything useful yet other than shopping for food, eating and putting the dishes in the dishwasher. Oh, and practicing for our next band concert (if we don't have more bad weather). Strangely it hasn't snowed much in downtown Seattle but go 5 or 10 miles in any direction and there's snow and ice galore. But has been COLD for here when all the flowers are sprouting and budding. 23 F which I know doesn't sound cold to some of you (EH-T) but I'm wearing lots of layers!

Glad everyone has gotten home safely and like me, looking forward to the next GABIT event.

PS Have you all seen Rick in Fairly Legal? He was on in the last 5 or 10 minutes of the episode called "the two Richards" neither of which were him. Kate has put it on his website---rdanderson.com---in case you can't get the show where you are.

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                                LOL looks like the G4 are going to be needing their own badges.
                                LOL - might be a thought! ...I notice they're all being mysteriously quiet atm...

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                                finally got home about 1+1/2 hours ago. saw lots of neat stuff-old stuff. had lots of fun and am extremely exhausted. plan on spending most of tomorrow in a coma. unpacking will have to wait. dragging myself off to bed now. it's 8pm here, but it's 2am to me from the uk time zone. tomorrow i can finally read all the pages here that i am behind. night.
                                Welcome home! Don't worry about the unpacking - it'll get done as it gets done!

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                                My stroopwafel supply has been seriously depleted tonight. Bought a few pkgs for friends and they've just been given out. Going to seriously savor the few I have left now. Ack.

On the other hand, I do have my tim tams left, some AT5 chocolate and a few odd pieces of chocolate I bought in Ireland. All good.

Hopefully TSE2 will be announced soon before my Timmies runs out. *blinks*
                                Darlin', is this a good time to mention that a fresh supply of Tim's is a mere road-trip away? *smiles sweetly* ....I feel a Tim's supply run in my future -- or to NY, at least!
                                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                                ames on facebook
                                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Working...
                                X