GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    *spins round slowly and walks up and down living room a la Amanda at Gabit auction* Does my bum look big in this?
    Huge!

The decade style bypassed? These clothes, plus cheesecloth shirts and tank top jerseys are the basis of my wardrobe today! *does another pose and walks up the living room again*
    Oy, enough with the catwalk already!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
      Wonder how long we'd last on the coach down to Heathrow if we were singing that?

"What's that Little Ted? That's *not* the round window? It's a Stargate?!"

LOL! Look, I found Johnny Ball, Big Ted, Little Ted and Hamble checking their GDO before they go through the Stargate.

sigpic

Comment

LOL! Look, I found Johnny Ball, Big Ted, Little Ted and Hamble checking their GDO before they go through the Stargate.

Bow down before your God of Mathematics, Johnny Ball!!! We're not worthy....

So exactly who were the members of Playschool SG1?? I think Humpty would have to be the General in charge, with Big Ted and Little Ted as the Teal'c and Daniel figures. Did they go through the gate to the brave new worlds of Trumpton and Camberwick Green??

*Can you tell it's the last day of term today and I finish at 1pm? *
        LizWhite.net

Comment

The decade style bypassed? These clothes, plus cheesecloth shirts and tank top jerseys are the basis of my wardrobe today! *does another pose and walks up the living room again*
          ROTFL ! Interesting imagery....go for it,Seventies Supermodel Bev !

Ick.Cheesecloth ,the most scratchy,wrinkly,annoying fabric I've ever encountered.
          My friends all had blouses made from the stuff,but I refused to wear mine.

(I have some dignity,y'know...I was a gingham girl.Less chance of going into a frenzied public scratch and scream-fest whenever I wore my merry red/white combo.)

Wonder how long we'd last on the coach down to Heathrow if we were singing that?
          A: Probably not very long.....
          Having said that,Hubby has flatly refused to let me take the Mice to AT2.They sing..and he has plans to conduct a full battery-ectomy on the poor little guys,if I or the kids set off "We will fix it " one more time .

"What's that Little Ted? That's *not* the round window? It's a Stargate?!"

Now that is just too scary...
          Kinda.
          Last Friday our local HS broke up for Christmas ...and at 1 pm I think the whole town felt the shockwave from 1800+ students and staff going "Squeeeeeeeeee!!" Bet your school will do the same ?
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Bow down before your God of Mathematics, Johnny Ball!!! We're not worthy....

So exactly who were the members of Playschool SG1?? I think Humpty would have to be the General in charge, with Big Ted and Little Ted as the Teal'c and Daniel figures. Did they go through the gate to the brave new worlds of Trumpton and Camberwick Green??

I went to Disney Land in Los Angeles with Johnny in 2005

330 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
              I went to Disney Land in Los Angeles with Johnny in 2005
              Does that make you the First Prime of Thoth??

*I think Thoth suits Johnny, him being such a maths/science guru to the nation!*
              LizWhite.net

Comment

*I think Thoth suits Johnny, him being such a maths/science guru to the nation!*
                Johnny! We're not worthy!

Here's Johnny working on designs for a new iris for the Stargate.
                sigpic

Comment

Must be!!

329 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!

Comment

Must be!!

329 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!
                    lol oh my, are you having fun with counting down all the days? wouldnt you rather have one of these??

http://www.metallica.plus.com/stargate/countdown.jpg

heh, yes it works as a wallpaper let me know if you want the files
                    - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
                      lol oh my, are you having fun with counting down all the days? wouldnt you rather have one of these??

http://www.metallica.plus.com/stargate/countdown.jpg

heh, yes it works as a wallpaper let me know if you want the files
                      Thanks for the offer. But i'm fine thanks Flippy has already made me a page of my own like that. I use it make sure i'm on track

Comment

Tickets for the con will be onsale on the 27th of December.

Comment

Tickets for the con will be onsale on the 27th of December.
                          And that's the one day I'm not at home during the Xmas/New Year period
                          Oh well, have to take my chances on the 28th instead.

for tickets though!
                          LizWhite.net

Comment

wow, ok, that's great to know. i'll have to check out and get my bid in as soon as i can
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Woohoo!!!!! Tickets go on sale December 27. Woohoo!!!!

((((((((((Julia, Kay, John, Becky))))))))))

Banker are you ready?

No, I am not very excited, not at all.
                              sigpic

Comment

328 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X