GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nem2k
    wow ok, just noticed this thread! gabit is the greatest thing to have ever happened to me! it was brillliant

heres my convention report if anybody is interested (there are some photos and stuff on there as well):
    http://www.glass-prison.com/home/sta...ns/gabit05.php

bring on GABIT 2
    Hi there. I've just read your report and really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
    sigpic

Comment

Don't worry Kliggins... I'm more than willing to let the G4 rest up a bit before they get working on the next con. The first of the year should be more than enough time don't ya think?

I wish they would do one here in the states. I'd be more than happy to offer my services should the need arise.

Kat

Comment

thank you everybody, glad you enjoyed the report

and also, this is a bit off topic, but Amanda did an interview on T4 about a week ago, a lot of people couldnt watch it given theyre not in the UK so i recorded the thing for everyone, that can be found here if ur interested:

http://www.glass-prison.com/home/sta...eos/videos.php

tis always nice to see amanda when shes not being sam, shes funny
        - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

*pokes head in*

How about a GABIT US for 2008?

*pokes head back out, narrowly missing a rotten tomato*

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Don't worry Kliggins... I'm more than willing to let the G4 rest up a bit before they get working on the next con. The first of the year should be more than enough time don't ya think?

I wish they would do one here in the states. I'd be more than happy to offer my services should the need arise.

Kat
            Oh yes, the first of the year should be enough time.

I second that volunteering for one in the states *raises both hands and feet*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              *pokes head in*

How about a GABIT US for 2008?

*pokes head back out, narrowly missing a rotten tomato*

Spaz, spaz, spaz. LOL! *throws rotten banana*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                - LOL!

Hi guys! I can't believe it's been two weeks since GABIT!

Gatebee - I was just wondering if you would mind sending me those pictures you took of us in our orange stuff since I didn't take any and also if anyone else would object to me having them (for my own photo album only, of course)?

Bev - Congrats on winning the contest!

I'd also be willing to go to Gabit 2 (University course permitting!) I had such a fab time!
                Amber, very be happy to send you pics. Pleasse PM me you email address.

Comment

Is there any news about there being a dvd or video of the weekend? I'd love one.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Is there any news about there being a dvd or video of the weekend? I'd love one.
                    Oh look he is still hyper!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      Oh look he is still hyper!
                      I taught him everything he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
                        thank you everybody, glad you enjoyed the report

and also, this is a bit off topic, but Amanda did an interview on T4 about a week ago, a lot of people couldnt watch it given theyre not in the UK so i recorded the thing for everyone, that can be found here if ur interested:

http://www.glass-prison.com/home/sta...eos/videos.php

tis always nice to see amanda when shes not being sam, shes funny
                        Wow. Sorry for the double posts, but I just had to comment on your con report, Simon. Really, I'm at a loss for words right now, but I'll try...

Your report was so heartfelt, funny, earnest, touching and just completely awesome! I loved it.

Everyone who's posted their individual experiences here has done such a great job, and you're no different! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us. I can't imagine Amanda Tapping's reaction, if she ever read this report. But I'd imagine there'd be tears.

Thanks again!

Comment

I taught him everything he knows.
                          I should have known. You did an excellent job.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow. Sorry for the double posts, but I just had to comment on your con report, Simon. Really, I'm at a loss for words right now, but I'll try...

Your report was so heartfelt, funny, earnest, touching and just completely awesome! I loved it.

Everyone who's posted their individual experiences here has done such a great job, and you're no different! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us. I can't imagine Amanda Tapping's reaction, if she ever read this report. But I'd imagine there'd be tears.

Thanks again!
                            wow, thanks for that spaz! that has really made my day

I guess what I wanted to do with the con report was not just to document the events of the day, but also take the reader through the emotions and feelings that I was feeling at the time. made it slightly more personal when writing and reading the thing

anyway, thanks again for the comments, glad you liked the report
                            - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Just in case there's anyone not on the Yahoo! group....
                              Gabit have re-vamped and updated their website
                              http://gabitevents.co.uk

and it now has a forum too
                              LizWhite.net

Comment

*bumps*

LizWhite.net

Comment

Working...
                                X