X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

144 days till AT5

137 days till i leave

Comment

135 days, 8 hours and 33 minutes until I land in L.A. and will be in the same part of the world as Cel. Then we will be heading to London- Whoo hoo!
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

has anybody heard anything about the cocktail party tickets yet? been checking my email every 10-15 minutes hoping.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
          has anybody heard anything about the cocktail party tickets yet? been checking my email every 10-15 minutes hoping.
          No, and as of about 3 hours ago there hasn't been any mention of it on the AT website.
          sigpic

Comment

They announced on Twitter last Thursday(?) I believe it was that they were going to draw the cocktail tickets this weekend past, but... It obviously didn't happen.

But anyways, I'd just wait for another announcement as they will most likely fan the flame of excitement a few days prior to drawing the tickets like they always do.

Good luck everybody hoping to get one!

Comment

Oh, everyone who got a cocktail party ticket was emailed a couple of days ago. Sorry.

Heh, totally kidding! I have no idea
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Oh, everyone who got a cocktail party ticket was emailed a couple of days ago. Sorry.

Comment

Slaps the Neeplet's wrist for stirring up trouble!

The draw has been made, but RL is interfering with the next stage. Patience please. We are trying to set up an alternative payment system.

Kay G4
                  For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

Hmmmm, pull your pants down once in public and you become a jokester!

Now young lady, you better behave yourself. If not, we'll tell EH-T!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Hmmmm, pull your pants down once in public and you become a jokester!
                      Hah! You make it sound like she flashed everyone. Hee!

Comment

It's looking like I might not be able to make it to AT5. If I don't get a job ASAP I won't be able to afford airfare and hotel and if I do get a job, I might not be able to get the time off.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                          Slaps the Neeplet's wrist for stirring up trouble!

The draw has been made, but RL is interfering with the next stage. Patience please. We are trying to set up an alternative payment system.

Kay G4
                          God bless you for trying to find an alternative. Good luck finding an easier way to international banking

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                            It's looking like I might not be able to make it to AT5. If I don't get a job ASAP I won't be able to afford airfare and hotel and if I do get a job, I might not be able to get the time off.
                            Oh no!! I SO hope everything will work out for you! *hugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post
                              *Fingers and toes crossed it'll work out in the end.*

Comment

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The package arrived today!! It's amazing Soooo many thoughtful baby gifts ... I'm completely overwhelmed *blames hormones*

Sky, hope you can post the picture of everything, otherwise I'll do it myself. It's really amazing to see, sooo many things. All foreign!! Supercute onesies, PJ's, bibs (an official Trainee Gabiteer bib and real Manitoban bibs ... hehe), more onesies, spoons, toys, a musical stuffed toy, a supercute bathrobe, a handmade stuffed penguin, a supersoft fleece blanket, the cutest clothes, more onesies ... these with matching hats. And I'm sure I forgot something. Seriously it's crazy!! I'm so thankful to you all!!

Sky ... thank you for arranging all this and sending it here!
                                Mumsey ... thank you for paying the huge amount of postage!
                                G4 ... thank you for including my TSE reg pack, much appreciated!
                                Everyone .. thank you for taking the time to buy something for Milou, bring it to Canada, find Sky to hand it in ... WOW!

I'll be sure to post pictures now and then of Milou using or wearing the things! I'm sure she'll have so much fun and look so pretty

Here's a picture of her, taken 1 week ago at 8 weeks old. It's her very first dress.

She's 2 months old now. Smiling more and more everyday. A happy little girl Can't believe how much I love her!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X