GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
    i have just loaded my TSE photos into my mobile me acct. you can view them at this link. they are watermarked just to remove any temptation from anyone who might want to snarch them. if there is a photo you really like and would like to have it for yourself, like maybe if you are in it or whatever, let me know and i'll email you a non-watermarked version. i just don't want what has happened to other peoples pictures to happen to mine....some one takes them uses them for whatever and then takes credit for them. they aren't spectacular photos, but they bring back memories of the event which was fantastic. enjoy.

http://gallery.me.com/susan890/100024
    Thanks for showing us those There are a couple that I wood love to have (surprise ) so I'll pm you

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Went to look and only one picture of AT holding a banner came up. Wasn't allowed to look at any of the others. Am I doing something wrong.

Oh *HI* how you doing? I miss Vancouver. Back to my everyday existance again. Wouldn't mind going back to the pub for a quick (sort of) meal and hoist one with you.
    I miss it too, and you Not exactly back to my 'everyday' existence, but will be on Monday

And I thought you didn't drink except under the WooHoo influence?

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
      hi, i made a boo-boo. i had one photo selected when i entered the album and that's all that showed up. i redid it the correct way(i hope). the new addy is http://gallery.me.com/susan890/100031 i also had my user name changed here so people would know me who do both this forum and the gabit forum.

i just tried it, it worked.
      Thanks Mocha.....loved the pictures. Great fun. This time it worked without any problems.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp
        Oh *HI* how you doing? I miss Vancouver. Back to my everyday existance again. Wouldn't mind going back to the pub for a quick (sort of) meal and hoist one with you.
        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I miss it too, and you Not exactly back to my 'everyday' existence, but will be on Monday

And I thought you didn't drink except under the WooHoo influence?
        Hmmmm.....that comment was meant for Mocha.

And as for the drinking.....I haven't had a drop since last I saw you (in person - not on Skype). I don't even have any alcohol in the house. However, if you should manage to make it over here....I will remedy that situation!

Hope you are all having a great time at Oma's. And I wonder, which pictures you would be interested in.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          I'm not sure but the seating maybe Cel or Neep knows. As for transport, here we have handi-transit which can accomodate wheelchairs. Anyone know if they have something similar in London?
          Originally posted by Celandine View Post
          Hey Julia,

There is access to London via bus if that works for you, though you may have to make a few transfers to get within walking distance of the theatre. I found this and you can access here to get to the London public transit page to map out directions.

Prince Edward Theatre is accessible too, so not to worry.
          Thanks guys I will have a look in to it. Does anyone know how much the tickets are likely to be? And what performance is being looked at, time wise I mean?

Sorry guys don't mean to ask so many questions. *blushes*

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Not sure on the prices atm Julia as it depends when we finally buy and how close we want to be toward the stage, but it would be the 7.30pm (19.30) performance.

Also, you do have another option if taking the bus isn't something you wanted to try with the transfers. You could do a taxi as well, directly from the Ren. Would be quite quick and prolly pretty much hassle free. Hope you decide to join us!

Comment

Because we have the cutest baby in the world

Hehe. Picture taken today. Milou 30 days old!

sigpic

Comment

oh WOW. she is a looker. so pretty
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Hmmmm.....that comment was meant for Mocha.

Hope you are all having a great time at Oma's. And I wonder, which pictures you would be interested in.
                  she already has the one of martin hugging her. but there are lots with him in them. especially the ones with him wrapped in the quilt.

Comment

I've slowly been going through my photos (I am up to the auction), but I just realised today that the harddrive on my server is full! Luckily I will be getting a new server with over 10x's the storage capacity within the next couple weeks, so I will have to wait to share all my photos until then.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                      Because we have the cutest baby in the world

Hehe. Picture taken today. Milou 30 days old!

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8979/img1395rre.jpg
                      Such a snugglie cutie!
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Baaaby! So cute, Lies! Cuddles.

Julia, let us know if we can help you with the cost of the taxi. It would be great to have you there, and don't want you missing out because your transport is limited. If a few of us chip in it should be sweet.
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                          Baaaby! So cute, Lies! Cuddles.

Julia, let us know if we can help you with the cost of the taxi. It would be great to have you there, and don't want you missing out because your transport is limited. If a few of us chip in it should be sweet.
                          Absolutely! I'd be happy to help out as well.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

How many passengers fit in those things? Even if some of us came with you and chipped in the money we would have spent on the tube That way we would just be paying our own way and there is no way you could feel embarrassed about it

Hugs Julia, we will get you there!
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

We could attempt our own version of a clown car.

Squishy is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                                We could attempt our own version of a clown car.

Squishy is nice.
                                3rd time's the charm...

If a bunch of us chipped in, we could rent a town car or limo. It might be the most cost-effective (and fun!) solution. Just a thought.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X