Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE]
    Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
    I'm scared of EH-T, too. Though not cuz she's a lawyer. But it's okay, I know where she works. I could always ship a group of nubbins to her office and watch the havoc unfold.
    I received one of the first nubbins. Had strange marks on my arms when I woke up in the morning. Luckily I only have one so no worries about them taking over.

Slightly more serious... EH-T, you aren't related to anyone in Oregon, by chance, are you? Because if I do feel any nerves around you, it's due to the fact that you bear a striking resemblance to a coworker of mine. She's the kind of person who is so nonchalantly good at her job that I feel like I need to be on my A-game whenever she's around. I would make a joke about her being your doppleganger, but she's a bit older than you. So aunt, maybe?
    Nope, I get that a lot though. Must have a very common face.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by TRINDAJAE
      EH-T, you aren't related to anyone in Oregon, by chance, are you? Because if I do feel any nerves around you, it's due to the fact that you bear a striking resemblance to a coworker of mine. She's the kind of person who is so nonchalantly good at her job that I feel like I need to be on my A-game whenever she's around. I would make a joke about her being your doppleganger, but she's a bit older than you. So aunt, maybe?
      Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Nope, I get that a lot though. Must have a very common face.
      Clones......
      sigpic

Comment

Awww, a very common face. Eh-T, you don't remind me of anyone! Come to New Zealand and be totally unique.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Clones......
          oh, no!! the last thing we would want to clone is a lawyer.........i take that back. the last thing that should ever be cloned is a politician!!
          (no offense eh-t, anyways, i'm on a lot of pain meds now and can't be held responsible for anything i say.)

Comment

Just to tease the G4 and see their worried faces and mad scrambling....

51 days!

Even less for those leaving early.

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Clones......
              I wish! Then I could actually catch up at work.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
              Awww, a very common face. Eh-T, you don't remind me of anyone! Come to New Zealand and be totally unique.
              Someday!

Originally posted by lame moose View Post
              oh, no!! the last thing we would want to clone is a lawyer.........i take that back. the last thing that should ever be cloned is a politician!!
              (no offense eh-t, anyways, i'm on a lot of pain meds now and can't be held responsible for anything i say.)

OK, I'll forgive you because it's the drugs talking.

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
              Just to tease the G4 and see their worried faces and mad scrambling....

51 days!

Even less for those leaving early.

Holy ....... cow. Better start getting ready.

Comment

Eh-T nearly said a bad word!!!

I was just remembering the other day... remember on the tube in London when I was showing some of you how it was possible to tie a bow in someone's intestines without making an incision and I demonstrated with my shoe lace? I miss London.

*edit* I was telling my mum about it and she said, "are you sure these girls are still your friends?"
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

It's funny how somedays at work the only thing that gets me through is the thought of coming home and planning AT5. Which is kinda insane considering it's not til next year and I have Chevron to get through first. But AT5 is definitely top of my priority list. Hmmm since when did I start living AT to AT event?
                  sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Celandine;11586191]Just to tease the G4 and see their worried faces and mad scrambling....

51 days!
                    /[QUOTE]

Oh dear, please don't do that....I've resorted to writing out an itinerary to have on my desk in my study, which tells me which task needs to be done by which date and what needs to be shipped out to Vangroovy by what date etc.

With two Event programmes currently under assembly by moi, which have to then get to my lovely designer to put together then printed; the SE schedule rubix cube still rattling around inside my head and nearly there but not quite, the catering at the hotel for both events to finalise etc etc etc, the old clock is ticking...and most of my work has to be done late at night (or should that be very early in the morning) due to the time differences so I can talk to Canada in real time.... trust me..at the moment I tend to dream about nothing but Events.......

And that's just me!

And we're travelling out a lot earlier than any attendees....so I wish I really did have 51 days.......

Ooh er...

What am I thinking, strolling onto Gateworld....no time for such things.

Byee...

Julia
                    G4
                    To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=JuliaR;11586644][QUOTE=Celandine;11586191]Just to tease the G4 and see their worried faces and mad scrambling....

51 days!
                      /

Oh dear, please don't do that....I've resorted to writing out an itinerary to have on my desk in my study, which tells me which task needs to be done by which date and what needs to be shipped out to Vangroovy by what date etc.

With two Event programmes currently under assembly by moi, which have to then get to my lovely designer to put together then printed; the SE schedule rubix cube still rattling around inside my head and nearly there but not quite, the catering at the hotel for both events to finalise etc etc etc, the old clock is ticking...and most of my work has to be done late at night (or should that be very early in the morning) due to the time differences so I can talk to Canada in real time.... trust me..at the moment I tend to dream about nothing but Events.......

And that's just me!

And we're travelling out a lot earlier than any attendees....so I wish I really did have 51 days.......

Ooh er...

Byee...

Julia
                      G4
                      Julia I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're amazing.
                      sigpic

Comment

I was just remembering the other day... remember on the tube in London when I was showing some of you how it was possible to tie a bow in someone's intestines without making an incision and I demonstrated with my shoe lace? I miss London.

*edit* I was telling my mum about it and she said, "are you sure these girls are still your friends?"
                        Doesn't she know that's WHY your friends?
                        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                        Anon

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                          Oh dear, please don't do that....<snip>
                          My humblest apologies for freaking you out. My teasing nature can be quite spontaneous at times...lol. I do appreciate all you and the other G3 do and if I was able, I'd be there right beside you to lend a helping hand with anything you might need, even if it was only to go for a coffee run now and again or supply an endless amount of matchsticks to prop the eyelids open.

Comment

[QUOTE]
                            Me? Never.

Reminds me one time I had the kids at a football game and the kids told me I said the "C" word. I thought "I most certainly did not say that word" . When I asked them about it they said "yes you did, you said "crap"!

Yes I do. Probably showed you the badge.

Of course we are. It's one of those "Neep things " we so enjoy.

[QUOTE=JuliaR;11586644][QUOTE=Celandine;11586191]Just to tease the G4 and see their worried faces and mad scrambling....

51 days!
                            /

And that's just me!

Ooh er...

Byee...

Julia
                            G4
                            Aww, Julia. All I can say is how much we appreciate your hard work. I'll be volunteering at the two events so while I can't really help you now, once I'm there just call for help anytime.

Hugs to you and the rest of the G4.

Comment

[QUOTE=EH-T;11586993]

Me? Never.

Reminds me one time I had the kids at a football game and the kids told me I said the "C" word. I thought "I most certainly did not say that word" . When I asked them about it they said "yes you did, you said "crap"!
                              Good thing they weren't at the play in Toronto. We all had great fun shouting the "C" word repeatedly. It replaced "cheese" as what we said for photos.
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

[QUOTE=rderoch;11587673]
                                Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Good thing they weren't at the play in Toronto. We all had great fun shouting the "C" word repeatedly. It replaced "cheese" as what we said for photos.

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X