• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on the 2011 calendar
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

PengYn: before you contact that person, make sure you get a throw-away email addy that you abandon later on.

You wouldn't want some creep to get a hold of your real contact information/user name etc.

Comment

Thanks all :-)
        sigpic

Comment

Hope you'll get it sorted Meg!

I'm in the mood for some AT5 news!! Hope we'll get the date soon
          sigpic

Comment

Just dropping these by for those who don't have Twitter. The G4 have been in cahoots this weekend plotting out some deviousness for Vanctuary whilst drinking their (much needed) wine it seems. I'm almost afraid to hear what what wild ideas came from all this.

Mar 2nd - Mornin' Gabiteers! Exciting news! Announcing more guests for #Sanctuary Experience after the weekend! Keep your eyes peeled!

Mar 5th - The Gabit staff/G4 weekend has started! Productive Vanctuary planning has already begun. Much laughter, plotting, fab ideas...& wine ;D

Mar 6th - Much brilliant #Vanctuary planning has taken place today! Now stopping for food and relaxing! Start again early tomorrow! Staff-you rock! :D

Comment

Just popping my head in to say:-

New GABIT website launched.

New guests for Sanctuary Experience announced.

Name for AT5 revealed.

Superb Canada planning weekend for Staff and G4 this past weekend. All staff were there including Liesl from Alaska and Kathryn from California, and Jenn and Terri from Scotland. We talked until the early hours of the morning on three days and planned and plotted our hearts out!

SE & MTM are so going to ROCK!!!

Julia
              G4
              To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post

Name for AT5 revealed.

Superb Canada planning weekend for Staff and G4 this past weekend. All staff were there including Liesl from Alaska and Kathryn from California, and Jenn and Terri from Scotland. We talked until the early hours of the morning on three days and planned and plotted our hearts out!

Julia
                G4
                Woo! Site is brilliant and I love all the plotting you did o'er the weekend! I loved reading all the updates and teasers.

Never would have guessed the theme you've chosen for AT5 though and I can't wait to hear it's significance.

So happy for RR and CH joining the SE party too! It's going to be an amazing weekend indeed! Only 4 months to go! *boogies*

Comment

Is there a link to the new site please?

Comment

Here ya go!

http://www.gabitevents.co.uk/

Comment

Thank you

*bounces off to look*

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                        Woo! Site is brilliant and I love all the plotting you did o'er the weekend! I loved reading all the updates and teasers.

Never would have guessed the theme you've chosen for AT5 though and I can't wait to hear it's significance.

So happy for RR and CH joining the SE party too! It's going to be an amazing weekend indeed! Only 4 months to go! *boogies*
                        My guess: after a "bit" of wine on the weekend said "let's come up with a word that begins with re that no one on the Gabit thread has guessed yet"!

Name for AT5 revealed.

Julia
                        G4
                        Thanks for the update, haven't had time to check out the new site yet but excited to gate (how's that for a Freudian slip? I meant "get" of course) a name for AT5 (means it is one step closer) and especially happy to hear RR and CH will be part of the SE. Really nice guys so it will be great to see them again.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Is there a link to the new site please?
                        I see Cel beat me to it.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          My guess: after a "bit" of wine on the weekend said "let's come up with a word that begins with re that no one on the Gabit thread has guessed yet"!
                          The name had been set for several days before you all started to try and guess. Wine not required ALthough it was fun to watch you all try and figure it out.

Becks

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            The naming of each Event takes a lot of thought into the meaning of what is chosen because it's important.

Reverberation in this case is :-

something which has a continuing and powerful effect.

I'm afraid choosing it after a few glasses of the red stuff wouldn't work, and certainly not choosing a word that no one on the thread had guessed yet. That would be mean! I chose the word BEFORE asking you all to guess.

Julia
                            G4
                            To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Reverberation in this case is :-

something which has a continuing and powerful effect.

Julia
                              G4
                              Thanks for explaining! I was going ... mmm ... reverberation ... now there´s a new word. Lol. Wonderful and very true meaning that word has

Website looks great!! And there's even a link to this thread And £75,000 raised ... very impressive!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys,

The GABIT website won't load for me am I the only one? It worked the other day for me.

OK, strike that...its working now!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                Last edited by samcarterrules; 08 March 2010, 10:56 PM. Reason: problem fixed
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X