Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I forgot about this thread. And I started it lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

hey, daniel just admitted that when he's in the infirmary, he steals the other patient's jello! daniel is a secret jello thief!! luke will be so annoyed when he finds out....
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Pfft.

Someone just sent me an e-mail not long ago about Luke's site. I swear this is the first comment I heard that was against Luke's site.

The person simply said: You should rename the site "Too much friggin' free time"

He's the one who has too much free time on their hands actually bothering to send me an e-mail just to say that they don't like my site.

Don't people usually just leave the site and never come back when they don't like it? Who actually goes and sends e-mails like that? That is really rude.

*waits for an e-mail back*

BRING IT ON!

Comment

I've noticed that more people will go out of their way to be a complete jackass than they will to offer praise.

Chances are the subtle humor is completely lost on whoever it is.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            Pfft.

Someone just sent me an e-mail not long ago about Luke's site. I swear this is the first comment I heard that was against Luke's site.

The person simply said: You should rename the site "Too much friggin' free time"

He's the one who has too much free time on their hands actually bothering to send me an e-mail just to say that they don't like my site.

Don't people usually just leave the site and never come back when they don't like it? Who actually goes and sends e-mails like that? That is really rude.

*waits for an e-mail back*

BRING IT ON!
            Well, I'll be happy to say lots of positive things about Luke's site!! I stumbled across it ages ago and read "The Food Server Diaries" all in one wonderful sitting because I couldn't tear myself away from the screen. (Except for maybe when I was doubled over with laughter.)

I think the site is WONDERFUL and would love to know what Luke is up to these days. I miss him! Surely he's still wandering around the halls of the SGC (just out of camera range, obviously). Do tell!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              Well, I'll be happy to say lots of positive things about Luke's site!! I stumbled across it ages ago and read "The Food Server Diaries" all in one wonderful sitting because I couldn't tear myself away from the screen. (Except for maybe when I was doubled over with laughter.)

I think the site is WONDERFUL and would love to know what Luke is up to these days. I miss him! Surely he's still wandering around the halls of the SGC (just out of camera range, obviously). Do tell!
              I wonder how Luke is doing with the
              Spoiler:
              alternate universe created in Moebius... Maybe he's in the CIA or something...

Comment

Actually, I might shuffle Luke off to Atlantis. I haven't decided yet. It's really hard to write the Diaries when I haven't seen the eps and while Atlantis doesn't have Sam, it DOES have McKay!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                  Actually, I might shuffle Luke off to Atlantis. I haven't decided yet. It's really hard to write the Diaries when I haven't seen the eps and while Atlantis doesn't have Sam, it DOES have McKay!
                  Permanent reassignment to Atlantis -- say it ain't so! The SGC wouldn't be the same without him.

I definitely had to pay tribute to Luke by including him in my work-in-progress Multi-Hunk-Thunk image. (You'll notice that I tucked him in sorta near McKay so that he could glare disapprovingly. )

Comment

ROTFL! Awesome!

I'm not solid on the move to Atlantis, and I know this has been a busy season for SG-1, but I so... HATE... the show, now. *shrug* We'll see what happens. Atlantis might not suit Luke anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      I'm not solid on the move to Atlantis, and I know this has been a busy season for SG-1, but I so... HATE... the show, now. *shrug* We'll see what happens. Atlantis might not suit Luke anyway.
                      If Luke gets posted to Atlantis I will have trouble following
                      his (eventual) new diary entries, as I don't follow SG-A
                      (I've tried, really I have, but I just can't get interested --
                      please don't throw things ). But I'll always wish Luke
                      all the best, wherever he ends up...
                      (sniff...wipes away a tear).

Comment

Working...
                      X