This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
    For those who haven't noticed yet, David in all of his infinite wisdom (or insanity) has asked whether or not people would like to see "Luke" interviewed. So go vote for him!
    I voted for him! Thanks for the alert,Shadow
    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Remember, a vote for Luke is a vote for Lemon Chicken and Blue Jello!
      Nmom
      sigpic

Comment

Luke has enemies on the board. I'm honestly shocked. I didn't think it was possible to NOT like him. I wonder what kind of person it takes to actually say NO to Luke instead of "Yes" or "I don't care".

Comment

Fear not,Shadow! You've got plenty time to campaign!
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Can't let Shadow campaign all by her lonesome...
            sigpic

Comment

LOL! Wonder if the Stars should be replaced with lemons? Mwahahaha!

Comment

Nah, looks fine the way it is. After all, ya wouldn't wanna overdo it.

Comment

On second thought,maybe lemon wallpaper might be less offensive to Americans as a background?

If you're happy,though,just go for it!

Comment

Like my new sig??

We'll see how long it lasts. I'm not quite sure how this whole hotlinking thing works...

Comment

LOL!! Very,um,subtle! I rather like it!
                      All right,I've got to ask: what's "Hotlinking"?

Too tired to think straight, so I bid thee a fond Brit Good-Night...... (2.45am...time to snooze)
                      I'll look up that term,tomorrow!
                      Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 June 2004, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                        All right,I've got to ask: what's "Hotlinking"?
                        I think I'm using the term correctly. It means that the image is hosted on my website, but I'm linking it to this site so that the bandwidth there is what's getting used.

I had a Jonas pic for a while, but then the link seemed to get eaten so I switched to a different sig. Now I'll try this one and see how long it lasts.

I probably wouldn't have bothered, but Darren really got up my nose with his smirky comments so I'm taking what vengeance I can. Doubt it'll work, but it's making me feel a bit better.

Even if things don't pan out, I figure I probably owe David a beer/beverage-of-choice at Gatecon for trying. Or I'll at least resist the urge to pelt him with peanuts... Er. Not that I was going to. Really.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                          On second thought,maybe lemon wallpaper might be less offensive to Americans as a background?
                          Ask and ye shall receive...
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm up for doing my (small) part to further the Luke cause!

Is it easy/possible/permissable to add your "Who is Luke" tag to my signature?
                            "Frankly, we're not surprised when she starts pulling large bombs from skin-tight catsuits..."
                            "Not only can Josette Simon really, really act, she gets the show's best introduction - she rescues Avon, announces he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen, then explains the only other man she's seen is her father, whose surname is, blissfully, Mellonby."
                            "This is a future where the women are beautiful, the men are ugly, and the only drink is creme de menthe."
                            --BBC CultTV's web review of Blake's 7 season 3 DVD (21.06.05)

Comment

I think I'm using the term correctly. It means that the image is hosted on my website, but I'm linking it to this site so that the bandwidth there is what's getting used.
                              Thought so!

I probably wouldn't have bothered, but Darren really got up my nose with his smirky comments so I'm taking what vengeance I can. Doubt it'll work, but it's making me feel a bit better.
                              LOL!! I think he was kidding you,but if it makes you feel happy,go Shadow!

Even if things don't pan out, I figure I probably owe David a beer/beverage-of-choice at Gatecon for trying. Or I'll at least resist the urge to pelt him with peanuts... Er. Not that I was going to. Really.
                              Get him a drink from me too,Shadow!
                              *Sigh* You lucky,lucky,people! Gatecon sounds wonderful fun,IMO.

I wonder if you could get a T-Shirt with "I Love/Like Luke" on it? I mean,maybe other Con visitors or even possibly the PTB/Actors might pick up the subliminal message! You might even find other Gaters etc ask about your shirt.......and it would be rude not to explain,IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                                Ask and ye shall receive...
                                Love it! Shadow's the Boss on Luke,though....

Comment

Working...
                                X