This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it ! Very "Luke",IMO !

One I've always liked read "Today is the first day of the rest of your miserable,rotten, life".
    (One of my ex-Bosses had a Mouse Mat of a really grumpy-looking hedgehog,featuring that phrase.)

I can kinda imagine Luke glaring at McKay/any prospective victim, over that caption.......
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

The FIRST day? If Luke's involved, it's more likely someone's LAST day!

Comment

True ! Nobody wants that special ingredient....if they've any sense !
        Go Luke !!
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

It depends on the ingredient. If it's someone Luke doesn't like, then it's likely to be something poisonous. But if it's someone Luke likes, then... well, it probably isn't poisonous, but I'd be wary of other possible side effects. Especially if you're Sam.

Comment

Had a reallly disturbing dream last night that Ken Phelan was posting here on the board. He even had his own website (sorry Marty) with all kinds of behind-the-scenes shots of Luke and a diary of his time on the set and everything. And he was trying to figure out what the hell MY deal was. Eep.

I blame David. I got the feeling in the dream that the two of them were in cahoots. And I know Davey has it in for me.

Comment

Me? And Ken? Cahoots? Nah.

Though if we could get luke to attend Gatecon everyone would flip. but alas, no.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                Though if we could get luke to attend Gatecon everyone would flip. but alas, no.
                Whew. One less thing for me to worry about, then. Might be kinda neat, but way too freaky for everyone involved, I think. Except maybe you, Davey. You'd probably enjoy watching us squirm, even if you ARE in cahoots with him!

Comment

I've done my fair share of squirming, it's time you guys sweat a little!

Comment

Ha! I'll just disappear into the background when no one is looking. No squirming, no embarrassment, just, "Oh look! It's RDA!" and escape in the pandemonium. Nice. Simple. No mess.

Comment

They haven't said anything about getting him to attend. I doubt it, but it's a possibility ...

Comment

Not actually interested in seeing him, but he'd provide good cover for me as I run away. Or at least, the rumor of his being there would.

Comment

Here's another piccie for you Shadow...
                          sigpic

Comment

ooh! *saves* will add to site along with little graphic thingys when i get a chance lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Dragging this thread back up out of the mud for all to see and enjoy.

GO LUKE!!

And please take note of that pic Nola posted. If you read the board behind Luke, you can see that it clearly says LEMON CHICKEN. Guess McKay can't read.

Comment

just expressing my appreciation of luke. and distracting him from the pile of knives daniel is frantically stuffing into a drawer (he's almost here, honey!)

sigh..my fantasy life is so hectic
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X